[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /shoplift/ here? Post shoplifting stories or tips >went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 19
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 194x259
who /shoplift/ here?

Post shoplifting stories or tips
>went in kmart
>go to art isle since its the only one without a camera nearby
>steal a sharpie pen
>buy some gum and leave
thats pretty much it for me.
>>
>>27470327

I ate a sweet from the mix-up section when shopping

another time

when It was hot I drank bottled water and planned to scan the bottle at check out, but forgot
>>
File: 1457704327381.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1457704327381.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>>27470327
>stole a cool rock from a souvenir shop when i was 8
>mom beat me with a spoon
>>
>>27470469
>I ate a sweet from the mix-up section

That is so fucking British I barely know what it is that you're saying

>>27470327
I once ironically stole a bunch of libertarian & right-wing philosophy books like Ayn Rand from a bokstore and then threw them in the trash.
>>
File: 1427076080990.png (7 KB, 356x274) Image search: [Google]
1427076080990.png
7 KB, 356x274
Never!
I'm a good boy and I don't steal
>>
File: Bojack1.jpg (218 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bojack1.jpg
218 KB, 1280x720
My friend shoplifts compulsively, the most impressive thing he's gotten was a $200 speaker from an apple store (no idea how he wasn't caught). But if you stick to big stores, it's almost impossible to get caught, and you can turn an insane profit.
>>
File: mastershitblaster.png (248 KB, 1132x1000) Image search: [Google]
mastershitblaster.png
248 KB, 1132x1000
once saw a guy running away from a store with a large cookie package
>>
Anyone have any tips?
>>
>>27470707
Go to supermarkets/department stores, stick to small expensive items, if you want extra security then just buy a couple cheap items while carrying the real stuff out in your pockets.

If you're not doing that, just walk out confidently and it's very unlikely that anyone will stop you (or even notice you, if the place is big/crowded enough).
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 633x738
>>27470327
I worked as security for Macy's, and jfc it's the last place you want to steal from. We have the highest technology and brutal consequences for retail.

Steal underwear out of a 5-pack? You're brought to the office and booked into our system for shoplifting. There's NEVER letting someone off with a warning no matter what age. If you steal anything over $20 the police are called in to arrest you. You'll also get your bags checked for more stolen items, and if we find drugs you're in even worse trouble. People apparently steal with their little kids often, so they get taken away by child protective services.

Oh and my favorite part is if you shove us we're allowed to throw you on the floor and handcuff you. We're all under cover so you'll be stalked and won't be able to tell who's security. We're the highest trained asset protection so we know all the tricks in the book. The Macy's in the city has literal jail cells in the security office so good luck with that. If you did steal and got away with it, we screenshot your face from the CCTV and email to all the stores in the area. If they find you there you'll be arrested and charged with trespassing.
>>
>buy mini-fridge
>put in cart over some other stuff unintentionally
>don't notices it at check out
>get 30 dollar glass jar for free
Pretty lame, but there was also that time I got like 200 dollars worth of dicemasters (a shitty collectable dice game) for like 30 bucks from walmart and got them to stop selling them
>>
a 32 gb usb stick, shoes (the ol switch a roo) and a candybar. all from walmart.
>>
File: 1428780822558.jpg (38 KB, 620x490) Image search: [Google]
1428780822558.jpg
38 KB, 620x490
>mfw getting drunk inside the store's walk-in beer cooler

one day i'm gonna block the door and just drink all the beer all of it no matter what i'll bring food and stay in there for days if i can

it's gonna be a great rock bottom i think
>>
Would be cool to hear stories and strats, like how would you get away from >>27470844 ?
or is he just shilling
>>
>>27470844
Having been on both sides I can say with confidence that it's laughably easy to outsmart loss prevention. You just have to know how the game works and have enough balls to play it off cool.
>>
>>27471050
tell us how desu senpai senpai.
>>
>>27470844
whoa guys we gotta bad ass over here
>>
>>27470327
>working at a mens clothing store
>demographic is mostly construction workers
>guy comes in wearing the full getup with winter jacket and coveralls
>starts trying on expensive parkas
>goes into changing room
>I go off to do something else
>later I saw him walking out slightly larger than I remember
>think nothing of it
>go into changing room, tons of tags all over the floor
>run back to front of store
>fuck

this guy wore over 1000 dollars worth of stuff right out.
>>
File: protoman-ok.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
protoman-ok.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
Went through a phase when I was 13 or so where I really wanted Pokemon cards. I guess I was nervous about stepping from public school to high school and wanted to feel like a kid.

