[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metamorphosis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 329x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 329x357
I used to be like you all, bitter at the world, at life, and at women. But then I decided to go on vacation with some mates, and it was there were everything changed.

Cont.?
>>
Sure, go for it anon.
>>
File: ending1.png (733 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ending1.png
733 KB, 1680x1050
>>27470458
ITT: Failed normie becomes successful normie. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>27470458
>But then I decided to go on vacation with some mates, and it was there were everything changed.
>mates

If you have friends then you already have an advantage over us. I'm willing to hear your story, but I will only take it seriously if you also explain how you went from having zero friends (like us) to having friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 636x640
>>27470680
We met a few others and made a big group to drink and party with, I started talking to women, and they weren't the evil witches I thought them to be, they laughed at my jokes and were not vapid airheads with dick on their minds 24/7 like we are led to believe

Cont.?
>>
>>27470817
My friend, having friends is not easy, they don't fall into your lap like leaves on a windy day. I was lucky to hang onto one friend through elementary and highschool, even though we had our own fights.

I joined the army reserves and made some of my closest friends there, shared experiences forge the strongest of bonds, I lost one to suicide and another to an auto accident, but that brought us closer together

The normies can say that all you need to do is join a club or just go up and talk to someone, but those are fleeting moments at best, all you need is one friend that has stood by you for years to be never alone.

Tell me about yourself, are you in school, into sports? Like to exercise?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.