[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey r9k, do you have a girlfriend? If not, why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13
Hey r9k, do you have a girlfriend? If not, why not?
>>
No. It's probably because I'm retarded enough to reply to tripfags.
>>
-I'm boring
-I have no hobbies
-If I got a gf we wouldn't do anything and would break up in a week
-I'm ugly
-my penis is 6 inches small
>>
>>27472410

I had a few

The last one was mentally ill and damaged me so much I was unable to be close to women since then
>>
I just need to find someone, Im not interested (or I think I am not) in the girls that I know... I want to meet new people before I make a move
>>
File: 1457181129144.jpg (178 KB, 569x805) Image search: [Google]
1457181129144.jpg
178 KB, 569x805
I'm always alone and this makes me very bad in social situations. Hirls get interested in me but I always fuck it up by not asking them out when they want me to or something of that nature. They aren't very sympathetic or understanding most of the time; I would act very casually once I could get to know them and I would finally have a friend.

I'm 25 and friendless. It makes it difficult for me to have fun.
>>
no
women think I am creepy for existing, I haven't been able to figure out in 22 years why it is that I am considered so awful for existing so i have given up on all physical contact
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 258x588) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 258x588
> I'm ugly
> I'm boring
> I have no redeeming qualities what so ever
> I have no hobbies
> I'm pessimistic
> I get sad easily

:) LG life's good
>>
File: 1394467681.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1394467681.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
no, because i don't think i would be a very good one

insecure and paranoid people don't make good partners
>>
>>27472410
No. Because I broke up with her and I've been unable to find a new one.
>>
Why is op not replying ;_;
>>
>>27472635

she's busy taking Chads dick right now
>>
File: DKek.png (80 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
DKek.png
80 KB, 228x228
>>27472410
No.
-I have a job.
-I'm fit
-6.2 inches
-Just got my bachelors degree

I worked hard to better myself in life, and ultimately I discovered that relationships are a waste of time and my ultimate potential.

I didn't work this hard to end up with a narscisistic high maintenance cunt that doesn't bring anything to the table, and expects me to subject myself to her bullshit behaviour. Let alone, gave her virginity away to some niggger at the age of 14.

Fuck that noise, mane.
>>
No, because I cheated on my last and pretty much first one and now I'm too scared to start a relationship
>>
File: image.png (284 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284 KB, 480x480
>>27472635
OP forgot about us.

>not even OP loves us
>>
No. I missed out on young love and don't care enough to put the effort into an adult relationship
>>
>>27472410
I have that sickness called oneitis
>>
Because I have a bf.
>>
File: EJPt2.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EJPt2.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>27472410
Women are horrible companions. They're less loyal and ask for more than a dog.
>>
>>27472706
Looser too ;D ;D ;D
>>
>>27472410
No. I'm too busy trying to pass this class so i can get the job I want. not a virgin tho, have had gfs, im just only accepting casual sex if it comes my way, no time for a gf.
>>
Nope, never have. I think it's mostly because I've never put any sort of effort into getting one, and even rejected the few women that have shown interest. There's not many that I'm both attracted to and can stand to be around, and I feel fine being by myself most of the time, so I don't have any strong need for affection (yet).
I'm better looking and more well adjusted now than I've ever been in my life, so I'm pretty confident I would succeed if I lowered my standards and tried, but I just don't feel any urge to do that.
>>
I live an hour away from the city where people my age congregate.

I don't like anyone and girls generally don't like me.
>>
>>27472410
I am anxious around people
I am fearful of rejection
poor social skills
I hate myself
I think I look bad
No one will like me
>>
ive had girlfriends when i was younger,

now it's been 5 years since i've even touched a woman, i might as well be a virgin again
>>
>>27472434
>6 inches small

Humble bragging eh? Get out normie.
>>
I've never, actively, tried to get a gf.
No girl ever aproached me tho, so I guess looking for one would be muda muda muda.
>>
>>27472870
My dick hasn't grown since I was 14 it's small, how is that bragging
>>
Nope. Too much effort for little-to-no benefit.
>>
No, of course not or I wouldn't be here. Why do you care anyway?
>>
>few friends
>insecure
>not funny
>awkward
>apparently effeminate
>not outgoing
>disinterested
>>
>>27472667
What are your goals in life? Do you want casual sex?
>>27472676
>>27472635
Sorry, I was walking home and now I have to fix my makeup to go get tea with a friend

People who are socially anxious, what would your ideal partner be like? Would you want them to approach you?
>>
>>27473086
dumb fucking whore i hope you get raped
>>
>>27473115
@_@ that's awfully rude
>>
>>27473086
>People who are socially anxious, what would your ideal partner be like?

I only really have two criteria: (1) that they can take care of themselves (no self-harm, no obesity, etc.) and (2) that they can be patient with me. I'm slow to come out of my shell and can be quiet to the point of being boring.

>Would you want them to approach you?

Yes, but this doesn't necessarily mean that they take the lead. Just taking the initiative to start a conversation or offer an idea for something to do would be welcome.
>>
>>27473086
An understanding and loving girl

But I have to stop dreaming
>>
File: 1356996845975.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1356996845975.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
I haven't had one in about 4 years now and I've been single. the whole "its a phase" really is kinda true with a lot of lesbian girls. So I've hit a huge dry spell.
>>
I don't have a gf.

