[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women wake up looking like dog shit while men wake up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 14
File: 1459116901986.jpg (91 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459116901986.jpg
91 KB, 960x960
Why do women wake up looking like dog shit while men wake up looking normal? How the fuck can a woman be picky with a man's looks when they need to put a pound of makeup on in order to look decent?
>>
File: 1448838117505.jpg (214 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1448838117505.jpg
214 KB, 1280x960
Holy crap. She looks 20 years younger.
>>
>>27469395
natural selection anon. Its called a shit hand for a reason
>>
How much does the average grill spend on makeup a year?
>>
File: annie.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
annie.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>27469395
>tfw I manage to look bad
>>
>Get in a relationship with a girl I've thought was out of my league forever
>Really happy about it
>Sleep with her for the first time
>Wake up next to her with her looking so much fucking worse than I ever imagined her looking
>Now I actually feel out of her league, I look in the mirror and have huge confidence boosts and actually appreciate my looks and how I don't use makeup as a lie

It sucks though because now I feel like I'm settling with her.
>>
File: 20160328_164707.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160328_164707.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>27469395
You're wrong
I just woke up and this is the current state of my hair.
I also HAVE to shave, HAVE to shower, girls have 0 of these 2 problems
The men who wake up looking perfect are just Chads.
>>
>>27469566
thousands of dollars
>>
>use little or no make up
>everyone knows what they're getting into
>look like a real person
>Wake up looking better than when you went to bed because rested and shit

I don't get heavy make up..
>>
>>27469661
>girls don't have to shower when they wake up
dude what
>>
File: 1459129625299.jpg (29 KB, 550x474) Image search: [Google]
1459129625299.jpg
29 KB, 550x474
>tfw I don't need makeup
>tfw actually confident in natural looks
>>
>>27469726
They don't smell like shit, do they?
>>
>>27469395
Women can afford to be picky because men are not.

Men will fuck anything that moves. We have no fucking standards.
>>
>>27469743
Sometimes they do. Depends on what happened the night before for the most part.
>>
>>27469790
I'm referring to BO. Males smell like shit regardless
>>
>>27469683
Post a picture familia.
>>
>>27469905
I can't honestly say my gf has smelled bad when I wake up to her but there has been a time when he did smell bad during the day, or maybe it was a night or something.

Either way it's certainly possible.
>>
>>27469905
I don't have this problem anon. I take a shower in the afternoon every day and I can't think of many times where I've got up the next morning and thought "I need a shower." Are you overweight at all? Usually those people just smell like death by default.
>>
File: k.png (307 KB, 423x318) Image search: [Google]
k.png
307 KB, 423x318
>>27469915
there u go senpai
>>
>>27469957
What do girls smell like then?
>>
She looks bad either way, in the second one she looks like dull painted plastic. I never understood why men like this style of makeup or makeup in general.
>>
>>27470011
She smells like her shampoo, so pomegranate and strawberries or some shit.

Sometimes I smell like that too if I don't bring shampoo over and I shower in the morning.
>>
>>27469737
Then why the fuck are you here faggot?
>>
>>27469988
you could use some makeup to be honest family.....plus the gouge thing is disgusting
>>
>>27469395
Who is this?

originalcommentblocks
>>
>>27469988
>gauges
>nigger tier necklace
>hippie dress
also you look like you're in your mid 30s
>>
>>27470051
Kek, familia, i prefer to go around looking like this than be like the girl in OP's post.
>>27470087
because i am.
>>
>>27469395
I like how she looks on the left better. So natural and full of character, raw and lovable. The right one looks like it's going to fall apart any minute.

Why do women hate when guy's say they like girls without makeup? They assume they're lying or something.
>>
>>27469395
females are naturally ugly and their usual appearance isn't enough to make men desire them
>>
>>27469988
Your face has a very bad aesthetic
>>
>>27470107
That's actually kinda hot

>you will never fuck a MILF and be the envy of your friends
>>
>>27469988
cute! CUTE!
cuteblox
>>
>>27469988
>>27470107
fuck off

>>27470051
>>27470051
>>27470164
there are no females on 4chan
>>
>>27470139

It's because we often can't tell when they're truly not using any makeup, and believe we do like them without when we don't really. It's a variable thing, so a low level of makeup might come across to you as "natural" and then if she goes completely without you might think she looks especially tired or stressed.

