[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got in a relationship and my gf still has a shitload of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5 KB, 325x325
I just got in a relationship and my gf still has a shitload of pictures of her clinging all over her past bf's. She literally has like 6 years of previous relationship photos and then there's mine. I feel like she's starting a fucking collection of guys she's been with.

This shit bugs me but I know if I bring it I might risk losing her.
>>
That's actually fucked up. You should confront her about that.
>>
>>27469715
Are you sure? I mean she has pics of her past bf's to the point where her last bf of 4 years let her keep up the guys before her.

I mean, realistically yes it's fucked up but that doesn't mean her and her friends can't flip it back on me somehow. I feel ashamed of not being able to just deal with it I guess, even though it's literally cuck shit to look at photos of her clinging to dudes she's slept with
>>
>>27469556
women are scum OP the sooner you learn that the better. I had an ex that was like that and I made her delete that shit( she still ended up cucking me with my " best friend" a week after we broke up), women who are obsessed with social media are trash.
>>
>>27469769
I've known that for a while. The thing is, if she doesn't take them down I know I'm going to get so upset with them to the point where I'll actually elevate my mental status of myself to be above her and move on. I'd rather be happy with someone for once but in order to do that she needs to fucking get rid of that trash.

I know she still talks to her ex's too, which is apparently fine by social norms but that shit infuriates me.
>>
>>27469767
It is cuck shit. For her to hold fucking pictures of ex-bf's means she still has at least a tiny emotional connection with them. Or Maybe she really does collect them.
>>
>>27469852
It's better to find that perfect one rather than going out with a random chick just so you don't feel lonely. That sounds fucking gay, but its the truth. So if you leave her or she leaves you, cuz of some retarded pics, move on.
>>
>>27469896
>>27469942
Thanks, I guess I just need to figure out how to bring it up. She knows her past relationships are something I don't like to hear about so I don't understand why she hasn't just done it already.

Honestly this whole experience has made me realize how thoughtless women are. And I've known they're careless for a while.
>>
>>27470102
Not just women, my friend. Every fucking human being is like that. Friendships and relatioships are really just you like the company of someone and he likes your company. You're using each other. When either you or the other person find something about you that they don't like, its farewell.
>>
>>27470175
There are different people who are willing to do much more than others though. And in my experience, guys put in much more effort to keep the girl happy than the girl does to keep the guy happy.
>>
>>27470224
As you said, there are different people.

Find a girl that doesn't take relationships for granted and you'll see that she will try to make you happy as much as you try to make her happy.
>>
>>27469852
sounds like you have a spinning image of my ex. I don't give a fuck about social norms talking to people you have had sex with while in a relationship is not cool. Would she be alright if you were talking to girls you had fucked? Because my ex sure as shit wasn't yet she thought it was fine for her to do so.
>>
>>27470376
I've never had sex with anyone else so I don't know. But I've been hit on by girls and one of them outright tried to fuck me, so maybe I should see how she really feels about them? She didn't make it apparent that she wanted me to cut contact with them, but I think if I push it she'll give me a clearer response.

Which sounds pretty fucked up, but at this point I don't even care if she's willing to hang out with and talk to a guy she's slept with before.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.