[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here's the scenario: you've been given a second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: flashback.jpg (18 KB, 510x307) Image search: [Google]
flashback.jpg
18 KB, 510x307
So here's the scenario: you've been given a second chance on life. tonight you will go to sleep and wake up at any past moment in your life with all of the knowledge you have accumulated to this point.

how far back do you go? what do you change in your life to unfuck it?
>>
>>27471612
2001. Take better care of my skin so I don't end up a scarred misery. Choose a different major in Uni 3 years later. This would completely unfuck my life.
>>
>>27471612
Stop myself from falling for the stem meme, never get stuck on r9k, keep in touch with friends
>>
2004, not be an autistic fuck around other kids and possibly avoid ever ending up here
>>
>Go back with all knowledge

Go back to fuxking pre-school and become the smartest kid alive

>tfw there would probably be pre-schoolers smarter than me
>>
The year before entering university, just before everything went through the drain, I'd be able to avoid that and be happy. Or not...
>>
>better care of skin
>use anxiety tactics to continue going to school on bad days
>work out more
>less vidya, more practicing artwork
>dont go through some cringe phases
>ignore crazy bitches

I'd go back to the end of 7th grade.
>>
>>27471612
What I really want to change I couldn't, both because I'd be too young to make anything happen differently and because I'd be bringing my personality with me and thus couldn't change how it was shaped the first time. So instead I'd just eat better and not have this stupid belly and manboobs I can never get to go away, which would mean going back to early elementary school.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.