[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why terrorist explode themselves instead of just planting the bomb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: question.jpg (58 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
58 KB, 640x560
Why terrorist explode themselves instead of just planting the bomb?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 570x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 570x613
ayyy dmitri my friend you are very funny now we rush B yes?
>>
>>27468793
becuase then ct can defuse it
>>
no alway rush A you fucking retard
>>
I think it's something to do with their beliefs and how they have literally nothing to fear after death. Something about dying for their cause.
>>
>>27468793
Its easier that way. Also no one to question later :^)
>>
File: 1422305290852.png (143 KB, 276x274) Image search: [Google]
1422305290852.png
143 KB, 276x274
>terrorists bomb airports and train stations despite them being the hardest places to attack and more attacks tightens security even more
why don't they just bomb a mall of some shit
>>
>rush a until you start losing
>once you start losing, start p90 rushing b
works every time

also, it's because they want to die in combat for their virgins, and they consider enemy civilians to be part of the enemy war machine

none of them understand western society to get over a kdr of 40 though, except for bin laden
>>
>>27468940

Only if they find it...

>>27468793

It's a cultural thing. Radicals (of any group, not just necessarily Islamic groups) have a self-sabotaging habit of glorying martyrdom - "dying for a cause". They think that doing so will mean they will be remembered amongst their own as heroes. That it's the greatest sacrifice they can make.

So ultimately, they off-themselves in stupid ways, when really, they could have lived and planned more and better attacks to make a greater contribution to their cause.

Also, notice any similarities between what I just said and /r9k/... people like Cho and Elliot rodger are remembered here, and we literally call suicide "an hero"...

Just saiyan...
>>
>>27469017
because people run away

they want lots of kills fast

if they were smart, theyd shoot up a concert or something though
>>
>>27469017
that will increase security on malls.

not even terrorists want the loss of privacy
>>
>>27468793
It's far easier to detonate a bomb strapped to you than to detonate one remotely or rely upon a timer.

Also their religion deeply glorifies martyrdom, they essentially believe that even if you are a horrible person, if you die a martyr you will receive the ultimate reward in heaven and all your sins will be resolved. Martyrs are the most favoured in heaven.
>>
>>27469017
they see the increased security as a victory, the more scared we are of them the more personal liberty we are prepared to lose
>>
>>27469076
absolved* , not resolved
>>
>>27469052
thats what they did in paris
>>
People have mentioned the "glory of martyrdom" thing but they're also scared of having to face the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>27469076
Also you get 72 qt 3.14s.
>>
>>27469765
I've heard that's a mistranslation, the original phrase is "72 raisins" or something, which in the distant past was a saying to describe something along the lines of "the utmost hospitality"
>>
>>27468793
It's probably better to have the bomber instantly killed if you're a terrorist cell leader, to prevent the guy from squealing to the cops when they catch him. That's why they sold them the 72 virgins story.
>>
>>27470132
>>27469765

>>27469823
This.

The 72 virgins thing is just Israeli propaganda and misinformation made to dehumanize Palestinians and other Arab/Muslims. They're just craaaaazy people who are doing this to get laid in the after-life and don't deserve to share any land with God's Chosen People.
>>
Because it's preferable to being tortured forever in Guantanamo if you get caught alive
>>
>>27469103

The joke
Us
You
>>
I wish they would blow up a nightclub full of Chads
>>
>>27468915
holy shit I just nostalgia'd
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.