I don't want one.
>>
>>27473141
It's a sensitive topic for some people. You're bound to piss a few of them off with these questions. It is rather of a personal nature, and I still don't fully understand your angle. What are you hoping to learn from all this?
>>
>>27473230
Idk I just like posting and talking to people and hearing about their lives
>>
Because my only opportunity is like 1,3000 miles away
>>
File: 1457910862631.jpg (81 KB, 780x748) Image search: [Google]
1457910862631.jpg
81 KB, 780x748
I had lots of "girlfriends" in highschool (if few month flings count) and I was in a ltr with a girl for 5 years. We had plans to get married and very recently she ditched me for a complete loser. Im doing my best to handle this like a man but right now I dont feel like Ill ever get in a relationship again. I put in ALOT of time and effort with this girl and I dont wanna go through this again.
Im slowly coming to terms with being alone for the rest of my life. Its not so bad.
>>
>>27473265
OK. I think our lives are pretty miserable though, if you want to know the truth. This is the place where people come to when they have no girlfriend, no prospects, and no hope.
On a personal level, I've made so many mistakes with women I don't know how one person can screw up so badly. I deserve to be alone.
>>
Because I hate myself.

Had a girl call me attractive last night which hasn't happened for 10 or so, but with my anxiety and just general self loathing I didn't take it any further and almost ignored her for the rest of the night. I'm a lost cause desu, so fucking pathetic..
>>
>>27472410
Why is a well known tranny tripfag asking this question on r9k?
>>
File: ts05_jpg.jpg (171 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
ts05_jpg.jpg
171 KB, 768x1024
>>27473265

what do you think about horse dicks?
>>
>>27473338
Fuck off. I'm with you but I only had one girlfriend and I don't like being compared to you because you had more than two girls like you.
Fuck you
>>
>>27473265
Take your cheerful attitude and shove it up your ass you pretentious whore.
Nobody fucking cares about what you want to hear. Go and have tea with your friend.
>>
File: BEEee_)_))).jpg (25 KB, 568x346) Image search: [Google]
BEEee_)_))).jpg
25 KB, 568x346
>>27472410
why, tripfriend? do you want to >bee my gf?
>>
>>27473421
She cancelled on me ;-;
>>27473456
Maybe.
>tfw no bf
>>
>>27473499
Maybe you should have stopped having casual sex at every opportunity if you wanted a bf.
>>
>>27472410
if you're chad, you will WILL be cucked
>>
>>27473526
Why can't I look for a bf while also having casual sex?
>>
>>27472410
No because I am gay
And I don't have a boyfriend because I live in a homophobic country. My parents and friends will cut me if I come out.
I feel stuck and people keep pushing me to get a gf already.
>>
>>27473086
I had my ideal partner approached me before but I fucked it up. Another girl also liked me and I panicked and rejected both of them. When she gave me another chance I screwed up by not interpreting her signs correctly and she just gave up.

I hate my life.
>>
>>27473589
That's awful :( what do gay ppl in your country normally do?
>>27473338
Would u put yourself out there again if the right girl came into your life?
>>
>>27472410
Why are you asking this as a tranny?
I'll answer anyways.
I'm ugly and neet. Women only care about looks and lots of money.
>>
>>27473499
>that negative emotion when you're not actually serious

nice dubs though
>>
File: 1459198437789.jpg (36 KB, 518x564) Image search: [Google]
1459198437789.jpg
36 KB, 518x564
>>27473499
You really make me sick. What prompted you to make an obnoxious trip with a female name? You just love the attention right? maybe one of the robots is actually good looking! Oh boy! being surrounded by boys that reply day after day.
I hope you get raped or traumatized and when you come crawling back without a trip to talk i will be here. But until then fuck off you whore.
>>
File: 1457487523431.jpg (143 KB, 525x688) Image search: [Google]
1457487523431.jpg
143 KB, 525x688
>>27472410
>Do you have a girlfriend

I have had 2, but they both only lasted a month. I am currently single.

>Why not?

Because I am a good person. No really, I hate to be that guy but I have been constantly valued as less than dirt while other guys who literally use, abuse, and manipulated these girls get instant access to pussy on call. Girls are attracted to me because I look good and act like a jerk, but I am hopelessly beta when it comes to respecting and treating women right in a relationship, and it screws me every time. I treat a girl nice and they immediately lose all interest in me and stop trying to be affectionate. The moment a girl told me I was a nice guy, I knew the end of the relationship was near.
>>
I haven't asked her out yet. Ima do it wednesday when I see her again.
>>
>>27473632
Kill themselves, get married and pretend to be straight or maybe find a lesbian wife and live with her.
>>
Isnt maddie that one tranny
>>
Sexuality is a flaw that I work on correcting.
>>
>>27473632
Yes but I dont think the right girl exists.
>>
>>27473891
You mean the one desperate for attention and has as much casual sex with strangers as possible yet complaining they can't get a bf?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.