[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who wants to come to japan with me? i'll pay for your trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20
File: japan-05.jpg (62 KB, 700x360) Image search: [Google]
japan-05.jpg
62 KB, 700x360
who wants to come to japan with me?
i'll pay for your trip even

i've been wanting to go for years but haven't got the courage to go alone
>>
File: teehee.jpg (34 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
teehee.jpg
34 KB, 318x318
>>27472094
Sounds like fun~
I'll go with you~
>>
File: 1454931774246.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1062) Image search: [Google]
1454931774246.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1062
>>27472094
>i've been wanting to go for years but haven't got the courage to go alone
And inviting a stranger from 4chan seems like a good idea for you? But then again, having a stranger pay for your trip is also pretty uncomfortable, takes either courage or stupidity.
>>
Where do you live anon?
I don't have anything to lose anymore
>>
>>27472094

sounds cool , but I'd rather not take the chance of getting chopped up in tokyo
>>
>>27472286
i just don't want to be alone and i'd be miserable if i went with some normie
at least with a robot we would be able to relate and worst case scenario we can be miserable together
>>
>>27472390

this is a really vague post if you want someone to take this seriously you should at least describe yourself , your hobbies , what you're interested in , what you want to do in japan and stuff like that
>>
>>27472094
if you're serious, I'll go
I was planning to save up for it and go in year or two, but going with an anon would work too

please don't be a murderer or kidnapper
>>
File: P1000685 2.jpg (321 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
P1000685 2.jpg
321 KB, 1024x680
japan is neat but if you're going to pay for someone, I'd get someone who actually speaks japanese. it can be very hard to do anything without a grasp of the language
>>
File: 1442969430888.jpg (234 KB, 770x750) Image search: [Google]
1442969430888.jpg
234 KB, 770x750
>>27472094
I will go with you if we stay most of the time in the tranny red light district and buy ourselves maid clothes and get buttfucked by yakuza men in some weird JAV.
>>
>>27472510
well i'm on /r9k/ so it's pretty self explanatory
i'm a pathetic loser with no hobbies
all i do is play video games and watch anime all day
i want to go to japan and do all the stuff you would see in a slice of life anime like going camping, hiking, onsen, beach, stay in a ryokan
shop around for some cool shit in tokyo

what are you honestly expecting me to say?
>>
>>27472693

Ok well that's all I wanted. Have you tried learning the language , even just learning katakana and hiragana as well as just some basic phrases helps a lot. Learning kana should take less than a month if you keep at it
>>
Big negro robot here down to go with you op.
>>
OP, I'm doing Japanese and game design in uni cause I'm pretty much a massive loser weab.
I'd be delighted to join you.
>>
>>27472094
I'll go. What state are you in OP?
>>
>>27472094
I'll come with you anon. I've been in Tokyo before and i promise I'll take you out partying in Tokyo. Maybe even find you a nice qt Japanese girl.
>>
>>27472835
i wonder how the Japanese respond to black people
>>
>>27472775
>on /r9k/
>dedicating myself to anything
hownewryou?
>>
Depends , any good brothels in nippon?
>>
>>27473028
how did you get the money for a trip to japan? how much do you even have?
>>
>>27473051
i don't know but brothels are actually legal in my own country and i'm still a virgin so it doesn't really matter. i'd never have the courage to actually go to one
>>
I wanna go
All I ask is that we come up with a free day to play the BB Centralfiction arcade.
>>
>>27472987
They are okay with black people
they like white people better, but they don't hate blacks like western countries do

