[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no purpose, ambition, or direction in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 917x871
>no purpose, ambition, or direction in life
>>
>>27471762
Doing drugs gives you some purpose. Gotta get money to buy the drugs. Gotta have a job to earn money. Gotta have the qualifications for said job.
>>
I don't understand this shit, it seems like literally everyone on Earth has a direction in life but me(and you, of course).

How do they do it?
>>
Your purpose in life is to play things by ear and do whatever the hell you want. You don't have to give a damn about anyone else, and you can be as reckless as you want. The point is there is no point. Do what thou whilst, for your time is fleeting.
>>
File: 1458849524189.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1458849524189.webm
2 MB, 404x720
Why not join the military and kill people for Israel? You'll at least be accumulating some money while you have some authority figures taking care of you. you might even become less autistic with all that exposure to other people
>>
>>27471762
You do have to look for direction, it won't just fall into your lap, and the fact that apparently having no ambition or purpose bothers you would tend to suggest that you do in fact have at least some small measure of ambition and purpose.

Give it time anon, chances are most people around you aren't expecting you to be a charming, millionaire, brain surgeon. They just want you to be happy, because you're nicer to be around when you're happy.
>>
welcome to 4chan, mothafucka
>>
>>27473027
they pretend without being even aware of it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.