[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else just a hateful & spiteful human being. Like I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 1448493221222.jpg (65 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
1448493221222.jpg
65 KB, 615x820
Who else just a hateful & spiteful human being. Like I am a full on Nazi, and want to genocide every other race, but I feel like even if somehow within my lifetime some perfect white man's utopia was created, I'd end up finding some reason to hate it and wanting to genocide everyone in it to. I really dislike everyone; my family especially (in particular my dad), but also my friends, myself to some degree, everyone I interact with, all females, society, democracy, enlightenment, western civilization to a large degree, every non European shithole, possibly the human condition as a whole.

Anyone else like this? Is it just a phase or am I stuck like this? What are reasons people are like this? Is it good that I'm like this?
>>
>>27470436
>>27470436
bumpind dis
>>
There are people that are going dissapoint you. I'm sure I've dissapointed many people myself. You can't escape that, with the state that the world currently is in. Try going back to a previous state of your being that was more open to interaction, get rid of negative relationships, and then you can try finding people similar to yourself.
>>
>>27470728
Thats gonna be kind of hard to do. I'm a completely different person since then. The last time I think I was really like that was well probably sophmore year of highschool. Thats the last time I think this board would have really referred to me as a normie. Of course there have been brief stints in between where I came out a little bit like when I went to this camp the summer after junior year of highschool, but now I'm about to go into college next year and if anything this rage inside me is just getting worse.
>>
File: laura-smit-ostara-flat-small.jpg (359 KB, 724x1095) Image search: [Google]
laura-smit-ostara-flat-small.jpg
359 KB, 724x1095
>>27470436
kjhgffghjkujyht
>>
Yep. I see faults in everything, I'm always complaining, I'm racist (only if it's immigrants. If they stay in their shithole and I don't have to know about them then I don't really care), I'm xenophobic even if it's white people moving to my country, I always say mean shit even to my gf, I'm usually in a bad mood and nothing ever makes me happy nor do I have ambitions.

Last month for some reason I invited some "friends" to visit me and live in my apartment for a week and after the 3rd day I was so tired of them and hateful that I literally stopped speaking to them unless spoken to and didn't even say goodbye when they left. They didn't necessarily do anything wrong but fuck them anyway.

I think it's a mix of depression, anxiety, and nothing ever going right for me in life and overall just being so disappointed with things and never feeling well or enjoying things. Also, the internet.

I don't think there is a way to fix this. I'll probably commit sudoku in my 30s once my youth and hope is gone.
>>
File: Zv7heFH.jpg (118 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Zv7heFH.jpg
118 KB, 1280x853
>>27472214
>Last month for some reason I invited some "friends" to visit me and live in my apartment for a week and after the 3rd day I was so tired of them and hateful that I literally stopped speaking to them unless spoken to and didn't even say goodbye when they left. They didn't necessarily do anything wrong but fuck them anyway.

I get like this all the time. Often times it'll just be the smallest things and I'll just not want to respond to any of their texts, or hang out with them for a week or two.
>>
>>27470436
>every other race
>white man's utopia
"white" is not a race.

You're probably not even Germanic of any sort. You're ancestors were probably anally pillaged by my superior Nordic ancestors.
>>
File: 1458624931107.jpg (192 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458624931107.jpg
192 KB, 800x1200
Yeah man. I think life as this glorified concept held by humans is absolute retardation. Life currently is a long fucking miserable trail for most people in the world and most of the time it won't improve in the long run. People should be more liberal with suicidal thoughts and actions. I hate everything about the ignorant conventionalism the middle class encourage and sometimes force just because they don't want to be different. Most humans aren't even conscious because of this ideal, they're just animals being used by the entitled fucks that have never experienced struggle and pain in their lives, and I fucking hate them for being such subhumans, incapable of experiencing something different in the slightest. Those who just continue to be force fed conventional media that keep them dumb and manipulatable for their self sufficient system of mass enslavement. All the religious braindead fucks need to be slaughtered. Jews, Mudslimes, Christians, but their retarded audience would just find another way to express their submission, as some humans are just incapable of thinking for themselves. I hate the socialsphere of American culture. I hate you right wing dumb family fuckers, I hate you entitled scumfucking liberals even more. I hate the degenerate sewer rat niggers, I hate the caustic arrogance and delusion of intellectualism. I hate the women who have no self and who's only goal is too latch onto a sucessful mate. I hate the whores who sell their cunts for beuty products. I hate my own life because I was raised into living this nightmare and I hate myself for being human. My greatest wish is for meteorite contact with earth that kills off half the population and changes the way we think in general.
>>
>>27470436
Yes I see life for what it is
>>
>>27473155
If I had to pick a time period to be born into I'd pick one of the hunter gatherer tribes of prehistory or at least some professional European mercenary of the 17th nd 18th centuries. You fought, you barely survived, and you fucked. You felt the full range of emotions and of what life had to offer, nothing held back. That was man in his natural state. Thats what are bodies were meant for. Not to corrode in this putrid and corrupted modern society.
>>
Would you say that you are an abnormally irritable, angry person? How old are you? Where are your families from? What are your eating and exercising habits like?