It's the same irritation anyone feels about anything said from ignorance, I guess. Not that it's our fault, most of us learn nothing about makeup through our lives.
>>
>>27470181
Shhhh... let the autists dream.
>>
>>27470181
Fuck me, I always forget that. Good thing robots have each other's backs.
>>
File: eqwe.jpg (58 KB, 620x468) Image search: [Google]
eqwe.jpg
58 KB, 620x468
Kind of shocked that nobody else in this thread has pointed it out yet, but it's because most of us are conditioned to a higher standard surrounding female beauty because of the prevalence of things such as hair extensions, styling tools, makeup, etc.

The woman's appearance on the left is actually a fine, totally normal female appearance, but you guys are all used to seeing girls in photos looking like the right, and so that become the norm.

Most men are about the same-tier as the left version of the woman, but you guys don't walk around in makeup and shit so it's normalised to us.
>>
>>27469967
I weigh 150 lbs and am 5'11", so no.
>>
>>27470206
>and believe we do like them without when we don't really
But I do. A face without make up is just so much more lovable, because I know it's the real them. There's no layer, no matter how subtle, behind what I see. Nobody ever believes me or assumes I just "can't tell" or some shit. Why must that be so unbelievable
>>
>>27470411

Because it is unbelievable, and if you were wrong you wouldn't know it, so claiming it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>27470411

lel my boyfriend is always telling me how much nicer I look without makeup when I'm actually wearing a full face of makeup applied in a way that appears natural.

Truth is you guys wouldn't know a full face of makeup if it came up behind you and began massaging your prostate.

Picture related; what do you think she's wearing if any at all.
>>
>>27470181

im actually a female, but im fat and a lezzy so...

im mostly here to ruse u sexist fucks
>>
>>27469566
their beta orbiters pay for that shit, or their boyfriends. "dont you want me to look pretty for you Chad?"
>>
File: 1453335246138.jpg (406 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1453335246138.jpg
406 KB, 1280x1920
>>27470649

I fucking wish my boyfriend paid for all my makeup, that shit's expensive.
But no, most of it pay for it ourselves.
>>
>>27470690

stop pretending to be a girl on r9k. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27470583

She's definitely wearing foundation, concealer, bronzer, pressed or mineral powder, and eyebrow pencil.

She may have the tiniest thin layer of eyeliner on the top lid, and a neutral shade of eye shadow. No mascara. As for the lips, she's sporting a very thin coat of candy shaded gloss.
>>
your life is fucking easymode stacey stop pretending that life is rough because you need to spend 50 bucks a month on makeup while your boyfriend pays rent and has a car.
>>
>>27469395
>Why do women wake up looking like dog shit while men wake up looking normal? How the fuck can a woman be picky with a man's looks when they need to put a pound of makeup on in order to look decent?
You've been conditioned to seeing women with makeup on as the norm, so when they remove it you see something abnormal. Not that hard you fucking idiot. We have an entire "beauty" industry made to make 99% of women feel bad about themselves unless they purchase the anti-aging creme from victoria's secret.

Worst part is that the industry turned on men and now men have to achieve much more difficult (but good, because lifting is good for you, makeup is not) and they're too lazy or can't be assed (not their fault, it's okay especially in the age of modern technology) so now women are expecting men to buy into the industry just like they do
>>
If you have decent skin as a guy but wants to freshen up, use some toned moisturizer or cc creme and top up with some concealer.
No one will notice except the make-up freaks if you get close, but at most they'll be happy about it.

But keep in mind, this is considered very light make-up. Light make-up can't fix ugly.
>>
>>27470045
>you have to be butt ugly to be a complete social outcast!
>>
>>27470749

Fair enough. You pass the test. Good eye.
>>
>>27470583
here we fucking go again, i don't care about make up i don't care about the concept of it, girls look nicer without it. it's not even about "being able to tell" it's just the whole idea of it. not even r9k believes what the fuck

that girl in the pic you posted looks like she's wearing a shit ton obviously, trying really hard to look /conventionally/ attractive. she spent a lot of time working on her appearance before that picture, hell i'm sure there's some digital editing done there as well. it's all fake and not really her

post your face without make up, i'm sure you look fine
>>
>>27470411
Those fucking contacts man, they turn even a 3/10 into a 8/10 2.5d qtp2t.
>>
>>27469619

if you feel this way then shouldn't you bail?
>>
>>27470892

I cheated. I'm an ugly female and have to put all of that shit on just to walk outside. So I could tell. I just wanted to be right about something today -.-
>>
>>27470690

> cuck bait from a cuck
>>
>>27471286
>i'm an ugly female
Sure you're not just fat? Post your face without any on.
>>
>>27469743
girl cover themselves in body spray
you know? the axe shit that everyone makes fun of guys for using?
the average woman goes through about a can every 2 weeks and that's why they smell like flowers or fruits
they don't just wake up smelling nice, and most of the time they smell like shit because they wash their hair every 2-3 days
>>
>>27471346

I'm skinnyfat, but recently picked up a job doing farm labor to get toned.

