[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cannibalism is power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1435141628466.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1435141628466.gif
14 KB, 633x758
Have you ever thought about eating a fellow human being /r9k/? I keep getting these thoughts about murdering and eating the family of people I hate while they are tied up in a room to starve and their only food is the left over pieces of their Family members. There is something powerful about consuming the the people you hate that gets me rock hard.
>>
File: image.png (42 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 446x373
>>27472535
edgy

Original comment? Original comment. Originality.
>>
>>27472535
I think about it all the time.
sometimes I think about eating part of myself too.

I wish I thought I could get away with it. though I don't know if I would want to eat someone I hated. I'd eat their sister or something I guess and spoon-feed them the leftover bits.
>>
>>27472535
No, but please continue. Which people/families would you have tied up and forced to eat each other?
>>
>eating an animal that has taken prescription/recreational drugs

most humans would be low quality meat
>>
>>27472653
please leave fbi
original disgust with your presence
>>
>>27472715
this is a good point that i had not considered. You'd have to go to somewhere like a hippy commune or eat a vegan or something.
>>
I often wish society would collapse so I could create a clan of Cannibals like Kain's Vampire Clan in Nosgoth. We would collect our "cattle" by pillaging settlements and divide them up by physical fitness and gender. The fittest of the men would go through a trial whether to determine if they would be accepted to the clan or be destined for the dinner table. Women would be sorted the same way only instead the finest of them would be married off while the average ones would be sexslaves for the underlings and forced to rear bastard children for the army of the clan while the lowly women would be killed off to feed the bastard children.
>>
>>27472908
You thought alot about this didnt u?
>>
>>27472879
I am not fbi. I am a robot, like you, fellow robot.
roasties ree kek
>>
Enjoy your Kuru
>>
>>27472535
Disease and other shit will kill you
>>
File: mads.jpg (37 KB, 305x362) Image search: [Google]
mads.jpg
37 KB, 305x362
>>27472535
I sometimes think about forcing Chad and Stacy to eat each other alive.
>>
File: Picard.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Picard.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>>27472535
anyone who posts in this thread is probably added to a subspace arrayt of some kind
>>
Cannibalism is the ultimate form of dominance.
>>
>>27472535
>something powerful about consuming the the people you hate

what about the people you love anon?
choose to eliminate those who cause you vulnerability through emotion
>>
>>27475244
... I started having revenge fantasies like that in highschool, except with more necro

then I made the mistake of rambling about it to some kid i thought was my friend in the locker room and... i'm sure that added to being ostracized. he just kind of stared. hm
>>
Human would taste weird because all the shit we eat. Chicken or cow only eat corn and stuff. Diet Has big influence on taste.
>>
File: 1458101815516.jpg (112 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
1458101815516.jpg
112 KB, 780x585
>>27475171
>He believes the lies he was taught in history class
I don't suppose you're going to say Hitler was a bad guy next? Top kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.