[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever stop and think "Wow this is reality right now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Do you ever stop and think "Wow this is reality right now, this is real life". The planet is dominated by weird bipedal organisms that can build flying machines but act like animals for the most part. Forget the meaning of life, what about the meaning of conciousness and awareness?

Far out.
>>
It blows my mind but it doesn't change anything and no one cares.
>>
And then you realize this is your only chance at life.

>you only get older anon
>>
Doesn't matter.

Nothing matters.

Just relax and wait for it to be over.
>>
Meaning of consciousness and awareness? Consciousness is just how three three pound slab of tiny pieces of fat shooting chemicals into each other makes sense of the world it's evolved on, of the world that provides for the living machine meant only to sustain the brain and propagate successful genetic material

There's no meaning to any of it op. Life is just pestilence, resisting and evolving to continue to consume and disturb our planet's slumber
>>
File: the abyss.jpg (97 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
the abyss.jpg
97 KB, 600x619
>>27468789
Pretty much true sempai. That's why we might as well fap and vidya.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.