Anyways, went to a Wal-Mart with my mom one day. Went to their toy shelves and pocketed a booster pack after 5~ minutes of sweating/suspiciously lurking around. I thought I was being smart because I took a structure deck to actually purchase. Ya'know, they'd never suspect someone to steal the cheap shit when you're getting the good stuff.

Long story short, they have cameras in the aisles with the easily pocket-able toys and I got busted as I was leaving with my mom. It was super embarrassing/terrifying and they had a police officer come and everything. Was in their back room being lectured for close to half an hour, but because I was a first time offender with no previous trouble I was let go with a 1 year ban from that particular franchise and no criminal record.

TL;DR: Took a pack of pogeymans, got caught on camera but was let go with no record.
>>
>>27471086
Dress normal, act normal, take your time and shop around a little don't just beeline in and out that's a classic tell. Don't look at cameras, eye contact is super obvious for anyone watching. Greet employees normally, act casual, you're just there to shop. Blending in with the crowd makes you invisible.

Don't listen to >>27470801
stuff like that, jewelry, makeup, electronics, OTC medication, razors etc are frequent targets of theft and closely monitored. $20 and over prosecution policy is pretty common. Avoid whatever biggest cities in your state are and remember that more nigs=more security. Don't steal from local stores because you might get trespassed if caught and have to spend the next year driving a town over for your snacks and shit. Plus it's probably embarrassing.

That moment of truth when you're walking out the door wondering if LP is gonna come running up, then after in your car as you pull away can be a rush so again remember the balls of steel. Bail if you get a really bad feeling, trust your instincts. If they stop you don't run or resist just act confused or apologetic like 'oh shit I was writing a text and spaced out just forgot to pay my bad lmao.' Even if they prosecute it's normally pretty easy for a first time offender to get away with few hours community service and the charge dropped - off your record.
>>
>>27471231
To be honest I'm so impressed I wouldn't be mad desu
>>
File: camedy gould.gif (561 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
camedy gould.gif
561 KB, 240x180
>>27471231
kek, sucks for you, bitch. I'm glad he got away with it.
>>
>>27471428
btw learn your local laws for what dollar amounts constitute petite larceny, grand larceny, robbery etc so you don't cross a line unintentionally. fine print is important too, for example in some places concealing merchandise is considered theft even if you don't leave the store. associates can also be implicated and charged even if they don't do shit so don't take your friends (if you have any).
>>
>>27471428
Not this guy, but stealing from local stores is also fucking shitty. Seriously, stick to Walmart, JCPenney, Target, etc., but don't shoplift in local stores.
>>
>>27471428
Also if an employee comes up to you, have a question prepared, make sure it's for something you know they don't have, it gives you an excuse to be wandering around "looking"
>>
Profit and stealth being priorities, what's the best shit to shoplift?
>>
>>27471525
I meant local stores as in stores in your area that you frequently shop at. Basically don't shit where you eat.

unrelated fun story
>hit up drug store for free case of beer every week or two
>just take it and walk out the door when cashier is busy
>go in one day chill as fuck for some more free beers
>walk past manager like yo whatup i got a big cock
>he immediately locks on and tails me to the beer section
>stands nearby trying (failing) to discretely monitor me
>got a look on his face like 'i wish a nigga would'
>turn 360 and walk out the door empty handed this time

>mfw he helplessly watched me go walk across the street
>to a rival drug store where i proceeded to get some free beer
>>
Used to jack skullcandy ear buds and $150 portable hard drives from best buy back in the day and sell them at school. Cargo shorts ftw
>>
>>27471636
Used to know a guy that would drive around to tons of stores in like 50 mile radius and steal
>jewelry, makeup, electronics, OTC medication, razors
then take it to a market in the city to sell it slightly below normal commercial prices. Ebay would probably work too.

