[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 years old kissless virgin. soon 23 How do you lose your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>22 years old kissless virgin. soon 23

How do you lose your virginity 2016 if you don't have looks like Brad Pitt?
It seems like the society becomes shallower with time.
>>
>tfw even Brad Pitt would get rejected nowdays because he's under 6'

If you say you are 5' whatever around a girl you are immediately rejected.
>>
>>27470981
You fucking faggots need to stop pushing this meme.
>>
>>27471023
fuck off you beta manlet lmao
>>
>>27471046
I'm 6'2 and I've never gotten a girl. Meanwhile, 5'7 chad at my job has a different gf every week. Height has nothing to do with being a chad you fucking mong
>>
>>27471046
fuck off you alpha michael jordan lmao
>>
>>27471023
Saying that won't help mate. The meme is in the heads of those it targets. If they don't believe it they won't see it, like every other damn insecurity. Nobody cares until you do
>coming from 6'2 vantage point
So take it as you will
>>
>>27471092
You have to be really, REALLY fucking ugly and socially incompetent to be that height and have never gotten a girl. Girls literally throw themselves at anyone over 6'1" or so.
>>
File: large.jpg (38 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38 KB, 468x700
>>27470922

average looking men have an advantage over taller or better looking men.

Since they don't count that much in the eyes of women, women are not intimidated by them at all and thus she allows herself to act with more boldness and try different things that she would never do with someone that gives her butterflies.

It's the exact same thing as when you enter a bus or a subway wagon and two seats are available...one near a beautiful girl and one near an average girl.

9 men out of 10 will go sit next to the average girl because they don't want the good looking girl to think they are losers and desperate and will sit next to her because she's hot.
>>
I'm a 26 year old virgin and I still don't really understand how people have sex.

For normals it just *happens* with little to not effort. They're programmed for it, I guess.
>>
>>27471188
I don't think normal people are such autists when choosing a seat.
>>
>>27470922
I'm pretty ugly and I've had plenty of sex OP.
>>
>>27471644

Whores don't count.
>>
>>27471383
And even then, wouldn't sitting next to the more attractive looking girl be the more bold option?
>>
>>27470922
Dis faggot midface so long he be lookin' like a horse.

He's an overrated 5/10.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.