[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Elliot Rodger not get any attention , he had a decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
How do Elliot Rodger not get any attention , he had a decent facial aesthetic. Was it his autism that prevented him?
>>
He literally never talked to girls.
>>
>>27472849
Yeah I am pretty sure he expected 10/10 women to come up to him and love him because his family was very wealthy.
>>
>>27472824
Anybody wanna exchange kid Elliots for rare Elliots?
>>
>>27472824
He wasted his time wanting to be the best there ever been in his circle of rich friends instead of just becoming the prince charming of some middle class stacy.

He literally had everything.
Also this >>27472849
>>
>>27472824
I think it literally was that ugly mole on his nose.
>>
>>27472824
Was he under 6ft?
If so that is why he was never approached by women.
>>
>>27472824
There is a guy at my office who has a 10/10 face. I am talking better looking than 99.99999% of professional male models. Not gay but damn he is one attractive looking dude. His problem? He is 5'4. He has never had a gf in his life despite going with him places and seeing him being extremely confident and flirting with women they reject him almost instantly. The funny thing is he has an instagram and everything he posts gets hundreds of comments in less than an hour by women telling him how attractive he is. Yet in real life when they find out his height they instantly run away.
>>
>>27473087
I cant seem to find his height. But heres a quote from him.
>What's wrong with that? I hate tall men who think they are better just because they were born taller. Who the hell do you think you are?
>>
>>27473249
Lel manlet rage knows no end.
>>
File: cave.png (1 MB, 874x653) Image search: [Google]
cave.png
1 MB, 874x653
>>27472903

I an almost certain that I have every single Elliot in the public domain, I would love to be proven wrong though.
>>
>>27473249
Listed himself as 5'9 on bb.com so probably actually about 5'7
>>
File: 1401509942940.png (232 KB, 717x478) Image search: [Google]
1401509942940.png
232 KB, 717x478
>>27472849
*never talked to ATTRACTIVE girls
Elliot was in a circle of friends that included several 5-6/10 girls, he just didn't go for any of them because he felt he deserved a 10/10 Stacy.
>>
>>27473419
Thats the crux of his problem. He thought having money, or having a family with money, or being in the upper or upper-middle class meant you are entitled to 10/10s.

An attractive guy working a dead end job at a bar living with his parents will get 10/10s before him every single time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.