He got caught a bunch of times though and the shit gets exponentially harder when stores and cops start to know your face. Fines and jail time get a lot worse too when they get tired of your shit. It's difficult and risky to turn stolen stuff into cash.
>>
When I was a poorfag I shoplifted all the time, I even had a system going with a couple of friends. I got busted my first time, begged the manager to let me go and promised to never do it again, but even after being in tears, and being completely genuine the guy just looks at me with this smug smile and called the cops. After talkin with the lps in their office I realized all of my mistakes and figured out a better strategy(basically be more of aggressive and be quick and effecient). I almost got caught a second time when I got sloppy and too confident, and when I was walking out the store someone grabbed me from behind, and before he/she could say anything I turned around and smacked em as hard as I could and took off running. That was my last time shoplifting though. I went on to steal 15000 dollars worth of goods from other walmarts across the states. Fun times.
>>
Advice from a pro theif:

1) Park far away, cameras on top of stores will see your plate
2) Don't be suspicious such as wearing a hoodie or a jacket during warm times
3) Don't linger around for long, In N Out
4) Try to stay in areas where cameras are non existent
5) Don't be greedy, stealing tv's / computers will get you arrested
6) Block the object your stealing with your body so cameras cannot see
7) Motorcycles make good runaway vehicles, in the case you get caught
8) Most of the time, stores don't give a shit about you stealing things, because most of the guys working there are getting payed minimum wage
9) Have common sense
>>
Also if your gonna rob a TV, go to a walmart that is in another state and once you reach the doors, run like hell and don't stop driving
>>
Same guy as above ^

If you really want to steal shit, then invest in buying a mobile home, drive all around the U.S. and shoplift from 50+ stores. Ez Profit
>>
You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. Not because you're stealing from big companies, but because you put a lot of people in really shitty situations being forced to try and stop you.
>>
>>27470707
Be white
Don't look out of place
Don't try and hide your actions

Most people will figure you already paid for it and not ask any questions if you don't give them a reason to

Bonus points for being able to look dazed and confused if someone actually does stop you. Then just an "oh sorry, just got into an argument with my --, I wasn't paying any attention." and go pay for the item.
>>
>>27470327
one time the mall was insanely busy and for some reason my and my friend thought it would be a good idea to get some frozen yogurt.
It was so busy so my friend just simply walked out of the store with her yogurt, but I stayed back and payed for mine.
>>
>>27470844
>We're all under cover so you'll be stalked and won't be able to tell who's security

Been a pro at this for 20yrs and all I have to say is

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Go be a try-hard CIA wannabe somewhere else, faggot. The easiest way never to get caught is because you morons are ridiculously bad at counter-surveillance.

Faggots like you trying to play james bond game literally scream "DUMP IT AND LEAVE" to anyone who isn't a rank amateur.
>>
Yea, I'm black and do it all the time, the manlet cracker boi security won't do shit
>>
During winter break my family and me went to the giant Macy's store in new york. Had over 2000+ people inside and could have stolen a shit ton of clothes like nothing
>>
>tfw we grab any shoplifter we can, throw them in a bin for recycled bottles and beat them with carton/paper tubes

Doesn't even leave a mark. That said, the cops just think it's good that we punish them a little, petty theft is a laughable offense.
>>
>>27470596
That's pretty edgy
>>27470844
This, any larger department store has a lot of eyes in the sky and a guy who couldn't be a cop in a closet jacking off watching everyone. My brother in law does it.

If you steal, don't cover it with a credit card purchase for the love of fuck. He told me at dinner yesterday that some mormon housewife did that and he told his detective friend and now she has a court date in 35 days. Craziest thing was he knew her personally and she used to babysit for him. She didn't know he was LP.

When I worked at one I once saw a lady arrested for trying to steal beats on Christmas Eve. It was hilarious.
>>
File: 1457136600286.jpg (421 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1457136600286.jpg
421 KB, 1280x960
>>27472412
>pro petty thief
>>
Well anons, if you think about it most of the employees working at places like walmart are usually minimum wage fags who live with their parents. However, you should look out for security guards in higher tier stores
>>
Is this the Nigger General?
>>
>>27472541
This is a sloppy mentality, there's always the Hero Factor. Some dick who thinks he is JUSTICE! personified and that he MUST! stop this crime.

Like even if he's a minwage register jockey it's HIS store and there's no fuckin way he's letting someone steal from HIS store!
>>
>>27472412 here

>>27472474
>This, any larger department store has a lot of eyes in the sky and a guy who couldn't be a cop in a closet jacking off because no one without 8 extra eyes and 3 brains could possibly be watching that many cameras at once

ftfy

Its all for show and intimidation value. Seriously, next time you;re at a big box shop, look up and try to figure out how many faggots it would take to actually monitor all those "cameras" (most are not real).