>>27473051
>>27473079
The majority of brothels don't cater to foreigners
Basically you have to look japanese and speak japanese to get into 90% of brothels
If you're just looking for sex, you might as well go to thailand
>>
>>27473070
neetbux
>>
I've been studying japanese for 4 years and I'm willing to be a wagecuck in japan, I'm literally in the same position as you are OP , we could have a skype call if you are interested senpai
>>
>>27473153
What sort of budget are you looking at
How much are you allocating to stuff like travel, lodging, etc
>>
>>27473248
however much is necessary
will probably kill myself when the trip is over
>>
>>27473270
Well even if you plan on using all of your money, it doesn't mean you can't use it wisely
If you actually plan on doing this, you should enjoy the time you want to have left, or at least set up a plan to at least try to have the best possible time
>>
>>27473270
kill yourself in the suicide forest! its every NEETs dream
>>
>>27472094
what kind of person do you want to go with?
maybe you could make an application form
>>
>>27474011
just an average /r9k/ weeb
>>
>>27474287
I would gladly go with you, but my parents would never let me go alone even though I'm an adult since I'm a manchild. I really want an Abee PC case.
>>
>>27474349
you wouldn't be going alone
you would be with me senpai
>>
I'll go. But not fucking Tokyo. That place is generic and westernized as fuck.
I want to see the real Japan. If such a thing still exists...
>>
So you want to spend a week or something with a random robot? Sounds a little gay going to an onsen and stuff with another guy in another country that's sort of romanticized.
>>
>>27474416
i'd imagine the country in northern honshu and hokkaido would be really nice
>>
>>27474376
Isn't there an english speaking japanese robot on here? That would be the most awesome thing right?
>>
what can I do as an American in Japan with a degree but in history.
>>
File: Vault Girl.jpg (37 KB, 480x460) Image search: [Google]
Vault Girl.jpg
37 KB, 480x460
>>27474463
Parents think differently. Anyways you should make up some kind of impromptu application process right now so you actually end up getting someone to go with.
>>
I would go with you, but although I've watched hundreds of anime, I'm not really a weeb. I barely remember most of the animes I've watched so I probably wouldn't be good company. I do know some japanese because I watch a lot of anime. I probably know a few hundred words and basic conjugations of vowels.

I could probably pay for most of my expenses. I have a couple thousand dollars.
>>
I would pay for myself but getting a passport is a pain in the UK. Don't know any normie "professional" to countersign so I'm stuck forever here.
>>
>>27474505
Teach English in college.
>>
>>27474446
true. Those areas must be so peaceful. That district that has the snow monkeys must be really awesome as well
>>
>>27474416
>you will never go on relaxing bicycle rides along the endless roads through the mountains
>>
>>27474287
How would you feel if a girl wanted to go with you?
hypothetically
>>
OP, consider using something like this if you're serious and make threads every couple of days to enhance visibility:
https://www.triptogether.com/travellers/#112944431&emit=tabs:profile%2Cprofile
>>
>>27472693
I WANNA GO

How old are you? Do you need an onii-san?

I get out of school (uni) in may. How long were you planning on going? Do you like touhou and beer?
>>
>>27472094
I'll go with you and i'm a girl with low self esteem. Always wanted to go to Japan and live my weaboo dreams.
>>
>>27474434
>tfw 6'3
>tfw 7.5 inch dick
>tfw going to mixed bath house
all the jap grils be mirin
>>
>>27474631
i've actually considered saving my money and spending a month or 2 cycling across japan
>>
>>27474505
Teach english anywhere and tutor on the side for cash under the table.
>>
>>27474663
i'd tell her to fuck off desu

>>27474666
i'm 23, not farmilliar with touhou and i love beer

>>27474690
go fuck yourself you vapid whore
>>
>>27474737
That sounds like a beautiful adventure.
>>
>>27474778
I'm not a whore i'm a girl that loves anime and japan but is too autistic to go alone.
>>
>>27474778
I've been to nipland before, I also love beer, and generally enjoyed being a degenerate alcoholic while I was there. bought a lot of hentai and doujins and took pictures of stuff while drinking. I'd be down.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 317x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 317x350
I went to Japan specifically Tokyo, Kyoto and Nara a week ago.
>all those qts everywhere
>tfw half Japanese but can barely speak Japanese
>tfw no qt jap gf

