[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /manipulative parents/ here ? I love how every time they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Z9z7Jk1.png (770 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Z9z7Jk1.png
770 KB, 500x750
Who /manipulative parents/ here ?
I love how every time they both feel the need to remind me that everything they do is for my good.
Like when my father used to beat the shit out of me because I hid my school report, at the time I was sure I deserved it. But now I realise that this fuck just used me to pass his anger on.
He scolded me everytime he saw me near a girl. One day I had this cute emo girl show up ring at my house to hang out, he said I wasn't home even tho she saw me at the window.
I don't know if he realize that he is the person who has stressed me the most. My childhood was litterally a non stop train of anxiety because of him.
>>
The healing process is shit too, when you realize how toxic your parents were then you have no choice but to live with it and integrate it. I remember all the times my parents were cruel and worse yet for their own egos, its so frustrating yet they deny ever taking part in any of those decisions. They bury it, but I'll always remember.
>>
>>27472028
So they just don't give a shit about my "feelings".
As long as I don't bring it out again. They will never ever feel remorse about it.
But I don't know if I really need to vent to them anyway.
They are just old people now, they live in their own fantasy, do I really want to break it just for the pleasure of them admitting they were horrible parents ?
>>
I guess it depends on the kind of venting. Mine were in complete denial, so it can go both ways then again if theyre old and they still live in their bubble so be it
>>
File: 1451059920784.jpg (40 KB, 388x394) Image search: [Google]
1451059920784.jpg
40 KB, 388x394
>possessive controlling stupid (with money and anything) BPD mother

Just...

Some people are meant to suffer. I guess I happened to be one of those.
>>
>>27471878
>Who /manipulative parents/ here ?
Me.
>Kept getting rejected in high school.
>Graduate.
>Scared shitless I won't be able to lose virginity to another virgin now.
>Parents tell me it is fine and I will find a nice virgin wife when I get my degree.
>Push me towards a field I have near zero interest in.
>Do it because it will pay a lot of money and they told me it would get me a girl for sure.
>Never get a gf during college because once again rejected every time just like high school.
>Get degree.
>Get career started.
>Parents start asking me when they will get grandchildren.
>Mother starts trying to hook me up with ex-party sluts.
>Specifiy I want a virgin just like how they were both virgins when they married.
>Mother says should not worry about that and I should date her friend's daughter.
>That girl is a HUGE whore.
>Well known for gang bangs around towns.
>Had mutliple abortions.
>Girl gets out of drug rehab says she wants to settle down now.
>Mom pushes it hard for me to date the girl.
>Tell mom I want virgin.
>Calls me "unrealistic" to expect a virgin if I didn't get one in high school like my parents did.
>Completely livid at parents for all the lies they told me.
>Secretly get job in another state.
>Don't tell parents about it.
>Move.
>Haven't contacted them in 4 years.
I don't regret cutting contact at all.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.