Philosophy classes could help you work a lot of your kinks out when it comes to being comfortable with your own bias and beliefs. Misanthropy in and of itself isn't as uncommon as we're led to believe, and I wouldn't blame your unhappiness fully on that alone.
>>
sometimes I wish I would wake up in a ditch in the jungle with a knife, surrounded by savages who seek to take my head
>>
>>27473754
>Would you say that you are an abnormally irritable, angry person?
Would definitely say I'm abnormally irritable & angry, but usually at least I'm able to keep that stuff hidden.

>How old are you?

>Where are your families from?
Dad grew up in North Carolina, near Charlotte. He says they were dirt poor, but he was defintely at least in the lower middle class.

My mom grew up in a very middle class household in Delaware. She had a very normal childhood.

I currently live in a suburb outside Philadelphia. We're upper middleclass.

> What are your eating and exercising habits like?
Pretty healthy eating habits I think. I eat all 3 meals ussually. Don't really have it clearly scheduled, but other then having more burgers then I should, I think its fairly healthy.

I currently work out 2 days per week. I'd work out more but I'm in the middle of rugby season and I don't want to be sore for the practices or games.
>>
This is now an ideal societly driven by hate thread.

The first thing I think would improve the world would be that women should be kept in these kind of large heavily funded estates/compounds where they are taught basic female instincts, like cleaning, serving, discipline, soicism and sexual education, of course their intelligence would be kept at a minimun, using technology if needed, as the female population would need to stay ignorant of things like reading, writing, mathematics, science and art. All the women are genetically modified to be aesthetically pleasing and beautiful as genetic science is very advanced with this kind of society.

The compound would be split into four separate sites. Breeding and pleasures ground, adoption clinic, housing complex and schools. The breeding and pleasure ground would be a very grand and sophisticated brothel like building. Upon entering the compound a male customer would fill out a form which would alocate him his preference of women and hospitality. The form would include things like room size, number of women, (1-10), age (12+) race, etc. The brothels are important for keeping the female population high in the compound. If a girl is pregnant with a boy and the man came strictly for pleasure, the boy would be aborted. Fortunantely the number of abortions has improved stem cell research by leaps and bounds. If the man came for breeding, he would take the child from the compound and raise him, as all families consist of father and son. Obviously all the female babies would stay in the compound and stay in the nursery.

The adoption clinic houses girls from 12 and up who have graduated from school. They are highly educated in service, discipline, hospitality and pleasure. It is also tradition for adopted women to be passed down the generation until they reach an age where they are no longer useful. From then they are brought back to the compound.
>>
I know that feel.
I only live to hate nowadays. It's like a drug, it makes me feel so good in a twisted way.
I visit /pol/ to get angry at niggers, muslims and libtards, /r9k/ to get angry at women, /fit/ to get angry at fat people, etc.
Once the sadness didn't manage to numb me any more the anger seemed to have taken over completely.
>>
>>27474209

That's totally normal for an 18 year old male to feel that way, especially if you are smarter than your peers.

Take some philosophy classes once you're able to get into college, keep eating well, and continue to pursue activities that help you relieve pent up "male" energy. Once your hormones level out and you can use what you've learned to your advantage, you may live a somewhat more meaningful life. You have to find something to give it meaning. The world isn't going to come up with that for you.

I asked about your parents because they can pass down trauma and phobias to their children causing irrational bouts of anger and such.

The world sucks. It has always sucked, and it always will suck. This shouldn't make you as angry as it does. I would have hoped that you've known this for the entirety of your life, but if not it explains your irritation when coming face to face with cognitive dissonance. The truth is a relief once you reconcile with it and move on.
>>
File: 1404920377569.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1404920377569.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>27472214

>Yeah I hate humanity. I'm such an isolated, edgy loner that I even sometimes say mean things to my girlfriend! I have friends, but I put the word "friends" in quotes so you don't get the idea that I'm not a loner. Honest. I even was rude to them once and didn't say goodbye when they left! I'm an absolute madman! Somebody stop me!

This post has to be bait
>>
Yeah were all cynics
>>
just kill yourself the world would be genuinely better without you.
>>
>>27470436

How old are you, 12 or 13?
>>
Sieg Heil man, you can just direct your hate towards degeneracy after der Tag.
Also stop beating the meat, makes you happier.
>>
>>27470436
Man I guess the teenage years really are the time were we are edgy as hell
>>
>>27470436
>Like I am a full on Nazi, and want to genocide every other race
so you really don't understand that much about the real nazis?
FAGGOT
>>
>>27470436
Eugenics aren't a bad thing. It would prevent people like me from existing. The normies would rule the earth doing their jobs, being normies.

>99.8% club.
>>
>>27470436

You are the biggest edgelord faggot. For fuck's sake, anon, could you be any more cringeworthy?
>>
File: 1.jpg (91 KB, 540x533) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
91 KB, 540x533
I fucking hate the "attention whoring" that is everywhere nowadays. Feels like the world is getting more narcissistic.
>>
>>27476315
thats a dope picture anon.
>>
>>27470436
no, I am not an immature fuckwit like you
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.