My skin is broken out, and I have a butterface...I'd rather not >.>
>>
>>27471113
This. You should definitely bail.

Women have their perception skewed by how they perceive themselves.
>>27471396
>Everyone makes fun of you for using
No get a grip. I bought some axe(tm) and am now swimming in pussy. Sure it was a slight confidence boost but Axe Body Spray(tm) helped me improve my sex life.
>>
>>27469395
Some women look like shit without makeup because they drink alot, and spend late nights partying and fucking Chads.

So they develop large rings under their eyes, dry skin and a general appearance of poor health. They use make-up to disguise this.
>>
>>27471423
Anon skinny fat isn't a female thing. That's ideal.
>butterface
Yeah that'd fit with skinny fat (bad face good body) but you're not using these words correctly.
>>
>>27471423
Assuming you're not some neckbeard baiting me, I can guarantee you're not ugly so long as you're not severely overweight. Skinnyfat is acceptable for females
>>
Makeup is actually one of my few pleasures in life, there's nothing funnier to me than some insecure female piece of shit (who in a just world would be aborted for being female in the first place) feeling so glum about the way her shitty, spotty skin, lumpy bone structure and dank matted hair looks that she has to pound tons of expensive mud over it like a fucking clown just to face the world

Lmao forever @ ugly girls who will always, ALWAYS be anxious and emotionally scarred over how ugly and malformed they are

Brings a cheeky smile to my visage desu
>>
>>27471504

I view skinny fat as being what it is: you have a thin physique, but it's weak as shit because your muscles are underdeveloped.

Skinny fat may look like the ideal (as a woman) until you start having kids and getting old. It's better to actually be skinny-skinny to prevent that shit from making you flabby later on, imo.

I'm short with wide hips, so I know what's in the mail if I don't start working on it.

>>27471538

I'm pretty meh. One of my co-workers accidentally likened me to a 12-year-old boy, and threw in a 'sorry not sorry' because even though it was a little rude, we both knew that he was being honest.

My skin really is something else. Wide pores, and no matter how I try to manage, it's almost always oily and dry at the same time. The planets must line up in some strange way on the few occasions that I don't have a pimple. Plus I have tired looking eyes. It's just in my family, we all have deep set eye sockets.
>>
Most men look like the picture on the left.

Men aren't expected to have smooth, flawless skin. Or unnaturally coloured lips. Or unnaturally coloured cheeks, or unnaturally long full eyelashes and dark eyelids. Women are. So yeah, of course you think women look like shit without makeup on, if you're comparing them to their made up counterparts.

By that logic, men look like shit all the time.

>>27471618
>making fun of people with skin conditions that they can't be helped in a world where you're judged harshly on it

Hope you end up a burn victim to be honest familia
>>
>>27469395
Maybe its because the only place I see girls is on campus, but I feel like the majority of women do not wear that much makeup on a regular basis.
>>
>>27469726
A lot of girls don't shower every day. They just put it up in a ponytail after brushing it. You know it's supposedly bad to shampoo your hair every day right? Also there's this spray shampoo some use in between showers its fucking weird.
>>
>>27471716
>Hope you end up a burn victim to be honest familia

>this retard is more offended about muh skin than the part where i said women should all be aborted
>has the right to vote
>>
>>27471862
The part where you said women should be aborted is nothing new and just pure teen edginess. The rest of the civilized first world doesn't agree with you and probably never will, unless we are overrun by shitskins.

The part where you're judging people who are borderline crippled (and as a result anxiety-ridden and miserable) for things that they can't control is normie-tier as fuck. So kill yourself, normie.
>>
>>27471716
>Men aren't expected to
No one is expected to. Women decide for themselves to put all of that shit on.
>>
>>27469661
Are you fucking retarded?
If girls didn't shave, they'd have hair all over their legs and shit like guys do. They also shower.

literally autism
>>
>>27471922
Women without makeup on look manly.

