[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>imagine being a happily married guy >one day you come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>imagine being a happily married guy
>one day you come home and go to the bedroom and you see your wife with another man
>A. getting fucked doggy style
>B. giving a blowjob to the guy
Which would be worse to you, anons?
>>
>>27471877
Doesn't matter, they're both dead anyways.
Til death do we part, bitch.
>>
i would deserve it for falling for the 3D meme desu
>>
>>27472031
Pretty much this. Neither one of them is leaving that room alive.
>>
File: f02.png (114 KB, 680x439) Image search: [Google]
f02.png
114 KB, 680x439
>>27471877
>He's white.
You just broke all my immersion on your story, anon.

How can I fap to my cuck fantasies like that?
>>
Doesn't matter, anybody who's experienced sex will know they've probably done both anyway. So you'll picture both, even if you didn't see both. You'll be fucked mentally, because you'll just imagine her doing all the things with him that she never did with you.
>>
This is why I don't even attempt the normie life anymore, it happened to me once with my girlfriend. Then my normie friends all say

>haha dude not all girls XD
>dude like that's only 1% of women!!
>just gotta have trust bro! she cheated on you because there was no connection take my partner for example, be like us!

Each former friend had either later been cheated on, or done the cheating. Normies are heartless as fuck
>>
>>27472174
My first relationship was when I was 20. She ended up cheating on me with my best friend. It couldn't be more cliche than that. If there's a god he's a funny bastard.
>>
Murder is an option.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.