[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bipolar disorder is swinging hard right now. Pl0x tell me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1432793102259.jpg (130 KB, 720x828) Image search: [Google]
1432793102259.jpg
130 KB, 720x828
My bipolar disorder is swinging hard right now.
Pl0x tell me it will be okay.
>>
Life sucks, then you die.

But hey, you a full life of labour ahead of you. No reason to off yourself.
>>
>>27470415
only if you are pic related
also you have to date me
also love me pls
>>
>>27470415
>Pl0x

Not after this.
>>
>>27470575
>a full life of labour ahead of you

You know about it too?

>>27470415
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>27470635
You never runescaped?
>>
You are my best friend and I love you.
>>
>>27470415
Iktf

It feels like you will never feel better, but you will. Trust me
>>
No nigger... I mean yes sweetie
>>
Hang on. It'll get better eventually. Watch the bit in Das Boot when they get the sub to rise from the bottom and breath fresh air for the first time in hours. Then open your window and shout "Not yet, Kameraden, not yet!!!" to the world. Works for me every time.
>>
>>27470415
>tfw a gf will fix all this
>>
Just wait for the good part of it to kick in, OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.