[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She is angry at her bf My chance will come soon after ten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: dujjrf.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dujjrf.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
>She is angry at her bf

My chance will come soon

after ten years of orbiting
>>
>>27470807
fuckin despicable cuck
>>
>>27470807

>She's fighting with her fiance over seating at the wedding...

This is it, she's finally going to be mine!
>>
>>27470807

>She just invited me to the christening for their third baby after complaining how unhelpful her husband has been during this pregnancy.

I gotta good feeling about this one, robots.
>>
File: 9f9.png (770 KB, 680x576) Image search: [Google]
9f9.png
770 KB, 680x576
>chads early life roid use is finally taking its tole on him in his eighties, inevitably he will soon leave her a desperate widow
my orbiting shall soon be over!
>>
>the first 365 days didnt work!
>but the 3650th definitely will!!!
>>
>>27470807
I was at a party with a bunch of friends including the girl I really love. She was clearly not enjoying her bf's company and he was trying so hard to impress her
I was grinning the whole time but her bf is one of my closest friends, should I feel bad?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.