I would learn Japanese and move there if it weren't for my love of guns
>>
Guys, why don't we go as a group? It should be more fun with more people, right?

m-maybe we could even become n-nakama
>>
>>27474880
That would be fun but some of us don't have the money and need time to save.
>>
>>27474819
all 3d girls are whores
you are no exception, you literally just have to make a tinder account and chad will be around in an hour

>>27474840
did you secretly take any pictures of little girls?
care to share them?
>>
File: sghsrth.jpg (600 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
sghsrth.jpg
600 KB, 1400x1050
I can almost guarantee that you'd have more fun alone than with someone else, especially someone you know nothing about. Different personalities, different interests, different fitness levels and no real motivation to keep up with you? They'll likely just hold you back (or you'll hold them back).

That being said, do come over some day. It's nice here.
>>
>>27474880
>tfw you will never go to the konbini late at night with your nakama
>>
>>27474690
>free trip to japan to lucky anon chosen by OP
>slut can't help but mention her vagina so he would pick her

I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. It's just that every single one of them will claim they don't get special treatment from guys and then they'll do shit like this. It's just despicable.
>>
>>27474907
>did you secretly take any pictures of little girls?
>care to share them?
Actually, you know what? Fuck you. Don't come anywhere near this beautiful country, you disgusting paedophile.
>>
>>27474907
>did you secretly take any pictures of little girls?

No. I asked a few if they wanted to take pictures with me but I'm not posting them
>>
File: Pedo.jpg (78 KB, 750x634) Image search: [Google]
Pedo.jpg
78 KB, 750x634
>>27474946
Not him but... The idea of taking creepshots on your vacation is just bad thinking.
>>
>>27474903
Then some of us don't get to go.
>>
>>27474938
I mention it because maybe OP doesn't want to go with a grill. Stop taking out all your sexual frustration on me.
>>
>>27474915
That looks incredibly crowded. Idk if I could handle living in such close proximity to so many people.
>>
>>27474907
Sex is about love anon and since i have never had love i know i will never have it. Besides ugly girls that are sluts need a bit of personality and i am too autistic for that.
>>
>>27474697
>>tfw going to mixed bath house
that doesn't sound like a real thing
>>
What time frame are we looking at? I would go if we could coordinate it with my work schedule.
I can pay my own way
>>
>>27474985
i'm sure i'd be fine
i'm a fast runner ontop of being 6'3 and pretty fit, i doubt there would be very many little japanese men who would try and fuck with me and the cops aren't exactly going to fucking shoot me just because i took a few pictures and pulled a runner

i'd be wearing glasses and a hat so it's not like anyone would be getting a good look at my face either
>>
>>27475004
>pathetic attempt at rationalizing her actions in a way that makes her look good
>attacks the man's ability to have sex with woman

Literally every post ever when you call out a roastie slut. They're amazingly predictable.
>>
>>27475114
It's the only explanation for you to be so angry. Like it or not girls can feel things too.

You must be MGTOW nevermind
>>
File: 1453813332485.gif (967 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1453813332485.gif
967 KB, 270x252
>tfw going to an onsen everytime
>>
>>27475032
>sex is about love and since i have never had love
but i'm willing to bet you have still had sex before
>>
>>27475177
A Japanese girl I've been talking to said she wants to go to an onsen with me.

I'm too poor to go.
>>
>>27472094
i'll pay for my side of the trip. im also too scared to go alone. Whats your contact info?
>>
of course, i'm in. i've always wanted to be murdered by an internet stranger. pick me anon
>>
>>27475224
Never. All i get is rejected constantly.
>>
OP, I would love to go with you!

I am a college student, and I am taking a Japanese class this summer

also I would be willing to help pay for myself if necessary desu
or at least help out a little

I was considering doing a study abroad in japan, but I worried the same thing you are now, that I would probably just end up being some robot piece of shit alone in another country

so i would really like to go with someone else
>>
>>27472094

Op I live in Tokyo atm,

If you come I'd totally meet up with you if you are cool.

let me know if you are up for that.
>>
>>27475284
What are you doing and how can we follow in your footsteps?
>>
>>27472693
Hey. I think I'd be the perfect partner for you.

