[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CMV: Arousal and Orgasm during Rape Makes it Consensual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
>"Finally, horribly, some rapists enjoy making their victims' bodies respond to the assault as a sign of dominance. These rapists work to get a physical response from their victims. They have learned how fear and anxiety can correspond to other forms of heightened arousal, and they exploit the connection."
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

A lot of the studies on rape victims involve self-reported answers and are therefore unreliable.
I honestly believe that all the legal/social shame bullshit behind rape is to mask human's primal nature: to take and be taken. If a woman is raped and she orgasms, it is complete bullshit to turn around and say she didn't consent. She had an orgasm. Put yourselves in her shoes. You're having a FUCKING ORGASM. YOU'RE ENJOYING THE EXPERIENCE. Feeling bad about it later doesn't mean shit. Own your primal desires.

A woman who is raped is damaged goods permanently. It's a hard fact of life. She has been emotionally and physically bonded to 'her' rapist.*
*ever notice how women in particular use the possessive when describing rape incidents? If you're so ashamed why is it YOUR rapist and not the MAN WHO RAPED YOU?

Your body and your mind are not separable here. "Consent" never exists in nature.

"Rape" is a social construct. Forcing yourself on someone and making them orgasm is simply an act of dominance and a natural expression of gender polarity. There is no 'rape' in nature.

This applies for man on woman rape, woman on man rape, and all other gender/non-gender combinations.
>>
>>27469903

Orgasms are, by definition, not consent. An orgasm is a burst of pleasure that results from sexual intercourse, consent is a free agreement to an action or transaction. One does not imply or cause the other.

Most of your argument also hinges on a pretty textbook appeal to nature fallacy.
>Own your primal desires.
>"Consent" never exists in nature.
>a natural expression of gender polarity

Enjoy your 5000 replies.
>>
I guess the concept of "consent" is too complicated for some.

good luck in life op
>>
>girls having orgasms uncontrollably while being raped
This is my fetish.
>>
it's not consent, but there is some deeply rooted lizard brain type of thing going on in women's mind when they get raped.
>>
but animals dont rape each other, the do courting and the females make gestures signalling they want to mate
>>
>>27469903
>orgasm = consent
I am 100% percent I can rape you and give a boner.
It's gonna take some time but it will happen.
Once you know you can't stop and submit
Your boner will pop up.
So is it still rape if you had a boner?
>>
>>27470285
women have rape fantasies because they love the idea of being dominated
>>
>>27470382
>So it is still rape if you had a boner?
No, it wouldn't be. If you think you're capable of getting me off I kindly invite you to fuck my ass.
>>
>>27470441
All it takes is a hand, I remember hearing about a female prison riot and they raped prison guard with a broomstick. And they got him to cum.
>>
>>27470499
I'm pretty sure that's from Orange is the New Black

but yeah, all it takes is one hand
on the other hand, I'm of the opinion that if I like it, it's not rape, even if it's the ugliest filthy guy in the world jerking me off
>>
>>27470555
i've been jerking off dry for 15 years bitch i've got scabs and scars to prove it you think you can get me off with your fucking HAND? lol think again
>>
>>27470616
you must've been doing something wrong
because I've been doing the same for 12 years and no damage
>>
>>27469903
You're a fucking retard.
>Orgasm: A series of muscle contractions in the genital region that is accompanied by sudden release of endorphins. Orgasm normally accompanies male ejaculation as a result of sexual stimulation, and it also occurs in females as a result of sexual stimulation.

Why are people so fucking stupid, they don't even know what an orgasm is. In a woman it's muscle contractions, in a male it's ejaculation. Your motions don't mean shit, it's your body releasing hormones that induce a certain feeling.

Rape is forcing sexual intercourse when it has not been allowed. In that logic endorphins are being released involuntarily and without consent. So Orgasms and whatever you feel at that moment doesn't mean anything.

There is no reason to try to change the punishment or definition of rape, because as you said the woman is damaged, albeit not physically, but mentally. The last thing you need is to have the majority of females mentally damaged and have been raped because there is no consequence for it.