Unless you;re already person of interest or doing something obvious in a high shrinkage area no one is looking.
>>
>>27472318

If wagecucks care that much about their shitty minimum wage jobs to potentially be killed or fucked up for a pack of gum or whatever, that's on them. Keep bootlicking your corporate overlords, goy :)
>>
>>27470327
in 8th grade after school we always went into that one story with a huge backpack among our regular school backpacks (that one dude lived near the school and he switched his schoolbag with the huge emoty one) put everything we wanted inside, not even trying to hide it, filled it up. then we went to the cashier and bought a sweet for 20cent and just walked outta there.

this is how it started with me. soon i would just grab any shit i wanted and just walked past the register. i had it all out in the open like that and just walked out as if my mom or something had already paid for the stuff. the less you hide the better this worked.

at some point i couldnt even go to any shop and not just steal shit. i had to do it. paying for shit didnt even make sense anymore. but at that point i just put shit in my pockets and paid for some other stuff. also when i was at the cashier it was like i didnt even know i had stolen stuff in my pockets. for that moment it was like erased from my brain and aura...hard to explain. not knowing i was stealing really strange. felt super weird. really freaked me out and i stopped shoplifting soon after. but on rare occasions i would do it again over the years if i didnt have enough cash at the end of the month.

i think i havent done it in about 2 years now tho. i'm from germany
>>
I used to ditch school to shoplift from Whole Foods and other places in my sophomore year of high school. I learned to shoplift from my delinquent sister (who's still a delinquent, but now older).

I'd jack those Naked smoothies from Whole Foods when the store was packed and everyone would be none the wiser, until ome day where they did catch on and then chewed me out in front of everyone there and told me never to come back.

Haven't gone back in years and I still don't plan on going back there.

At one point, I went crazy with shop
>>
>>27472733
Ignore the last line, it's a detail that was supposed to be added somewhere else, but I forgot about it.
>>
File: 1458403280827.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1458403280827.png
78 KB, 412x351
>cant steal a gf
>>
File: 1364579652244.png (1 MB, 1277x717) Image search: [Google]
1364579652244.png
1 MB, 1277x717
>>27470844
I fucking hate Macy's. I was shopping for underwear there one time and got dragged into the back room because "i was suspected of shoplifting" they looked though my bag and then decided that wasn't good enough so they called the cops in and I was frisked and pretty much forced to strip down to my undies to prove I wasn't shoplifting.

Worst part of all is I got ZERO appology for the misunderstanding from Macy's but the cops were like "sorry about that". and I still got my name added to their "list" even though I didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>27472330
thiis, you wanna listen to this guy
>>
>>27470844
In case anyone was wondering most of that shit is illegal, asset protection isn't trained on the legal side of things and most don't have security guard licenses due to loopholes in the system
>>
Lol ik how you can steal a gf

1) locate the girl & sedate them.
2) Get on a helicopter and fly to a deserted island like survivorman
3) girl wakes up and tell her that you were in a plane crash
4) both survive together for weeks
5) come back to civilization
6) psycology states that just by simply being near someone, that your bond with each other will strengthen.
>>
File: wagiesBTFO.png (302 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
wagiesBTFO.png
302 KB, 720x480
>>27472536
Consider for a moment the potential in running a business with almost no overhead and a near 100% profit margin on your stock.

Now cry some more, wagie.
>>
>>27472672
>if cops care enough about their shitty jobs it's on them if some nigger shoots them

>if firemen care enough about their shitty jobs it's on them if someone sets their home on fire and they get killed

It's so obvious you know you're a piece of shit trying to justify being a piece of shit. Why not just be honest with yourself? I'm sure you have the same mentality if I were to rob you or break into your house; if you're dumb enough to protect your stuff it's on you if I stab you :^)
>>
>>27472999
Yeah man whenever I see a cop driving behind me I just feel so safe and secure and happy to see him there because he's totally not an armed man that can stop and rob me with threat of force whenever he feels like it.

You never hear people shitting on EMTs because EMTs actually fucking help people.
>>
>>27472999

Lol you are wrong with what you said there

The minimum wage fags won't fight you because their job is temporary and it's not their duty.