First of all: I'm pretty normie considering the r9k standards, but that's probably just what you need - someone who shares your interests and yet is accustomed to world travelling and extroverted enough to always find interesting people and places to go. Actually I'm just on this website because I made friend with a robot at uni, who thought me a normie before I talked with him about anime. I got him a circle of friends and he got me the best recommendations and shared his VNs with me. I think this could work the same way - a win win for both of us! And desu if you don't want to meet new people and be a bit more reserved: That's fine as well with me, I'm flexible like my biceps. (jk, I may be a normie, but not a chad. fuck chads.)
>>
>>27475284
of course he's not cool, he posts here. and you're not cool either
>>
>>27472094

[email protected]

let's do this

I live in ny
>>
>>27472094
I've been a bunch of times, I have friends that I stay with in Tokyo but have also been to Osaka, Kyoto, Nagano and a couple other cities. I love it their the food is great.
>>
>>27475325
>First of all: I'm pretty normie
stopped reading there
i specifically said no fucking normies
>>27472390
>>
>>27475420
As i said i can will go and pay most of my way. We can talk first if you want to. Do you have Discord?
>>
File: zdbxdg.jpg (397 KB, 1143x857) Image search: [Google]
zdbxdg.jpg
397 KB, 1143x857
>>27475283
Being a loner in Japan isn't so bad.
>>
>the concept of planning, coordinating where to go via public transportation and general navigating with robots
>doing this all with your own money
>high chances of some tempermental faggot with mental issues shitting on your vacation

I couldn't imagine a much worse task even if I wanted to
>>
>>27475445
Perhaps it's not so bad, but I would still prefer to go with someone else

Going somewhere alone can be quite scary!
>>
>>27475497
How can we contact you? Are you not serious?
>>
>>27475490
>public transportation
>not aimlessly wandering around and getting lost in the streets of japan

doing it wrong senpai
>>
>>27475420
>i specifically said no fucking normies
Just out of interest, as I experienced this quite a lot: What is it that seperates me from the likes of you? That I'm not socially unacceptable? I share the same interests, the same hobbies and had most of the same experiences in my (teen and young adult) life like the most of you. I just grew out of pitying myself over it and moved on. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>27475539
>>>27475497
>How can we contact you? Are you not serious?

Unwanted sympathy and pity
>>
>>27475526
>How can we contact you? Are you not serious?
(What do you mean by we)

and contact is
[email protected]

nah I am serious, are you OP? This sounds like an exciting adventure, of course I am serious!

When were you thinking of going btw?

>>27475608
i honestly have no clue why you replied to me
context doesnt even help what the fuck do you mean
im pretty robotic, I am not pitying OP... what are you trying to say...?
>>
>>27475539
because i hate overly social people
i've got an old friend i've known since i was a child who went to japan last year
he was wearing some shitty band t shirt and these japanese people randomly walked over to him and started talking to him
turned out they were really into western music and he has been keeping in contact with them online ever since

i literally can not understand how people can just do that
how can you just walk up to a complete stranger and start a fucking conversation like that?
i don't want to be around people like that, i want nothing to do with them
outside of customer service i don't want to be talking to people "except the person i go with"

i just want to go so i can experience generic anime summer break shit because yes my life is that fucking pathetic and that is what i have set as a goal

i don't want to be dragged to nightclubs and forced to interact with people i don't want any of that shit in my fucking life ever

yes you just triggered my fucking autism
>>
>>27475420

hello? i'm full neet but don't get bux. even worse off than you. mail me [email protected] I have all the time in the world but no money

>>27475539

ree
>>
>>27475608
Good point.

