[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
little thangs that trigger you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454039399472.png (93 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1454039399472.png
93 KB, 467x496
>people who walk around with their mouths hanging open like retards
>>
>>27468082
> when girls shorts are short enough the pockets show
>>
>>27468082
I hate that too. Also people who chew gum with their mouth open.
>>
>>27468082
People who hug me.
>>
People who say "thangs"
>>
>>27468082
People who come into my work and stare at the menu board with their mouths open like retards
>>
People who chew with their mouth open or drag their feet when they walk.

99% of the time, it's women who do these.
>>
>>27468082
people who can't be fucking bothered to hold the door open for you when you know damn well that they saw you. Also people who pull up really close to you at stop lights.
>>
>>27468082
>live in a country where we drive on the right-hand side of the road
>walking around the super market
>people pushing their carts around on the left-hand side of the alley or in the middle of it and leave their cart parked sideways

Same thing with walking on a busy sidewalk or corridor or something, especiallly with people who walk with like a group of 4 or 5 all spread out.
>>
When I can't find britfeel
>>
the voices of old women and old women in general. Elderly people are usually really cool or really lame
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.