[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father: "You're a useless piece of shit financial parasite.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 34rfwscd.gif (534 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
34rfwscd.gif
534 KB, 333x250
Father: "You're a useless piece of shit financial parasite. I could ruin your life immediately if I wanted to. If you call the police on me for abusing you I'll kill you before they get here. Why would I ever teach you anything you useless fucking retard? Your mother is a piece of shit."

Mother: "Don't ever take risks. There's nothing worth learning. I didn't have brothers I don't know how to raise boys. Nothing matters in life just praise God and get into heaven. Your father is a piece of shit."

IN UNISON: "Why don't you have a job or a girlfriend?"
>>
Story of my life man...
>>
>this doesn't happen to women
>>
>>27472184
>record father threatening to murder you
>murder him in his sleep
>claim self-defense
That doesn't actually work for premeditated murder. Don't do that.

I wonder if there are any social services you could avail yourself of. You sound like you could use a social worker to help you find housing and a job. You should look into what your state/county offers.
>>
>>27472184
This hit way too close to home. I thought I was doing okay for my age, I'm 22 , have a job and a degree and make okay money, but at the end of every day I feel like I'm just going to fall apart. My childhood was pretty much exactly like you described except my dad wasn't around so it was my stepfather doing this kind of shit. It makes me afraid to even try to form relationships with other people because I'm afraid I'll be just as toxic as my parents and hate myself more.
>>
>>27473497
>It makes me afraid to even try to form relationships with other people because I'm afraid I'll be just as toxic as my parents and hate myself more.
That's pretty self-aware of you to recognize that. The next step would be going to therapy or something to work on the part of you want to change, wouldn't it?
>>
File: 1390644397784.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1390644397784.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>27472184

Harden the fuck up, faggot
>>
>>27473562
I guess I don't really know what good therapy would do. I think I know what I need to do, it's just mustering the courage to do it. I currently live with my mom since she recently left my stepdad. I help her with the bills since she is broke and bad with money. She guilts me into staying. When I'm around her I feel like shit. I need to move out.
>>
>>27472184
HAHAHAHA, it's like you know me.
>>
Just shoot him you useless faggot.
>>
File: Trent Rezfeels.png (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Trent Rezfeels.png
62 KB, 645x773
>Mom two years ago: "Anon, look I am just going to say it. You've gotten fat. I'm telling you because I love you and I am concerned about your health."
>Me: ...Okay

A few months later I start a weight loss. Go from 295 to 135 in one year. Go from the largest member of the family to the smallest

>Mom a few months ago: "Anon, look I am just going to say it. You've gotten too small. I'm telling you because I love you and I am concerned about your health."
>Me: ...okay.

Try to bulk up as she said.

>Mom: Why are you eating so much, you shouldn't eat all that!
>Me: ...Okay

Happily go back to eating less

>Sister: Mom's been crying about you being so small. literally crying. Can you just go to the doctor and relieve her concerns?
>Me: ...Okay.

Go to the Doctor

>Doctor: You lost 160 pounds on your own doing nothing but proper nutrition and exercise. Do you have any idea how rare it is to get this sort of turnaround? You were in terrible shape he last time you saw me, to be frank. Let's get some blood work just to be sure
>Me:... okay.
>Doctor: Blood work is back, you're in clear optimal results. Again, I am incredibly impressed, man.

>Mom: I don't care what the doctor says... you just look wrong
>Dad: Haha, you bag of bones.

tfw the only person in my life proud of me is my doctor.
>>
everyone here had shit parents
>>
>>27473354

>Implying OP's dad didn't just give him a slap for being disrespectful, causing OP to turn around and scream "I'M BEING ABUUUUUUUSED!"

Everything a parent does to discipline their children these days is considered "abuse"
>>
>>27472184
>"Mother, Father, i do not want to get a girlfriend, i would rather prioritise my studies, i do not care if i cannot get one later in life, for i have a brother and sister who can carry on our genes"
>"That's great anon! Glad to know you're focusing on your studies!"
>5 years later
>"ANON WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOTTON A GIRLFRIEND YET?"
>"I told you 5 years ago why..."

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>27472184
You will have to fight him OP. This is the path of every man.
>>
File: 1458600047793.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458600047793.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>27474962
Not as bad as mine, they took me out of school at 6 and wouldn't let me go back, and they never gave a shit about teaching me anything. Now I'm 26 and a fucking janitor, because even though I have decent intelligence (I read a lot, I'm not a mindless idiot), I'm not qualified to do anything more than clean up other people's shit.

JUST FUCKING KILL ME NOW
>>
File: IMG_1982.jpg (149 KB, 745x280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1982.jpg
149 KB, 745x280
>>27475126
Oh and by "school" I mean preschool, I never even went to primary. Why do I even bother continuing to live.
>>
>>27474289
if you are old enough to be posting on this board you need to come to understand that your mom doesn't know shit about anything. literally nothing. unless your parents are accomplished in some way they don't know shit about anything and you especially shouldn't give a shit what your mother thinks after she proves it by saying retarded shit like that.
>>
>>27475163
I'm honestly considering ending it, and maybe taking some cunts with me.
>>
>>27475205

I am well aware of this and take their word with a grain of salt. But that doesn't mean I completely disregard what they say and am emotionally unaffected by what they say.
>>
File: 1458754184718.jpg (46 KB, 400x403) Image search: [Google]
1458754184718.jpg
46 KB, 400x403
Anyone cruel enough to bring another human into the world should be mandated to support that human being for as long as it loves, regardless of circumstance.

Fucking natalists are pieces of shit. Every single one of them, and they deserve punishment. Having children is evil as fuck.
>>
>>27475031
you're a sheltered fucking idiot
>>
>>27476047

Oh, I'm the one who is sheltered, am I?

Go fuck yourself. If you look at all the problems with kids today are caused by parents NOT hitting their children. It sounds like op's problem was that he wasn't beaten enough, rather than too much
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.