[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl wants to study with my and drink tonight. What do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (691 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
691 KB, 750x1334
This girl wants to study with my and drink tonight.

What do.
>>
>study and drink

Behold a pair of fucking mongoloids r9k
>>
>>27471421
Maybe study and drink, but I'm no human behavior analyst ya know.
>>
Do not consume alcohol.

It is for degenerate hedonists. Do something more principled like taking her to a Trump rally.
>>
>>27471421
Fuck her? This is your chance OP.
>>
>>27471421
Escape this place at all costs. Do it for the children
>>
>drinking
>studying

There is literally no point.

Open the books as an ice breaker if casual conversation doesn't seem to be materializing. Don't go about it in a serious way (unless she's really serious about hitting the books), just as a means to joke around a bit. It sounds like she wants to get kind of lit and just chill with you. Make her laugh, go with the flow, don't let her drive drunk, and no means no.

Have some decent music lined up, nothing too sappy. If she starts talking at great length about depressing features of her childhood, lock up the alcohol and act neutral until the mood passes. While you're hoping to be on the bus to party town, there's always the risk of taking a detour to all-life's-sadness-coming-out street. That's a bad night.

Good luck, mang.
>>
>>27471421
>Doesn't want to go home
If you're trying to fuck, this is probably the easiest chance you have.
>>
>study and drink

just drink you fag and then go balls deep do you really need a step by step guide?
>>
>>27471557
>and no means no

Lol
>>
>>27471594
Yes bloc bump
>>
>>27471717

just drink and let the liquor do it's magic, try to put on some decent chill music and try not to shit yourself pussy
>>
Don't drink too much or else bye bye erection pie, maybe vader sometime later, singing thisll be the day that I die.
>>
>>27471421
You're already in. Just get her over and don't say anything stupid.

OP gonna get his dick sucked.
>>
>>27471894

more like hes gonna be suckin her dick lmao
>>
>>27471909
LMAO DUDE SO FUNY MEME XD XD
>>
>>27471421
>Drinking at your place
>She doesn't want to go home
She can't make it any more clear she wants to have sex. If you dont get laid tonight it's 100% your fault.
>>
>females saying bro

why is this allowed
>>
>>27471601

I don't know how autistic OP is. Just covering my bases so that I don't get blamed for The Little Aspie That Shouldn't Have taking advantage of some drunk bitch.
>>
Only have like 7 drinks, preferably less. Keep that dick awake nigga. God speed.
>>
>>27471909
WHOA dude@! haha

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with that. Suck her dick, faggot OP.
>>
>>27471918

you seem upset breh
>>
LE FLIRTATIOUS BETA BANTER

MUCH TENSION

>MUH FEMALE IMPLICATIONS
>MUH PROJECTED SEXUAL FANTASIES
>>
>>27471954
shes just one of the guys xD
don't be a misogynist anon
>>
Eat her ass OP
>>
hurry up and post more pics, stupid
>>
File: 1455861215085.jpg (77 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455861215085.jpg
77 KB, 1440x1080
>>27472149

don't even tell her. when you are getting coital, flip her over and dive right in there.
>>
File: image.png (227 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227 KB, 750x1334
Pic update box
>>
>>27472244
>Oh, but OP I didn't even wipe today!!
>Don't worry, Patrick says it's okay.
>>
>>27472355
Hooooooly fuck how god damn boring she is. She's looking to get away from all her troubles, and spend the evening perched upon your awkward member.

Post her pics.
>>
>>27472355
cancer op

shes crazy run and run fast
>>
>>27472355

body pics
>>
>>27472355
Just play the role of "caring about her problems", and keep your cool. Don't drink too much, and try to change the subject from her issues. Congrats, you just got laid.
>>
>>27471967
Do your dicks really fail that easy? The only impotence I've had involved hours of smoking weed, heavy liquor, and adderall on top of having fapped multiple times that day. Even then I could get about 80% blood flow, just couldnt finish
>>
>>27472355
She's holding a 1-sided convo, dick wanting confirmed
>>
>>27472643
>>27472717

word. You don't need say shit, she will just kept going on and on about her problems and eventually feel comfortable around you.

Last time I was out with normie friends this exact scenario happened. 2 girls- I pretty much ignored one of them and just kept eye contact and listened to the prettier one. like an hour later when she needed to go to the toilet she kissed me and like the fucking robot I am I just noped the fuck out of there soon as she left
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.