[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roomate has people over last night without telling me beforehand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>roomate has people over last night without telling me beforehand
>I come home after work, lots of people inside my house
>people playing beer pong, music blasting, attractive girls
>just want to go to sleep in my room
>roomate is drunk, yells my name and introduces me to everyone
>force a smile and nod my head
>literally pressured to shotgun a beer
>choke on half of it, but people are laughing and having a good time
>forced to play a game of beer pong
>me and team mate blows other team away
>crowd literally cheering when I make the last cup
>people actually wanting to be around me
>start dancing with a girl
>literally having a great time
>people leave around midnight
>literally fall asleep smiling

Is this what normie life is like, robots? Literally feel like I wasted my life shitposting so far.
>>
yes, congratulations brother you've escaped
>>
>>27470334
Go, NOW. And don't tun back
>>
>>27470334
Yes. Gtfo normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27470334
Yep. That's normie life. You might not be able to put with it as often as normies need it, but you're in now and you'll stay in. You made it.
>>
You made it OP. RUN. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN BROTHER, YOU'RE FREE
>>
Good for you for staying dude. Whenever I have parties my roommate hides in his room, even though I know he's a pretty cool guy.
>>
File: the situation is bad.png (143 KB, 540x548) Image search: [Google]
the situation is bad.png
143 KB, 540x548
If you enjoyed that, then you are a normalfag.
>>
>>27470334
You have been given the opportunity of a lifetime. You know your flatmate, who knows all those people. Now you can get invited to other parties and meet more and more people.

If you don't know anyone, then you are trapped as a friendless virgin forever. But you have been given an opportunity to break free. TAKE IT.
>>
>>27470334
modified copypasta kill yourself
>>
>>27470334
>literally
>l i t e r a l l y
>LITERALLY
>L I T E R A L L Y
>I
>T
>E
>R
>A
>L
>L
>Y
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 500x390
>>27470889
Well done my good Sir
>>
File: 1437256173509.png (556 KB, 1000x1210) Image search: [Google]
1437256173509.png
556 KB, 1000x1210
Yes it is.. and good for you

NOW GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.