Because we're all humans and shit, duh.
>>
>>27469616
Spoiler that shit breh
>>
>I wear makeup for myself! I'm not trying to impress boys! It's not false advertising!

fuck this shit
everything we do is to impress others
high paying job? to impress others
nice car? to impress others
clothes? to impress others
not acting autistic? to impress others
humans are wired to reproduce, they want to attract a mate in everything they do

and with the number of times girls have criticized my hair and clothes saying girls won't be attracted to me with them I think it's fair to say everything we do to our appearances is to impress others. not ourselves
>>
>>27471913
>The part where you're judging people who are borderline crippled (and as a result anxiety-ridden and miserable) for things that they can't control

Oh sorry "familia" you mean like male height?
>>
>>27471687
Tired looking eyes on girls are cute tho. And all your other little insecurities aren't big deals. But what the fuck am I doing validating some anonymous shitposter
>>
>>27469395
Is this real? I refuse to believe makeup could make that much of a difference.
>>
>>27472048
Yes, exactly. Like male height.

Fortunately, I'm not a sociopath who beats on people with flaws that they cannot change.
>>
>>27471977
Um, no they look like women. They still have arched brows, soft skin and rounder faces in general. Make up only accentuates feminine features.
>>
>>27472089
>Fortunately, I'm not a sociopath who beats on people with flaws that they cannot change.

Yeah, you're not a woman
>>
>>27471464
are you serious?
back when I was in high school I got so much shit for body spray that I swore it off and am only now getting back into wearing cologne for formal occasions

people spent so much time painting this image of the "manchild" who used axe that it stuck as a meme for the longest time

it's just another example of women shaming men for being men when they damn well do the same thing
>woman wears makeup
>nobody says anything
>guy wears makeup
>"lol u gay brah"

>woman uses body spray
>"she smells like a flower omg girls smell so nice"
>guy uses body spray
>"what a pathetic creep bet he's a virgin"

I could go on and on and on and on
women just honestly hate men it would seem

especially considering in the last week I was told I was a "creep" twice and had an authority figure called on me for just existing around some woman who was offended by it
>>
>>27470834
/thread yall
>>
>>27472113
So you think OP on the left is reasonably attractive and wouldn't be treated worse than the one on the right? You think the one on the right wouldn't get preferential treatment? Kek, you're delusional.

>>27472169
I am a woman. I guess being empathetic is just a natural woman thing, your feeble sociopathic male mind wouldn't understand.
>>
>>27472215
>I guess being empathetic is just a natural woman thing

That's why women leave their own children in burning buildings to die ROFL

Get the fuck out you dumb cunt
>>
>>27472196
you can't /thread your own post
I recommend you get back to >>>/cgl/ or >>>/lolcow/ though if you don't like seeing people talk about the truth like how women ruin their skin with makeup and don't properly take care of any part of their body, just cover their flaws up

which to be honest, is a good metaphor for how the female personality is as well
>>
>>27472049

Yeah, kinda silly :p

But thanks, anyway. It gives me a modicum of hope.
>>
>>27472251
That's why men are responsible for 95% of violent crimes, and most single-parents are female.

All men are capable of thinking about is "RAAAAARGHHH MUST INSEMINATE NEW PUSSY" and "MUST BEAT UP THE DUDE THAT IS GETTING MORE PUSSY THAN ME"

Simple creatures.
>>
>>27472049
>But what the fuck am I doing validating some anonymous shitposter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Women_are_wonderful%22_effect
>>
>>27472257
>he actually believes makeup can ruin skin

I didn't wear makeup until I was 20 and by that point my skin was already ruined from almost a decade of acne, literally commit suicide you piece of shit.
>>
>>27472215
>, you're delusional.
I didn't say that women are more attractive without makeup. I guess is depends on the woman. IMO certain makeup trends make women look worse. Women still look feminine without it is all, because they're still women.
>>
>>27472215
>women are more empathetic
this is just plain wrong
women are cruel, heartless cunts who couldn't give two shits if all the guys in the world killed themselves as long as they get free stuff and a chad to pound their ass

look at the interactions here, on 4chan, the internet, irl
women are extremely judging, to the point where they judge and talk shit and cruelly mock guys for every little thing that they can't change, constantly play games with their heads for their own amusement

women are sociopathic monsters and it's evidenced by the fact that you're here on /r9k/, a male dominated board, and all you're doing is talking shit about guys and trying to manipulate people with some bullshit "I'm a girllll look at me" bullshit

just kill yourself honestly
>>
>>27472335
but did you actually take care of your skin?
if you don't treat your skin, and you scratch and pick at untreated acne, you're going to have shit skin you dumb slut
but both leaving it untreated and caking makeup on means that if you were to ever take it off you would be a serious troll your boyfriend wouldn't even want to look at
>>
>>27472342
>a 10/10 woman didn't give me sex in exchange for looking at her, all women are terrible horrible peoepl!!!
>brb jerking off to hurtcore CP and cheating on my wife of ten years, after that i'm going to beat up some homeless people

