[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Elderly woman comes into the surgery >Suffering from a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Harold.jpg (12 KB, 257x159) Image search: [Google]
Harold.jpg
12 KB, 257x159
>Elderly woman comes into the surgery
>Suffering from a minor headache
>Wasn't sure whether to even bother coming in
>Just wants me to give her a standard dose of aspirin
>Give her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
This one was boring
>>
>>27468377
>anon comes into the thread asking for a decent shipman greentext
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>27468397
hehe
orijinul
>>
>>27468272
relentless
>>
>>27468377
Have any of them not been? OP should jump off a cliff
>>
What was the first haroldpost? was it funny?

Because the rest fucking aren't.
>>
>>27468558
given the context I find it amusing
>>
This was boring, I liked the spurdo one better.
>>
the beloved dr ship poem a few days ago was god tier tbqh
>>
>>27468781

>Put effort into actually making a poem
>Didn't see that get any replies
>Assume it was wasted
>Anon actually read it

Made my day anon, thank you.
>>
>>27468558
it was never funny. no one would understand the context of the first harold post. its a forced meme that never made it and some retard continues to post it for some reason. at best you could ascend to the level of "phillipino gf" poster with a little persistence. and he's actually respected, not laughed at.

otherwise, no one is laughing.
>>
What are these shit threads? Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>27469039

for you anon

>>27469369
>>27469369

original because of "for you anon"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.