>>27475679
At least I get it now. A genuine thanks for replying! I hope you find a good robot to travel with. Don't get raped.
>>
>>27475679
You're OP then? You seem like an ok robot. Do you use Discord? if so then join mine https://discord.gg/0qzpNX09CRVpEARL
>>
Do any of you know the best way to convert large sums of money to JPY if you're moving there for a long period of time?

any tips would be extremely useful
>>
>>27475818
Convert some of it at the airport beforehand and take the majority of it to a bank after you get to Japan. You don't need to worry about walking around with absurd amounts of cash in Japan; it's what most people do here.
>>
>>27475679

hey op *waves* [email protected]
>>
>>27475815
i'm sorry i don't know what discord is
>>
>>27475881

gmail?
>>
>>27475881
its for talking. Just copy that link into your browser OP.
>>
OP it looks like competition is ramping up in here

perhaps you should post some stricter criteria
>>
>>27475815
What is your discord server about? Is it strictly robots?
>>
>>27475980

heloooo? uhriginuhl poast
>>
>>27475980
My private server. No real purpose just use it when i need it. 3 people in it including me. Both robots
>>
>i'll pay for your trip even
wait what?
>>
>>27475857
It's not a holiday visit, it's for 6 months plus. The banks seem to want to take nearly 10% of my money, how can I get around this and get a lower/no % taken from my money?
>>
When are you guys going? I wouldn't mind joining if you're going the summer.
>>
>>27476129
>going the summer
*in the summmer

PS: I'll pay for myself of course. Just wouldn't mind some friends along the way. We could always split up if you don't like me.
>>
>>27476154

assuming youre op how can I get some attention here?
>>
>>27476092
You can try to use ATMs at Post Offices or convenience stores if you have a card tied to your bank account. If not, you'll need to fill out a form at wherever you'll be storing your money in Japan (your bank or the local post office) to withdraw money directly from your home bank account whenever you need more money, but it can take weeks to process.

There might be more informed folks in the Japan Thread on >>>/trv/
>>
>>27476174
I'm not OP i just opened the thread 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>27476217

oh fuck so op is long gone? boy do I feel stupid
>>
>>27474570
>basic conjugations of vowels
>>
>>27476181
tynb m
>>
>>27474985
>counter-signal memes for fashy goys

My nigga
>>
OP are you still here

there are a bunch of people even willing to pay for themselves, if you actually want to go, you should come back

wouldnt even be that expensive, pls come back
>>
I wouldn't mind going so I can put that Japanese I learned to uses besides hentai manga, but I don't think I'd be able to live with taking a free trip from a random stranger
>>
Sounds like more than a few robots want to go to japan. Why don't we all go together? It can be like a Great Autism Crusade, would go down in history one way or another.
>>
>>27476625
Wouldn't mind going myself. A group of robots in Japan sounds awesome
>>
>>27476625
Way to contact you?
>>
File: 1453492277139.jpg (62 KB, 544x547) Image search: [Google]
1453492277139.jpg
62 KB, 544x547
>>27476625
>Great Autism Crusade

This is something I want to be a part of...
>>
>>27476625
https://youtu.be/uEcx-S69bWE
>>
>>27476780
I forsee lots of velcro shoes and fanny packs.
>>
>>27476866
The people of the future will be too self consciousness to replicate such an experience, Dubs-man.
>>
>>27472094
I had the same thing
I want to save but I have basically no friends to go with
however, I do have a neighbor I went to high school with who is hafu and his mom is a translator
but she hates me for being a weeaboo and he doesn't like japan any more since he got the shit beat out of him in tokyo for wandering around as a hafu by himself
>>
File: eMt.jpg (127 KB, 799x599) Image search: [Google]
eMt.jpg
127 KB, 799x599
>>27477099
>tfw you will never get into an after school fight against a rival school with your delinquent friends
>>
>OP invites some unsuspecting fool to go across the world with him
>gets anon all hyped up for a good trip
>actually sets up tickets and everything
>crashes the plane with no survivors
>we all hear about it on evening news
>>
>>27477151
wasn't after school, he was about 14 years old, went to go buy something and a group of high schoolers came and beat the shit out of him and told him to get back to america
>>
>>27477198
What the hell?

