[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Black women and girls the true robots? They are female,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: precious.jpg (26 KB, 310x229) Image search: [Google]
precious.jpg
26 KB, 310x229
Are Black women and girls the true robots? They are female, and all that matters for women is looks. doesn't matter if they lack a High School diploma or got a PhD. Doesn't matter if they have lots of money or none at all. Only looks matter for women. And Black women are generally seen as the least attractive. They are main victims of various forms of abuse. Like bullying and sexual abuse such as incest.

And just listen to this. Can anyone but a Black female make a song with such feels?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0
>>
>>27471058
Blackwomen are be robots.
>>
Im not a robot because I actually try and don't whine and expect my parents to do everything for me but at the same time I am a robot because I can't form relationships or friendships
>>
aren't black females the biggest single mom demography in the United States?

they're still getting laid and knocked up
>>
File: 1457945508485.png (2 MB, 1226x1786) Image search: [Google]
1457945508485.png
2 MB, 1226x1786
>>27471755
>don't whine
>WAHHHHH WHERE IS MY ASIAN BF I DESERVE ONE
>I WILL KEEP POSTING UNTIL ASIAN MEN DONT FIND ME UGLY
If you are waiting until Asians dont find you ugly you will die alone ugly black bitch.
>>
>>27472086
Calm down though lol

But I'm talking about irl not online. Irl I never whine and I do everything for myself.
>>
>>27472354
Online your character is revealed without inhibitions you are truly a shit person and ugly as fuck too typical of black women.
>>
>>27471058
Actually men aren't picky about who they have sex with. Look at ghetto gaggers. Those white guys loving slamming even ugly drag queen looking black pussy. It's MAARIAGE that black women don't get
>>
>>27472395
In reality I don't have this mentality that I can just have a bunch of drunk fun then get married like white women probably do
>>
File: 1455598623691.jpg (66 KB, 564x1079) Image search: [Google]
1455598623691.jpg
66 KB, 564x1079
>>27472517
>Ugly ass black woman with a terrible personality
>Thinks she can get married like pretty desired white women ESPECIALLY with an Asian guy
ROFL good luck with that Bebe. You will never be like the girl in this pic pretty and happy shes getting married.
>>
>>27473016
You should work on your reading skills because I didn't say any of these things. I think black people(male and female)should take their lives very seriously because there is no "finding yourself phase" for us because one fuck up could be the end. Black girls can't just go around partying and fucking everyone then decide when they're 30 they want to be a wife.
>>
They kind of are, now that I think. They're undesirable due to traits that are completely out of control, just like bots.
They're bitter towards those who were gifted social acceptance what they lack, white women. In our case Chads.
They display obnoxious personalities, worldviews to make up for and rationalize it.

I guess it's just the same tune for all who exist at the bottom of the food chain
>>
>>27471058
Black women are alot more robot than black men t.b.h. at least black guys are shilled as hypermasculine chads by the jew media
>>
>>27471755
>I am not a robot
>I am a robot
>women logic.
Into the trash it goes
>>
No they're still women.
I work with a 4/10 5'2" black hamplanet and even she still managed to get a qt white bf
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.