However, knowing a cop myself, I can say that they joined it because they wanted to and they knew what they were getting into.
>>
who /stealLiquor/ here?
>>
Used to steal stuff from Halfords a lot last year. I would just go in, have a look around, pick up what I wanted, look around some more and then walk out still holding the item. Always went in close to closing time when they were busy packing stuff away and no one was on the tills. Got some nice stuff that I needed for my car and I consider it evens, seeing as they fucked up my car when I foolishly asked them to put a new radio in it.
>>
File: shop_pig.jpg (37 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
shop_pig.jpg
37 KB, 450x250
>>27470844
>>27472474
>>27472536
>>27472591
>>27472999

Ruh roh, we've got a live one here.
>>
>>27473088
While your police fear is amusing It's completely irrelevant to what we're talking about.

You're saying that it's the store workers fault if they do their job and follow shoplifter and get hurt. I'm claiming you're a piece of shit that would hurt someone over a pack of gum, while feeling justified because "it's their job to risk getting hurt".
I'm not saying that I can change you. I'm just saying you're a fucking piece of shit. Which you already know.
>>
>>27470707
At a supermarket, take a cart and put their newspaper ads on the bottom compartment. Hide thin items like candy bars or shit like that underneathe. When you take your cart and pay at the counter, the cashier will never notice or even bother to look below.

This has never failed me and I always get like 5-10 dollars worth of free shit with every visit
>>
>>27473194
this cruel world made us who we are
>>
>>27473253
>blaming the world because you wouldn't mind hurting someone over an energy drink

Yeah, shoplifters are known for only stealing essentials.
>>
i take benzedrex, robogels, and spray paint
>>
>>27473279
people create their own monsters
>>
do they actually check the cameras? i know they do if something big gets stolen, but just taking shit like pens and batteries will be fine normally, right?
>>
>>27470327
Stealing from multi-million dollar corporations isn't a crime.
>>
>>27470962
basically, book it as fast as possible
>>
>>27473332
People generally only check cameras to confirm that someone they suspected of being a shoplifter didn't pay/acting extremely shifty. They'll be onto them like white on rice the next time they enter though.
>>
>>27473332
They'll be watching if they suspect someone is up to something and they sometimes do have someone watching the cameras, but as another anon said, they can only watch a few at a time.
>>
>>27472620
Yeah, except they find the sensors you leave and then review the footage. It's not an if, it's when you get caught.
>>27472988
>living like the trailer park boys
>bragging about it
>>
File: 1457692815977.png (12 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1457692815977.png
12 KB, 477x539
i act shifty and suspicious on purpose to mess with the camera people
>>
>>27473605
You are doing G-ds work anon.
>>
File: 1381463436306.jpg (20 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1381463436306.jpg
20 KB, 260x194
>>27470327
I don't shoplift, ever.

I'm not a fucking nigger
>>
>>27473540

>Take sensors off
>Attach them to another product in a different part of the store
>???
>Profit!
>>
>>27470327
>if europoor, don't be black
>live in germany, just awkwardly shuffled into the local store with my animu backpack, on the hunt to buy some snacks. plan to pay everything, never lifted anything in live.
>clerk appears behind me
>I move to the drinks section
>clerk still tries to fully stealth observe me
>go around through store, pick up my snacks
>clerk is so sure I've lifted something, checks only my backpack (5 other people in line with bag/ backpacks)
>You played yourself, fool, I've payed for everything, I'm a polite black person
>Clerk desperately tries to find something on me that doesn't even exists.
>she gives up
>I leave store feeling uncomfortable because of panicing even though I never stole something, catch breath outside
>smugly open my bought can of energy drink

Outsmarted once again, wagie
>>
>>27470327

>shoplifting is stealing

Wow, that's like saying water is wet, or that the sun shines. I mean, why not just call it stealing instead of shoplifting?
>>
>>27473750
Because most people don't consider shoplifting to be stealing "for reals".
I'd love it if shoplifting was replaced with regular ol' stealing, would keep a lot of dirty junkies off the streets.
>>
>>27473605
same but not on purpose
>>
File: fag.gif (2 MB, 249x337) Image search: [Google]
fag.gif
2 MB, 249x337
>>27470327
>head to doughnut section at grocery store while food shopping
>eat doughnut
>pay for groceries without mentioning doughnut

fuck the police
>>
>be shoplifting
>have an anxiety attack
>still get away with it
>>
>risking a criminal record to steal inexpensive items

