[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there wagecuck. Did you have a nice Easter weekend? Those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ragey wagie.jpg (137 KB, 767x560) Image search: [Google]
ragey wagie.jpg
137 KB, 767x560
Hello there wagecuck.

Did you have a nice Easter weekend? Those few days of freedom sure fly by don't they.

I wasn't expecting to see you online to be honest. It's getting late and you don't want to start the working week all groggy and tired.

Me? Well I'll do the same thing I do everyday: which is whatever I want. I'll hit the gym around 10am when all the wagies are at work and I mostly have the place to myself. Then I'll come home and have a long shower and a tasty snack. Then I might take a stroll in the park, weather permitting of course. I've also got many books to finish and projects to work on. Every day is an opportunity to improve yourself in some way. Assuming you're not chained to a desk from 9 to 5 of course...

Well you better be heading to bed soon friend. Why not show up early tomorrow? That will impress the boss and you might be able to negotiate that pay rise you're oh so desperate for.

Another day, another dollar as they say.
>>
File: Smugwojak.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak.png
32 KB, 640x400
this is truly accurate my neetfriend[\spoiler]
>>
>tfw starting a business with high school friend in less than three years
>am I still a wagecuck if I work for myself?
>>
>>27469394
>fake wojak

kill self
>>
>>27469500
You're a wagecuck if you depend on an income to survive.

If you're already wealthy and starting a business as a side project that's fine.
>>
I tried the neet life for over a year and a half and couldn't stand it because I was bored every day.
I'm now a wagecuck and even if I like my job, I envy the neet life because the boss is fucking stupid (not an asshole though).

I don't even know what to do.
>>
>>27469644
You depend on an income to survive dumbass lmao. Mine will just be exponentially larger
>>
This shit is so fucking funny
>>
>>27469837
Actually I don't.

I have no income at all unless you count dividends and interest.

My net worth is significantly higher than yours will ever be though.
>>
I'm killing myself at work tonight.
>>
>>27469337
I am their boss, negroid.
CTO of etrm-services
>>
>>27469901
Afraid not. My industries are funded by my inheritance and trust fund
>>
>>27469337
Question: Are police/firemen/paramedics and other first responders wagecucks? They're not working for Mr. Shelestien because they're publicly funded by office wagies working 9-5. And what they do generally makes the world a better place.
>>
>>27470661
Of course you're important wagecuck. All wagecucks are important, someone has to keep thing running after all.
>>
>>27470661
see>>27469644

A wagecuck is someone who needs wages to survive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.