[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is a fake nice guy here? I'm a pretty awful person and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1439480987400.jpg (21 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1439480987400.jpg
21 KB, 229x343
Who is a fake nice guy here? I'm a pretty awful person and act nice because I'm too much of a coward to be mean. It's almost like I'm holding back my power level, so don't piss me off because I won't hold back when I'm angry. I'm somewhat of a berserker and can't feel pain or die when I'm angry. I'll be sure to bring you with me if you manage to take me down.
>>
File: 1454185307417.png (583 KB, 750x423) Image search: [Google]
1454185307417.png
583 KB, 750x423
>>27468670
I'm not as autistic as you but I'm a borderline rapist when a girl lets me get close enough to her, otherwise I act fairly normal.
>>
>>27468728
What's it like to touch a girl?
>>
>>27468904
It's nice, a girl who isn't anorexic or obese has a nice, thin, even layer of squishy fat all over their body. Grabbing a handful of tit and feeling her nipple poking into your palm is indescribable. My favorite is massaging the inner thigh and watching them squirm as I work closer and closer to her vag, you can feel the intense heat from their crotch from like a foot away when they get turned on.

I can't help myself around women's bodies, if I can get myself alone with them I will essentially try to fondle them nonstop.
>>
>>27468670
i'm an asshole to pretty much anyone, i only do small favors if i feel like it, betas sure have it hard, beign yesmen.
>>
>>27469781
Not to mention the smell, the hornier a girl gets the more intoxicating they smell. When they lift their arms you just get a blast of pheromones.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.