Are you all just poor and stupid or something? Clearly it isn't worth it in the long run.
>>
>>27473701
They will be looking at where they found the sensors and see you. Lmao, you realize they record where and how many they find, right? They'll watch the video and see you then be weary the next time you come back.
>>
If you guys are bothering to steal from stores then I have to assume you're just doing it for recreation. If you want to steal for income then do it at a flea market, preferably an outdoor one. Just bring a bag and literally just shovel things in, the morons never notice and obviously there's no security.
>>
File: 1431750839764.png (127 KB, 1452x858) Image search: [Google]
1431750839764.png
127 KB, 1452x858
>>27472843
You get them at a store dumbass.
>>
>>27473841

How about sticking it on the underside of a shelf then? Preferably where someone is not likely to see it.
>>
>>27470707
Get a job

Oc
>>
>>27473540
>>27473540
>sensors you leave

You know those "off" pockets you can buy for smartphones that contain electromagnetic blocking mesh? If I weren;t an upstanding citizen I might tell you such stuff can be purchased by the sq ft and put to more interesting uses.

itt: buttmad retail wagies gone wild
>>
>>27473880
Depends on the store. Might work at poor people stores like kohls, but higher end stores have better standards than that. I mean what's the point of stealing shitty goods?
>>
>>27473903
Yeah, I do know. I'm just white and was given my first car so I wouldn't understand poor people brains like you do.
>>
>>27473818

lol as if I'm ever going to get a job. I'm a NEET. Who cares, criminal records are meaningless lmao
>>
Just don't be an idiot and steal stuff that isn't obvious
>>
File: melin dawgo.png (315 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
melin dawgo.png
315 KB, 480x480
>Stole 3 curly wurlys from tesco when I was 12
Same tesco my mum worked in, fuck knows what I was thinking
>>
>>27472160
All this plus:
When in doubt, trust your gut
Blend in as much as possible - don't attract attention good or bad - especially if you're stealing from somewhere multiple times.
Don't say anything, sign anything or allow them to take you to the back.
>>
Ausfag here
I've stolen huge amounts of food and hardware several times in the past.
It started with dacking food (shoving down shorts) and escalated to filling up canvas bags and leaving, to entire trolleys.
One time we would've stolen just shy of $1,000 (AUD) of shit.
Anyone wanna hear stories?
>>
>>27470844
i've stole from macys multiple times. jeans, dress shirts, shoes. get rekt rent-a-cop
>>
>>27470469
>at winter wonderland
>go up to free lance fudge stall
>take some fudge
>walk away eating it
>no fugs given B^)
>>
some loser rent-a-cop tried to stop me once I bashed his face in with my umbrella and ran away with my $500 merchandise
>>
>>27475214
you would have? what happened?
>>
>>27470844
You and all of macy's over the top asset protection is a fat waste of money. They likely lose more for that whole team than in shrinkage lmao.
>>
>>tfw currently eating food you shoplifted

nothing sweeter than a free meal my friend.

I've been doing it for ages too, it's almost second nature now. big supermarkets where they have self checkout lines are insanely easy to do this in.

i would never steal anything that wasn't food though, that's way too risky. the most i've ever taken was a bottle of 9 dollar wine.
>>
>>27475616
Many self checkouts rely on the honor system and deterrence in the form of an attendant true but at the same time they can be monitored hardcore by LP for people to make an example of and get them to sign one of those 'give us money' forms.
>>
>>27475335
Well, Lance's Fudge was free so there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>27475745
yeah I don't go through them or talk to any employees, I just take the food and walk out. trying to trick people or be slick is fucking dumb, the easiest way to steal is never to be noticed at all.
>>
>>27470469
You mean from the pick n mix?

nice,

We used to go to this little corner shop called Junes and ask for 30p of the jelly beans since they were on the top shelf. When she went up her little ladder we would pocket shit on the counter.

I was a little rule breaking rebel back then
>>
I stole pick n mix and was arrested and forced to do community service, later on I was struck by lightning and gained immortality
>>
no wait thread dont die i need more shoplifting tips

bump
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.