[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk with friend about my sad life and suicide attempts >talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1453052233988.png (158 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1453052233988.png
158 KB, 360x270
>talk with friend about my sad life and suicide attempts
>talking about it kind of helps
>now he texts me and tries to make me go out every day

What's a soft way to say "jesus fucking christ I'm not gonna hang myself if I spend one day alone"
>>
Say exactly what you just typed out. This is coming from someone who had a friend tell my entire family I was suicidal last November (I think I was, I don't really remember desu) And then AGAIN in January (I might have been again)

The only way to get people off your back is to be blunt and confront their fears full force.
>>
>>27469628
>What's a soft way to say "jesus fucking christ I'm not gonna hang myself if I spend one day alone"

I'm not gonna hang myself if I spend one day alone.
>>
why go outside when there is perfectly acceptable vidya to play?
>>
>>27469691
>>27469784
I'm worried that could hurt his normie feelings and make him think I'm a jerk when he's only trying to help, but it's the only way I guess

>>27469947
He doesn't play anything
>>
>>27469986
Then you literally say "look I'm not trying to be a douche but jesus fucking christ I'm not gonna hang myself if I spend one day alone. You need to put that amount of faith in me. But thank you for helping"
>>
Thanks man, but I don't need to go out every single day. Maybe tomorrow!
>>
>>27469628

you fucking asked for it by telling him? Plus people that talk about suicide are just fucking pussy-atention-whores. I hope you're female because if you're a male and youre that high of a whiney bitch I feel terribly sad for you.

"Oh, I told my friend I wanted to suicide now he wants to help me :( :( :( what can i do?": You literally got what you were asking for: attention.
>>
>>27469628
Tell him you recently found a way to enjoy your time alone or something.
>>
File: tumblr_mtvfx36wGY1riyibxo2_500.gif (994 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtvfx36wGY1riyibxo2_500.gif
994 KB, 500x343
>>27469628
Just mention how you're feeling a bit better. Then talk about how you've got a shitton of work to do, and take a day or two.
Just initiate hanging out next time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.