[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here? Personally i think he deserves a medal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 2443.png (175 KB, 845x589) Image search: [Google]
2443.png
175 KB, 845x589
Who was in the wrong here?

Personally i think he deserves a medal
>>
Jesus, this can't be real?
>>
>perfectly okay slutting up and cucking bf
>until you realize money is involved and you aren't geting it
>roasties
>>
>I don't think
>>
So a 19 year old starts dating a 30 year old junkie, and is surprised when it goes to shit? If anyone is to blame, I'd blame feminist for convincing teenage girls their actions, especially their sexual actions, have no consequences and they don't need to take responsibility for themselves because anything bad that happens is patriarchy.
>>
what a smart motherfucker he is. not sure why you're mad about it tho. it was consensual sex, you aren't owed anything
>>
Disgusting slut deserved it.
>>
File: 134525645656.png (120 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
134525645656.png
120 KB, 500x310
>>27471114
That subreddit is more cancerous than anything I have ever seen.

Once someone from here posted a picture of a thread about the wife that stopped respecting her husband because he lost his job and she started acting like some alpha stacy and everyone in that threads was literally saying, congratulations, keep it up girl, you're not expected to stay loyal to him if he cannot provide for you, yadda yadda.
Then he posted another picture of her coming back to tell what happened after and she not only cucked him but since he got another job everything went to perfect married couple and she was very happy for him.

Fuck that shit and that fucking place.
I'm still angry at that shit, if I had the pictures I would repost so you guys can also rage.
>>
Both. Guy was being dishonest, but girl was dumb enough to date a 30 year old pothead.
>>
literally everyone in that post should be executed
>>
If anyone is to blame it's the last guy she slept with for being an unintentional snitch
>>
You're in the wrong for taking reddit shit here.
Go back and stay there.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (36 KB, 526x720) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
36 KB, 526x720
He's an asshole for doing that.

She's a roastie swine for being okay with fucking other people.
>>
Tbh it was her fault

she shouldn't have even agreed to a threesome in the first place

And even if the girl okay with that she shouldn't have just done it with people you didn't even know.

Also she consented to having sex so there is nothing she can do
>>
19 year olds would go with a 30 year old? Shit I got 5 1/2 years left to get my shit together. I might make it out of this bros.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.