[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm more than 24.5 years old. Holy shit, I'm almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1443292272816.jpg (457 KB, 1444x812) Image search: [Google]
1443292272816.jpg
457 KB, 1444x812
I'm more than 24.5 years old. Holy shit, I'm almost 25. That's almost 30. My life is almost fucking over. What the fuck, man. I just graduated from high school a few months ago.

>mfw it was 7 years ago
JUST
>>
"Now the body of one soul I adore wants to die, you have always told me you'd not live past twenty-five. I say stay long enough to repay all who cause strife."

Anyway, the human body stops developing after 25. So, get ready for death.
>>
>>27472989
I remember when I turned 25 too. Once you do and realize you are still a kissless virgin and everyone you went to high school with is married and his kids you realize you're a failure. It doesn't matter that make more than 95% of them yearly or have the biggest house. I am the failure because I am the kissless virgin.
>>
And you're going to continue fucking around like the rest of us. I'll cya at the 40 year mark. Maybe it will be different then.
>>
File: 1447345366313.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
1447345366313.gif
19 KB, 580x536
>>27472989
i am 23 and i already want off this ride
>>
When I turned 25 it was like a massive wake up call to get my shit together, but its probably too late, but I'm going to try my hardest anyways. If I fail then fuck it, I'll just become some janitor or bus driver in some shithole city. But yeah around when I turned 25 the video games stopped working for me and even smoking weed started to fuck me up. Time to get serious.
>>
File: 1443289572956.png (149 KB, 539x320) Image search: [Google]
1443289572956.png
149 KB, 539x320
>>27472989
>tfw i'll never experience teenage love
>or any other kind of love

There was a girl in elementary school with whom we pretended we're girlfriend/boyfriend, we never kissed or hugged or even held hands. One day she broke up with me via MSN messenger.

>mfw her name was my "personal message" that was visible next to my username
Jesus, how autistic could I've been?
>>
>>27473483
I made the same mistake. My first "girlfriend's" name was an answer to a password question.
>>
File: 1443289077155.jpg (59 KB, 930x906) Image search: [Google]
1443289077155.jpg
59 KB, 930x906
>>27473483
Oh, and now that I reminisce about my shit childhood, I also remember that my MSN messenger "personal message" was the shortened form of her name, Christie. One day she wrote to me that she actually doesn't like that, she likes her full name, Christine instead.
>>
>>27473169
>everyone you went to high school with is married and his kids
what, blue collar plebs?
>>
>Be 23
>Be decent looking
>Be /fit/
>Be city firefighter
>Drink a bottle of Jim Beam a week, usually in one night
>Have a small studio apartment
>Having trouble sleeping, guess a little PTSD just imagining our alarm going off and a few close calls I've had
>Wake up in cold sweats
>This is my life for the next 20-30 years before retirement
>No GF, think I should start seriously thinking about settling down before I get some bad injury or something
>No an extrovert, legit stay inside most of the time playing video games, watching anime, and shitposting on /v/

I don't think my personality matches well with this profession, but I love this job. Fuck. I wish I was a kid again. I'm gonna go watch the worlds end and be depressed.
>>
>>27473694
Everyone near me is super religious and has college degrees. Some of the people I went to high school with work under me at the office.
>>
>>27473698

Doesn't sound like a bad life, I could think of worse shit to do for 20-30 years.
>>
>>27473742
I think his point is that he does it for nothing/nobody, and he should just fucking kill himself.
>>
>>27473483
>tfw i'll never experience teenage love
i see this shit here all the time. i had teenage "love" and it was a stupid waste of time. girl turned out to be a total whore and i wish i had spent the year i spent with her doing something more productive. yeah, we made out and she blew me and shit, but none of that matters.
>>
>>27473819
But you only think it's a waste of time because you had the privilege of experiencing it.

Imagine for a moment what it's like to go through high school and receive literally zero attention from girls. And to then leave high school, and years later, STILL receive zero attention from girls.

It's fucking horrifying.
>>
>>27472989

You graduated high school at 24? What the fuck?
>>
>>27474139
I didn't notice this.
>>
>>27474139
It was seven (7) years ago, but it feels like it was only a few months.
>>
Think that & years went fast, that's nothing
In October I will have turned 25, 30 years ago
39 years out of HS, I graduated early, that was my peak and it has been an express ride downhill ever since
Wait until you totally give up and say fuck it
Shit in 7 years I qualify for Social Security
I already get discounts at restaurants, on my next b-day I can join AARP
Fuck, Kennedy was President when I was born, 1st man in space just 6 months before I was born, no Vietnam, no assassinations, no race riots yet, no man on the moon
Fuck, I really am getting old
Shit, time for a nap
>>
>>27474708
Fuck, if you could go back I time what would you change?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.