Just a regular day in the male life
>>
>>27472392
I wish normies who never experienced cystic acne would close their mouths permanently instead of trying to preach about "TAKING CARE OF SKIN" as though someone who has been rejected from society wouldn't go through all the stops to try and fix it before finally giving up.
>>
Women are beautiful because of makeup. I guarantee you if men wearing makeup would be normal, females would suck every dick they see.
>>
>>27472309
You know the drill slut

https://youtu.be/CUe4j6S8aIE
>>
>>27470690
>buying make up
>using make up

Retard
>>
>>27472408
>have been told I am worthless, disposable, good for nothing but money to a girl my entire life
>get regularly mocked for my height
>whatever it is I wear or act like doesn't make a difference
>women are told throughout their lives that they are perfect and should have love no matter what they're like
>work my ass off to try to keep my skin in good shape, take care of myself, and I am somehow socially below 1/10 landwhales
>the one place I go to to vent and try to deal with my sad existance and lament about how I lost the coin toss at birth to have a decent life is now taken over by cunts and people pretending to be cunts to try to drive me and people like me to suicide or homicide

just a regular day in the male life anon
>>
>>27470848
Not that guy but
Yeah, if you're physically attractive you get pretty far without even doing anything.

People will always be willing to associate with you based on just that.
>>
>>27472622
okay cool, instead of being empathetic towards people who aren't born with decent skin like you, keep on being an asshole. hope that makes you feel better.
>>
>>27472660
who the fuck are you even talking to?
where the fuck did I say that?
or are you being incredibly stupid and projecting onto me?
>>
>>27472699
You replied to me, and I was replying the OP who said that he takes delight in seeing people with scarred skin be miserable.
>>
>>27472512
this isn't /b/, kill yourself familia
>>
>>27472730
I was replying to you saying that you're so empathetic because you were born with a vagina when it's quite the opposite
people with a vagina are 99% of the time the cruelest people you will ever meet

go fuck off back to tumblr or lolcow if you're this thick and can't read what people are actually trying to say
>>
>>27472431
Never give up. :(

Have you ever gone in for allergy testing? Like I mean they cover your whole back in patches for several visits?

You could be allergic to a host of things, and it can take years to finally put your body back on the right track.

I'm totally not blaming you for your problem, but I don't think you should give up. At least knowing the exact cause of your skins reaction will help you cope with what your body is doing to you.

>imagine being allergic to nickel
>wheat
>dust fucking dust makes my body break out in cysts and rashes all over
>you know whats all over the earth
>fucking dust
>>
>>27469566
Maybe 10$ a year for me in lip gloss other than that I don't wear makeup
>>
>>27472660
>okay cool

Natural female empathy on display LOL

The existence of your gender is a sick joke
>>
>>27471687
>working out so I can entice fembots to exchange non-face nudes
Would this work? How far would I have to go? Girls generally don't care but I'm an attention whore stuck in the wrong gender.

I don't like the atmosphere in soc btw, sure they love it when you dress up but I don't like all that effort.
>>
>>27472756
Is it that time of the month already?
>>
>>27472730
Roasties getting toastie
>>
>>27470411

Need to ban this shit once and for all, look at that ugly ass asian bitch on the left?
>>
>>27470411
>tfw having dead gook constantly tired monolid eyes
>tfw don't know how to put on makeup so i can look like girl in this pic
monolid eyes suck especially when you look u
unfriendly/ have this dead look to begin with.

>tfw teacher who constantly told me to smile more said i looked mongoloid because of my eyes
>>
>>27470411
>implying I wouldn't just be asking girl on the right to rip her face off
>implying I wouldn't love girl on the left tenderly
Right isn't even the kind you want to stick around.
>>
>>27469566
I probably spend $250 at most on cosmetics each year.

