[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robot wants to be friends and talk on skype from time to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1448835671108.png (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1448835671108.png
75 KB, 500x332
Any robot wants to be friends and talk on skype from time to time?
I am, uni CS student, KV, would play vidya and seek self improvement
>>
File: Bat_Smile.gif (88 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
Bat_Smile.gif
88 KB, 750x422
>>27468537
I'm more of a weaboo fag than a robot. Do you have steam? Will be friend then.
>>
>>27469058
Yes, do you mind posting yours? I will post mine if you do but I need to know
>>
>>27468537
Which uni do you go? London?
>>
>>27470502
About half an hour from there
>>
I'm from Belgium and I also like vidya
Skype/kik: nixhydra
>>
>>27470200
My skype is "smartaztic".
I'm American, if that matters.
I mash keys for a big name company. Not in the news big, but the largest of its kind in North America. Going to college for something bigger though.
>>
Do you have any other interests outside of vidya? Literature, film?
>>
>>27470821
I am into most kind of movies, to give an example I saw Collateral 2 days ago and I loved it, tonight I am gonna rewatch Nightcrawler, and for literature I am getting into it, I made a huge list of books
Also added you guys
>>
>>27468537
whats your Skype?

fuckoriginalcommentsfuckthis
>>
>>27471294
eazy.e961 anon :)
>>
Feel free to add me if you want.
kujokazuya
uk
>>
>>27470665
Guildford? Essex? Southampton (on a really fast train)?
>>
>>27471576
Why do you wanna know you serial killer..
>>
There's a WhatsApp group for robots if any of you are interested. Just send a message to +S2 1 222 3S6 919S (S=5)
>>
>>27471633
I'm just wondering if you're near me on not. I am not a killer, lol.
>>
>>27471927
Yeah I am nearby London, in Reading to be exact
>>
>>27472059
I see. You are actually nearer to me than you think. I am in Woking. What is Reading University like? Is it fun or boring?
>>
>>27468537
Do you have PSN?
Do you play anime-fighting games?
>>
>>27472935
Pretty good desu, got to know a bunch of people through my effort of becoming better sociably, also a bunch of societies to pick from
Is Woking the one with the lego world? I saw a job offer there lol. I am off to sleep now though
>>27472959
I wish I had a ps4 anon :(
>>
>>27473090
I don't even have a PS4
I have a PS3, too broke for PS4
>>
>>27473090
>Is Woking the one with the lego world? I saw a job offer there lol. I am off to sleep now though
No that's Windsor. Woking is a dump. Only thing good about it is that it has a railway station that gets you to London in half an hour, or Guildford in 8 minutes. A few nice places to work as well (like McLaren and Fidessa), but it really is just a dormitory town and not much more, no good for improving social skills.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.