[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do cute girls taste when you kiss them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1457634915783.jpg (592 KB, 641x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457634915783.jpg
592 KB, 641x1000
how do cute girls taste when you kiss them?
>>
>>27469221
It depends on what they had for lunch.
>>
File: qtpie.jpg (121 KB, 678x1024) Image search: [Google]
qtpie.jpg
121 KB, 678x1024
>>27469254
what if the cute girl had vanilla ice cream?
>>
>>27469273
Then she tastes like eggs.
>>
the only girl I ever kissed, I was 8 and she was like 13 and crazy, tasted like bacon. I remember it well
>dude bacon lmao
>>
>>27469273
Do you know were that picture was taken?
Yes im Askeing for source on place rather then the girl. Wierd.
>>
>>27469317
>DUDE BACON, LMAO!
B A C O N
A
C
O
N
>>
>>27469221
Depends where you kiss them.

If you're making out you can taste what they ate an hour ago. If they haven't eaten in a while they just taste like saliva, it's kind of underwhelming actually.
>>
>>27469221

damn what a qt, who is she ?
>>
The fuck guys.
All the girls Iv kissed tasted like Soda.
And Milkshake the one time I think
>>
>>27469221

like fish
>>
>>27469221
Like sweat and fear
>>
>>27469392
They taste like whatever they ate or drank prior, it's not really a crazy revelation.
>>
>>27469443
or ate dick
>>
>>27469221

Salty sand, bags of milk and coins.
>>
if their skin is soft it doesn't really taste like anything it just feels really nice
>>
Not exactly through kissing, but they taste a bit like pork.
It's not really about the taste though, it's about the thrill.
>>
Like a bag of sand my friend
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.