[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS DO YOU WEAR SOCKS TO BED TO KEEP YOUR FEET WARM I'M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: rabbit.png (78 KB, 221x265) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.png
78 KB, 221x265
GUYS DO YOU WEAR SOCKS TO BED TO KEEP YOUR FEET WARM I'M ABOUT TO TRY IT TONIGHT
>>
>>27472950
YEAH OP, I STARTED DOING THIS RECENTLY. IT REALLY IS COMFY :3
>>
Not wearing socks to bed is the most normie thing I can think of
>>
No it's a really bad idea
>>
File: rabbit.jpg (12 KB, 289x277) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.jpg
12 KB, 289x277
>>27472979
>>27473000
THANK GUYS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING IT
>>
I can't shake myself from the 'no socks in bed' dogma. My room is cold as fuck so it makes less sense for me to wear no socks in bed, but I'm a no-socker so that's what I do.
>>
>>27473000
hey fuck you you double nigger
my feet get hot
>>
>>27472950
It dries your feet out.
>>
>Other people don't wear socks to bed
What the fuck guys?
>>
I have no choice but to wear socks to bed. I have ridiculous feet sweats unless I wear socks to bed
>>
File: 1278808447658.jpg (54 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1278808447658.jpg
54 KB, 300x228
>wearing socks to bed
Wow. I know this is /r9k/, but I expected more from you beta faggots. Really? Wearing socks to bed? What's next, wearing a scuba suit to a wedding? Anything goes in this fucking crazy sock-to-bed wearing world apparently! I don't care if it's cold in your room, socks do not belong in bed. If you don't wear your shoes to bed, why wear socks to bed? Fucking millennials.
>>
I never take my socks off. My feet are cold all the time. I might have some kind of circulation problem.
>>
>>27472950
Neh famolio, when you're at home you need to let that shit breathe.
>>
I'm too lazy to take my socks off.
I shower every other day and change my socks then, but till that point I just wear them continuously. (Unless of course I get them really wet, then I'll go barefoot until I go out and then put some socks on)
>>
If you put lotion on your feet and wear socks to bed it makes them really soft
I like taking care of myself
>>
>>27474192
Sounds like a recipe for developing fungus on your shit.
>>
>>27474192
Are you a girl? I can't imagine a dude actually giving a shit about that.
>>
Don't sleep with your sweat drenched socks though, it will make your feet go colder. So put on a new pair. You can call it your sleeping socks.

Just like wearing a clean boxer and clean sheets and clean everything.

Imagine.
You just showered, put on your clean sleeping clothes, then you put the amazingly fresh smelling sheets over your face. And then finally softly cry while you try to sleep and forget anything that 'matters'.

Also if you like to sleep naked, with socks. That's nice as well. Been there done that.
Masturbated furiously. Clean sheets all around your body warming you up real nice. No cold feet. Then you watch some nice JAV while you grab your waifu and hug her hard. She's lucky since she can't break. You know what happens next...
>>
>>27474253
I'm not that Anon, but I am a male and used to go in on my feet regularly. Cleaning the gunk out from under my toenails with a dental floss pick, buffing the surface of them to make them shiny and smooth. Exfoliating dead skin on my soles with a pumice stone after a shower, this softens up the skin on your feet if it's after a shower so that's the time to do it. Putting on some lotion on them afterwards. Keeping my toenails clipped and filing them down after clipping to smoothen out the edges.

I still take care of my feet now, but I don't go as hard as I used to, but thinking about buffing the surface of my nails again here soon at least.
>>
Fuck no. I would be way too hot and its already hit enough in my room as it is. I have slept totally in the nude for the last 2 years
>>
File: 1445143225651.jpg (9 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1445143225651.jpg
9 KB, 251x242
>not wearing your shoes to bed
>>
who /sleepsnude/ masterace here?
>>
I didn't feel like making a new thread.
Does anyone else fucking hate pubic hair. I wish I had none, it's so god damn uncomfortable. Especially when you shave it and it feels good for a day or so before it starts growing and is all scratchy. Also the fact that I have a small penis is even worse for obvious reasons.
>>
File: 1433592935768.jpg (35 KB, 233x214) Image search: [Google]
1433592935768.jpg
35 KB, 233x214
>>27472950
>>27473022
Please stop posting. Your posts are literal cancer and reddit tier. Prolly the reason for the increased influx of faggots recently as well.

tl;dr kill yourself
>>
>>27474604
I don't mind it for the most part. I shaved mine off completely about a month and 1/2 ago and it's grown back a good bit now. I did that because it would get in the way of my fapping, lotion would get on the hairs and shit. It felt nice to not have any down there, my hand not running into it. Overall I'd say just for fapping alone, I prefer no pubic hair. Otherwise it's no big deal to me that it's there.
>>
>>27473179

>covering your feet and helping them retain moisture dries them out

???
>>
>>27474725
Well yeah that's what I mean. It's not like I'm having sex or anything, it's just very annoying and uncomfortable when I'm trying to masturbate.
>>
>>27474857
I'm pretty hair down there, namely right above the cock, it's a fukn jungle. Easily the hairiest place on my body besides my head. Even still, it doesn't bother me at all during a wank, but it is nicer shaved for that. And lotion only gets in there if I'm being messy with it during my fap or using a lot, but otherwise it doesn't get on my hairs. So neh, it's not a big deal to me.
>>
>>27474253
I wash my feet and dry them thoroughly before hand.
Sometimes I sprinkle talcum powder too

I'm just a lonely guy with no one who cares for him so I take care of myself
Makes me happy
>>
Well I wear socks all day except the 20 or so minutes I'm in the shower. I'm never barefoot.
>>
File: 1459192925545.jpg (94 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
1459192925545.jpg
94 KB, 500x701
>>27472950
It's not healthy for your feet especially if you're wearing socks for the other 16 hours of the day.
>>
>>27472950
Prepare to wake up to soggy socks and sweaty feet.
>>
>>27474830
Your feet don't get smelly when you're barefoot you know.
That 'moisture' isn't something you want locked in.
>>
Naked is the best way to spend a night, lone or accompanied.
>>
>>27472950
>>27473022
You're not really as happy as you're making it seem and you know it. Fucking kill yourself rabbit fucker.

And no, I like letting my feet breathe and it's more comfy to be unburdened by clothes after wearing them all day
>>
I have hair feet and legs and wearing socks for a long time is killer
>>
what the fuck

bed is the best time to not wear socks

its so smooth and cool and soft
>>
File: 1457645654305.jpg (141 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1457645654305.jpg
141 KB, 480x640
I normally sleep nude but sometimes I put just socks on since they don't slip all over when I toss and turn plus they keep my feets warm since they stick out past the bed end so it's just really super comfy!
>>
Every time I wear socks to bed, I have nightmares. I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>27472950
Stopped doing it already. Feet get too hot and it's really uncomfortable
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.