Don't ever make this thread again faggot.
>>
>>27470383
They don't have fantasies of being raped, they have fantasies of being ravaged; they just don't know that word.

Also, an orgasm is a physical response and does not involve the conscious mind. Consider how they used, in the old days, tickling in order to torture nobles - it gave the physical reponse of laughter, but not because they found it funny since it was torture after all, but because you stimulate nerves in a certain way and get an involuntary response.
>>
op is psycho
>>
>>27469903
That pic is disgusting man, this woman looks exactly like my grandmother.
>>
>>27471106
>In that logic endorphins are being released involuntarily and without consent. So Orgasms and whatever you feel at that moment doesn't mean anything.
>So Orgasms and whatever you feel at that moment doesn't mean anything.
> feel at that moment doesn't mean anything.
> feel at that moment doesn't mean anything.
>feel...doesn't mean anything

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

Literal feminist logic. Fuck off cuck,
>>
if you're not chad just give up, fuccboi
>>
>>27469903
So basically if you're being raped don't give them the satisfaction of struggling and screaming. Just lay there like a sedated pillow
>>
>>27470121

>orgasms are by definition not consent (therefor rape)

This is going to be written in the laws sometime in the near future.
Look. Look and weep. Look at what autism can conjure.
>>
>>27471331
your grandma was a qt, your papaw had good taste.
>>
>Permavirgin justifying rape
Enjoy your life, skinnyfat faggot
>>
>tons of social outcast robots who would do anything to have sex
>meanwhile according to the article one of the worst things that can happen to a woman is that she could have an orgasm during unwanted sex

RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27469903
Why are you posting this on every board?
>>
>>27471707
I make my own copypasta that's why fuckboy
>>
>>27469903
So basically, go rape people on the off chance that they'll like it? Listen pal, mr.wiener. By your logic, if a boy gets raped but has an erection and cums he was not raped. Furthermore,
>"Consent" never exists in nature.
Humans are part of nature dumbass, but I assume you mean in the animal kingdom. In that case, of course they can say yes or no, cause they can't talk!

Go suck a dick you illogical cum-drinking, penis sucking, autistic faggot
>>
>>27471688
your eyes are now opened

feminism is a lie
>>
>>27471602
Nice comprehension skills faggot. Also dont put words into someones mouth, it will make things easier for you.
>>
>>27471721
That's cute sweetie, but don't be a meanieface to people, you will make your mommy sad
>>
File: 1.jpg (60 KB, 736x682) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60 KB, 736x682
its rape because ugly men do it.

its not rape if chad does it.
>>
>>27469903
We have laws. How is that hard to understand?
>>
>>27469903
You think youre so fucking smart with all your anecdotal bullshit. Post this somewhere where you can publicly get shamed for holding these opinions, because you wont be able to defend them against an educated person.
>>
>>27470215
complicated by what?
the word is 'complex'
>>
You know, I decided to browse /r9k/ today because on all the other boards they make fun of you guys, and the first thread I see is this. No wonder why you all are beta cuck virgins.
>>
>>27470616
found the mutilated cuck
>>
>>27471106
Men can orgasm without ejaculating and vice versa.
>Orgasm normally accompanies male ejaculation
>normally
>not always or just 'orgasm accompanies'
>>
>>27471766
humans are part of the animal kingdom, dumbass.

talk about fucking pedantic
>>
>>27472731
You know what I meant. Don't be a twat.
oh btw, no we're not animals. animal is a word we humans created to distinguish ourselves from other organisms
>>
Try doing that and giving the "but she came" response to the police afterward OP and see how that holds up for you.
>>
>>27472872
>humans aren't animals
go back to school
>>
The only reason women don't like rape is because she was unable to get resources from the man in return for access to her vagina.

Women know that their vagina is their only worth, and that if men just take t, they lose their only bargaining chip.
>>
>>27473057
I would wager that in casual conversation most English speakers would define the word 'animal' as a multicellular organism that is not human. You don't agree?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.