I use korean BB cream every day, and I use different ones depending on what I'm going to be doing that day. I never use other types of foundation. The highest I'll pay for BB cream as of right now is $40, but it lasts for a long time. It takes up about $150 of the budget. The rest is spent on skin care products and cream eye shadows, blushes, highlighters, etc. because for whatever reason I cannot use powders without breaking out and having dry patches.
>>
>tfw don't spend money on makeup, perfume or jewelry.
>>
>>27472946
she's not ugly to me at all. she's so raw and pure on the left, that's what makes her cute. it's the real her

the one on the RIGHT is ugly, wash her face and she's something completely different.

>>27473030
>constantly tired gook eyes
something like this is attractive, at least for me anyways because it's something naturally different. it sets you apart from boring make up lookalikes
>>
Old hags need makeup because they're old hags.
>>
Do women's makeup expenses increase with pay grade? Does it counteract the higher pay from good presentation?

Is makeup a good economic investment for women? Same for ugly/pretty?
>>
HELP ME

Fembots boybots

Eyebrows.

Everyone these days does something with their eyebrows. I feel like I can't fill them in without looking like a chola.

It's really make or break for most looks, but I can't seem to get it down.

How do I start doing my eyebrows at 25? Should I even bother? My eyebrows aren't thick whatsoever, so I'm really clueless as to how to start shaping them and filling them in. Every tutorial that I've followed thus far still leaves me looking like a drag queen.

I really don't want to go to a make up counter and have this conversation or have half of my face embarrassingly painted in public by some woman at sephora. I'm really running out of options here.

>13 year olds have better eyebrows than I do
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
>>27469395
I wake up looking like shit and I'm a dude. My eyes will be half-shut, my skin will be pale, I'll be slouched over my hair is a mess, my breath smells like garbage etc...

It takes a while for me to wake up and start looking like I'm an actual human and not a walking corpse.
>>
>>27473317
is this bait or are you really asking for beauty advice for women on r9k
>>
>>27473237
For most women, yes.
You can get away with less if you have a more masculine presentation, but you still need to have great skin if you're going to go without a lot makeup. If you take really good care of your skin and have nice symmetry, you can definitely get away with not wearing makeup. However, if you do need makeup to make yourself appear more put together, healthy, etc. you'll need to invest in high quality products that will stay put throughout the day. You can't afford to have your makeup running or staining everything in sight if your job depends on your charisma and presentation.

Hair is something a lot of guys don't think about either. I know some higher earning women that pay next to nothing for makeup, but dump a lot of resources into hair care. We're talking $200+ every four to six weeks just for cuts.
>>
>>27473611
>You can't afford to have your makeup running or staining everything in sight if your job depends on your charisma and presentation

No one gives a shit about your "charisma" or "presentation". They hire pairs of tits to meet diversity quotas. That's all.
>>
>>27469679
No. Not at all. Not even close.
Maybe $300 at most.
>>
>>27473692
Anon my mom never wears makeup. She's an engineer with a masters and when she got sick she got 80% paid leave and worked just 20% 3 years later for 5 years.

There's plenty of valuable women.
>>
>>27470243
This

B
O
T
B
L
O
X
>>
>>27470583
I don't know what it's called because I'm not a woman or a fag, but it's obvious she's wearing some.
>>
>>27473692
Your tits have to look better than the other tits.

Also if you are in the business of consulting or representing your company, you have to look good. You can't just roll into work with frizzy hair and some shitty orange foundation and demand respect just like you can't come to work with a scraggly beard and a bowl cut expecting to be treated like God's gift to earth either.

You get what you pay for, and a company isn't going to pay very much for someone who makes them look like they have low standards.
>>
>>27469737
okay michael cera
>>
>>27469566
I'd say at least a couple hundred dollars/monies.
Good chance it isn't her money anyway.
>>
>>27469395
Men put in effort to look good too.
>>
>>27469395
Not all women. I look perfectly fine and I'm in my late 20's.
But I also have never had alcohol, never go outside in the sun, never did drugs, don't wear makeup, wash my face only once a day with natural soap, use olive oil as my moisturizer and I drink almost a gallon of water a day.
>>
File: bger.png (94 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
bger.png
94 KB, 252x240
>>27470583
she has a fucking booger i wouldnt even be her friend 0/10
>>
>>27472190
I always wear cologne, but not the cheap axe shit. I've never once had a woman complain about it and I frequently get compliments on how nice I smell.
>>
>>27473118
Same. Being a male is alright sometimes, bro.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.