I thought japanese people were peaceful and nice and loved americans
>>
>>27472094
I'm shit skin, so by association you'd look 10x better than me and probably get your dick sucked by some qt. Take me.
>>
>>27477218
not a chance
they're incredibly racist and xenophobic along with isolationist at the core
there's a large following of "white pigs go home" and hate for hafus
the only people who like americans and westerners are either little kids, people with fetishes, or a westaboo

weebs are really really sad since they believe that they will be accepted by japanese culture when they are actually hated pretty feverishly by these people, even more than they are in their own culture
>>
>>27472094
ppft I'd come OP, 19, finished college, on a gap year anyway so what the hell
>>
>>27477320
>there's a large following of "white pigs go home"

i dont know how people can actually believe this

you friend being beaten up was an isolated incident, only a very small percentage of japanese are so right winged that they actually support nationalist things such as that

there are stereotypes of foreigners in japan that they are very dirty and loud, and... this is kind of true

but i dont think many japanese people actually feverishly hate westerners
>>
>>27477413
>19, finished college
how

you are too young, unless you started when you were 17 or something

and graduated early
>>
>>27477452
I would assume some accelerated program through high school and an associates degree
>>
>>27472390
>no normies
This must be b8 because exactly zero people here agree about who's a normie and who's a robot.
>>
File: alcohol2.jpg (155 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
alcohol2.jpg
155 KB, 800x600
>>27477413
>19
kek, fuck right off
drinking age in japan is 20 anyway
>>
>>27477502
>if you have had sex
>if you are an outgoing/soclai person
>if you have friends "this includes gf"
>if you go to uni/college
what's not to agree on
>>
>>27477502
>This must be b8 because exactly zero people here agree about who's a normie and who's a robot.

...its pretty fucking clear mate
if you have had sex, if you regularly have sex, if you have friends, etc

normie attitude is pretty obvious
>>
File: Slav.jpg (86 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
Slav.jpg
86 KB, 500x625
I have been planning a trip to japan for a while now. I just dont have the courage to actually go by myself either.. If you are actually serious i want to be a part of this.
>>
File: 1454671449832.jpg (492 KB, 1165x925) Image search: [Google]
1454671449832.jpg
492 KB, 1165x925
I want to go to Japan, but to visit a girl living there. Richfags, help me get nice things.
>>
>>27477788
Where do you even find stuff like that pic I want more
>>
File: 1437407527066.jpg (91 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
1437407527066.jpg
91 KB, 720x900
>>27477807
I have been saving cute vanilla kind of things for a long time.
>>
Some poor anon is gonna end up finding out that there is no trip to Japan. But a trip to some basement dungeon to get tortured, raped and killed.
>>
>>27477916
>Some poor anon is gonna end up finding out that there is no trip to Japan. But a trip to some basement dungeon to get tortured, raped and killed.

this literally would not matter at all
both would be fun adventures to spice up my life, whether or not i die at the end is irrelevant
>>
>>27477895
Where do you get them I need moooooore
>>
>Serial killer luring anons into his trap
Stop b4 u get killed
>>
File: 1458946102839.jpg (27 KB, 314x246) Image search: [Google]
1458946102839.jpg
27 KB, 314x246
>>27474880
thats actually a really good idea
what if it could be done? a group field-trip from /r9k/
Like a group-funded field trip to Japan
>>
File: funny-anime-subtitles-failed-5.jpg (23 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
funny-anime-subtitles-failed-5.jpg
23 KB, 500x313
I did it once with some random ass classmates on a trip to Washington DC and it was pretty rad going with total strangers. It was a great way to meet new people, make new friends, and live a little on the wild more adventurous side.
_
A group field-trip to Japan with our fellow robots would probably be pretty cool, I mean, we already get along pretty well and we all have pretty similar mindsets.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.