[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here gets bullied? >people continually talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
Who else here gets bullied?

>people continually talk about how I wear the same clothes everyday
>people keep calling me ugly
>people still laugh at me

How are you guys hanging in?
>>
>>27470949
That isn't bullying.
>>
>>27470968
Kind of is though
>>
File: 1454796861044.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1454796861044.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
Maybe change your fucking clothes once in awhile? I'd make fun of you too
>>
>>27470993
Nah. You fucking kids call anything bullying these days.
>>
File: crustywojak.png (30 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
crustywojak.png
30 KB, 633x758
>>27471019
Only clothes I got
>>
>>27471026
Fuck off grandpa

I have been muted because my comment was not origional
>>
If there's no real physical threat, then it isn't bullying. Being made fun of and laughed at is just a part of growing up. Grow a spine.
>>
File: 1457111795751.jpg (45 KB, 596x595) Image search: [Google]
1457111795751.jpg
45 KB, 596x595
tfw i got bullied by school kids and family

nobody just understands me
>>
>>27471187
This.

While we're on the subject of "not-bullying" how is "cyber-bullying" even a thing?
>>
File: shobon.jpg (72 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
shobon.jpg
72 KB, 270x270
>>27470949
>walking my dog on the sidewalk just the other day
>springtime
>a flock of teenage girls turn around the corner of the intersection and walk towards us
> they might not have actually been teenage maybe either they could have been like 11 year olds or something
>all dressed in cutoff denim shorts, half-shirts exposing their midriff with jewelry hanging from their belly buttons
>one of the half-shirt says PIMPCESS in glitter
>take out my ipod and pretend to fiddle with the setting, my go-to "get out of any social interaction" move
>as they're about to pass me one of them says something to me, which I couldn't hear over my music, and they all burst out laughing and giggling and whispering
>stop and pull out my earbuds
>"what was that?"
>the alpha of the group steps forward, "I saaaaaid 'nice dog, FAG!' what kind of gay dog is this?" and then proceeds to blow and burst a bubble before chewing on her gum some more with a smug look on her face
>process that information in my head a couple of times to make sure that I didn't mishear them
>one of her underling kicks at my dog who backs up and stumbles onto the lawn
>"HEY WHAT THE F-" before I can finish saying anything, all of them summon their collective strength to push me on the ground
>fall hard as I wasn't expecting this to happen
>wind kocked out of me
>seeing stars
>the alpha of the group challenges me with a "fuckin' fag hahahaha I bet you can't even get your dick hard!"
>before I can get my vision straight, it call turns to black as one of her goons sits on my face while pinning my arms down at the elbows with her knees
>I can feel my jeans being undone and finally pulled off along with my underwear
>sure enough I'm as soft as a marshmallow and the alpha of the group is flicking my penis around and pinching my nutsack really hard
>she keeps pinching and flicking me around until I get hard
>finally she starts giving THE WORST blowjob ever
>all teeth and no throat
>I'm praying for this agony to be over
>>
>>27470949
Reeeee underage

>can't handle the banter :^)
>>
>>27471278
>he uses the reddit normalfag frog
no sympathy from me
>>
>>27471348
So hot, anon, please continue this erotic fanfic
>>
File: wojak anon shirt.jpg (50 KB, 598x368) Image search: [Google]
wojak anon shirt.jpg
50 KB, 598x368
>>27471348
>more pain than pleasure
>she keeps choking even though she barely has the head in her mouth
>this goes on for seconds
>finally cum buckets
>she spits it all back onto me
>it's dripping down my balls and into my asshole
>the girl who was sitting on my faace farts really loudly before getting off
>I start to cry
>my crying turns into sobbing
>"haha, let's go briffany and tishania, what a fag!"
>see that the other one tried to suck off my dog, who is laying on his back with a red rock
>sobbing and wailing uncontrollably
>finish walking around the block with my pants around my ankles
>the cum is starting to dry in the springtime sun
>walk past them again
>they just giggle to each other
>get home and run past my parents who ask me how the walk was and cry into my anime body pillow
>>
>>27470949
You have to stand up to your bullies (when it's verbal insults). I'm not talking about physical bullying, that's much worse.

If they insult you, then you need to insult them back. Otherwise years from now you will look back with regret wondering why you let them step all over you.
>>
OP is a fag.

Uh oh, looks like you're bullied on r9k now too. Better cry about it. Hopefully someone someday will bully you for real and kick the living shit out of you.
>>
>>27470949
>Who else here gets bullied?

I used to get bullied at work, until one day...

>working as engineer in construction
>co worker bullies me in front of colleagues - he cleans bogs in compound - this is his job
>do as he says and never retaliate around colleagues, biding my time
>getting_frustrated.png
>similarly next day he does the same
>this time there are no colleagues, witnesses, CCTV or security present
>call this bitch out face to face
>explain what a fat, useless, bog cleaning cunt he is
>wanna sort it out fatty?.JPG
>start squaring up - throw first punch to ribs, fatty not got balls to retaliate, end up beating the shit out of the fat cunt
>concentrate on body shots and thigh kicks so no visible marks
>fatty makes formal complaint, I get suspended for a week
>plead innocence
>no proof thus I keep my job

I am now have been promoted and managing these people, I call the fucking shots, and guess what, they do as I tell them

Moral of the story, grow some balls.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.