[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with the loneliness, /r9k/? I've tried switching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ASadFrog.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
ASadFrog.png
273 KB, 600x583
How do you deal with the loneliness, /r9k/? I've tried switching to 2D but remembering that I will never be able to touch,hold, or talk to them just like 3D makes the pain worse.

I am 18, but I haven't even had a female friend since elementary school. I'm tired of this shit.
>>
File: 4848484847.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
4848484847.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
It doesn't get any better, anon.

I'm 22 and thinking about ending it, I think that I would be more comfy with something around my neck.
>>
Im 24 and it only gets worse. I dont know what to do with myself all day. Suicide is imminent. You just try to drudge on for as long as you can, hopefully something magical happens if you make it to 30 and your life becomes better if only temporarily
>>
if you are smart then make something of yourself, if you can art then art like you never have before, most people get to have a girl in 3d, be better than most people.
>>
>>27471025
Want to be email buddies?
>>
>>27471180
Anon I offered you friendship and you spat in my face
>>
>>27472183
>tfw didnt get offered friendship
>>
I don't think about it. I also don't go out much and am never around couples. I think that helps a bit.
>>
>>27470994
I see being alone as my ultimate in life.

How many guys/cucks with girlfriends out there don't wish to be alone to do their own shit, learn new skills and knowledge, discover and enjoy new hobbies. only to be denied of doing any those things because of their entitled high maintenance "significant other"?
>>
>>27470994
I am 33 and nothing too, just get over it. Yes it hurts, life is pain.
>>
File: 1458948576026.jpg (38 KB, 780x486) Image search: [Google]
1458948576026.jpg
38 KB, 780x486
You're a normie if your loneliness could be cured by some slut, ir for wanting a slut at all.
I am alone because I will never have anyone who will ever truly empathize with me and understand me. Humans are all inherently selfish beings, and as such, they are all my enemy.
>>
>>27470994
Uh wtf? Loneliness?
If you have plenty of male friends to hang out with its totally fine.
Please explain you situation
>>
>>27472576
You don't know shit about loneliness.
You hate other humans (or at least you tell that to yourself) so you're not missing out on anything. Loneliness suits you. When you crave a gf and no matter what you can't seem to get one, that's real loneliness, because you go to sleep crying on nights that you could be embracing a person you love and it'd all be so much different.
>>
>>27472636
No, in fact, my loneliness is the only true loneliness. You are simply a normalfag.
>>
>>27472636
Spoken like a true normal man.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.