[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did /r9k/ lose their virginity? >i was 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: 1.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
When did /r9k/ lose their virginity?
>i was 15
>>
>>27469993
normie get out reeeee
leave
>>
21, but i tell everyone i was 16 so they look at me like a normie
>>
File: 1450980953657.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1450980953657.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>>27469993
19, still virgin.

I hurts everyday that I missed out on sweet teen pussy.
>>
>>27470599
Yo same bro. Hate it man even a high school gf would have been awesome. Well now to focus on getting laid before I'm even older
>>
File: hot dog hallway.webm (231 KB, 432x244) Image search: [Google]
hot dog hallway.webm
231 KB, 432x244
>>27469993
18, and it was all downhill since

webm semi-related. She wasn't that loose but she was no spring chicken either.

>>27470599
>19
>miss out on teen puss

you are literally a teen still and if you improve yourself and take care of yourself you'll still be able to get teen pussy until you're like 30.
>>
>>27469993
I was 16. Regretting it.
>>
23, but if people ask me I say 19
>>
[Serious] I'm almost 20 and I'm still s virgin. Weird that women complain about being treated or viewed as objects, yet make fun of virgins, like as if the most important part of a female is her pussy.
>>
What is this? NORMIES gtfo
>>
>>27470599
same man, I will die virgin I'm 100% sure
>>
>>27470658
I'm 29 and it's easy to get with 18yo's off tinder.

I don't see why it would become substantially more difficult till 34 or so
>>
File: 1458726127989.png (208 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458726127989.png
208 KB, 633x758
>>27470658
I ment more in the range of 13 - 16. I couldn't get pussy even if I tried. I'm too much of a beta, manlet and ugly to get some. Doesn't help that I'm shy and socialy inept. I've given up on girls. I'm gonna become a great wizard, there is no hope for me.
>>
>>27469993

It was pretty cool I guess
>>
>>27469993
I lost my virginity before I was born to an X sperm cell so the whole thing was straight

I lost it again at age 30000 to an alien space warrior who was hot and friendly
>>
File: bee yourself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>27470857
depends, some people age like milk.

>>27470867
at 25 I managed to laid with a 16 year old hen I had 0 friends and was still living at home (and still am).

>I'm too much of a beta, manlet and ugly to get some. Doesn't help that I'm shy and socialy inept.

all things that can be change senpai, maybe not so much the manlet thing but so many Chads and normies are manlets that still get laid. I'm skinnyfat with a bad posture.
>>
>>27470888
Not as cool as my trips though
>>
>>27469993
21. Didn't even have to pay for it either.

Still wish I'd got some of that sweet teen pussy, but since I lost the genetic lottery, it was never gonna happen.
>>
think i was 14. Lost it to a fat trans chick, and then "lost" it to a chick with a vagina at like...15, both met on CL. guess being a hung shota looking teen worked in my favor at the time.
>>
I have not. And the only female I'm friends with as asexual aromatnic doesn't care about sex so no chance with her either

I'm dying a virgin. D-do I get like a medal or something?
>>
24, to a girl in the Bunny Ranch. Specifically, this girl: http://www.bunnyranch.com/showgal.php?g=content/BR/Bunnies/rachelvarga/2379/2_1&s=27
>>
File: 1458701470045.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458701470045.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>>27470941
I suppose you're right. I am just missing the motivation to workout, get a good haircut, fix my fucking posture, talk to people and get rid of my acne.

>I'm skinnyfat with a bad posture.
I forgot to mention in my previous post that I also have a bad posture. I guess I've gotten it from sitting by the computer everyday. Can It quickly get fixed by going to a chiropractor? I obviously don't have any experience with fixing it except for following some simple youtube vidoes showing a basic workout you can do twice a day.

As I've said before I'm pretty shy and usually feel really akward around people. What can I do to fix this? I can't look people in the eyes when I speak to them because It feels so akward and weird so I always look away or down in the ground. I wish I had more self confidence to actually look someone in the eyes and speak to them.

tl;dr: I'm a lazy piece of shit that is a coward and can't take things into my own hands. I always need a push.
>>
Joke's on you, I'm never going to
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 800x801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 800x801
>>27469993
When I was 18, we were both the same age and virgins. I didn't want to do it, I kinda just did it because "hey why not right now?" It wasn't romantic at all and I felt super guilty because we skipped going to church to fuck.

Then the first time with the next guy I had sex with at age 21 wasn't romantic. He was my old crush from high school and he couldn't get it up unless he erotically strangled and slapped me. Never spoke to him again. I got plowed with a flaccid dick so idk if that counts as sex? It didn't really go in. Then the NEXT guy after that at age 21 was fairly romantic. Met online, fell in love fast, then it ended up being a hit and quit.

Now I hope the next guy we have sex in a romantic way. Have a nice dinner beforehand, have a nice day, etc.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 239x211
>>27470599

>be 18
>missed out on 15yo pussy
>>
>>27471216
>Can It quickly get fixed by going to a chiropractor?

idk, but I've been improving mine. I have sticky-note by my monitor and also my TV that I wrote for myself and says "how that posture?" so I remind myself to fix my spine and stick my chest out.
>>
>>27470747
>the most important part
Joke's on them, nothing about them is important.
>>
Lost it when I was 32 to some teenager...
>>
>>27471549
I heard taste change over time
>>
It was some prostitite chick
>>
>>27469993
13 for me. She was a virgin too.
>>
>>27470941
How did you get to know a 16 years old?
>>
14 she was 13 we both lost our virginities to each other 4 years later I'm still with her and we're the only people we've had sex with I mean it feelsgoodman but did I miss out at all because she could end up being the only girl I'll have sex with
>>
>>27471739
working a minimum wage job. Also because we were both emo faggots.

to be honest it totally caught me by surprise, SHE was the one who kept inviting me over to """chill"" and """DO STUFF""" and as we're sitting there with her just wearing a loose shirt and booty shorts I'm just telling myself "okay anon it's been years since you were with a girl, just kiss her a bit and after a while be like 'oh I really like you but you should be with a nice guy your own age' and walk out of here and be a gentleman" and then 20 minutes she was riding my dick.

She kept using me as a booty call, actually cucking at least one nice guy her own age, and then immediately dropped me when I brought up the idea of us being a legit couple and going out on dates.
>>
File: senpai.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
anyone /bi/ here?

I've ''lost'' my homo-virgity, if i can say so, at like 13 with another boy.

but haven't been with a girl yet.
>>
I'm 21 and I haven't lost it yet
>>
23. Paid for it. No regrets.
>>
12, not gay but I experimented with a best friend when I was younger. We were both horny and honestly just wanted to stick our cocks in something
It was more of a symbiosis relationship over an attraction one.

Haven't fucked a girl yet, though I have made out with one and copped some feels..
>>
>>27471354

>be 10
>missed out on 4 yo pussy.

>be 5.65 yo raven
>missed out on 2 week slug pussy
>>
15 to a 26 year old
>>
>r9k
>losing virginity
Yeah right
>>
>>27469993
never bud, where do you think this is? soc?
>>
Lost it at 32.
I was sure I'm gonna die a virgin at that point, but what do you know, miracles do happen sometimes.
This hasn't changed my life and I'm still a loser as before, of course.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.