[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do normies obcess about this shit, everyone at my job ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: game of fags.jpg (129 KB, 516x323) Image search: [Google]
game of fags.jpg
129 KB, 516x323
why do normies obcess about this shit, everyone at my job ask me if I watch it and I don't understand the mass hysteria.I only saw a few episodes and was ok but wasn't to impressed either
>>
Oh, the show is terrible, especially after season 2. The books are damn good though, you should read those.
>>
It's a pretty damn good show anon, stick with it. Not as good as normies make it out to be, but pretty well written and acted for a HBO show
>>
>>27472154
thanks I might give it another go
>>
I have never seen character derailment as bad as Stannis in the show
>>
>>27472154
>HBO show

that isn't saying much
>>
>>27472247
I know. This and the wire are the only good things they have ever done
>>
I'm a 29 kv robot and I enjoy it. read the books too. last season was shit though, I'm mostly watching it now because they're going beyond the books next season. I don't understand the people who say they are obsessed and huge fans of the series, but they only watch the show. if they were really obsessed they'd read the series and the dunk and egg books
>>
>>27472053
I dont have netflix or watch any shows except anime. But even I fell in love with this show, give it more than a few episodes OP.
>>
>>27472053
I watch it, but it wasn't fantastic or anything. I did go full-on the Stannis train, but mainly because I thought it was funny. Don't think I will watch new season because it is becoming clear who we are supposed to want to win.

Besides, it would be cheating on my showfu.
>>
>>27472411
yea, you really need to watch the entire first season to really get into it. the first season is pretty slow because it needs to establish a ton of shit. by the end of season 1 if you don't like it just give it up. you'll probably want to see what happens though, even if you don't particularly like it, the show kind of tricks you into sticking with it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.