[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Each fucking day, I sit at my computer masturbating, playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: lGqe0I2.png (307 KB, 1920x1638) Image search: [Google]
lGqe0I2.png
307 KB, 1920x1638
Each fucking day, I sit at my computer masturbating, playing vidya, shitpost and crying.
Every fucking day, I neglect my friends and family, I don't do anything to change my career, I avoid college, my work is always in late, and I'll never learn Japanese to be a cunt in Japan.

I want my life to change, I don't want my life to continue in this shithole, I need to get out of my basement, give me some advice, fellow robots.
>>
File: 13274509283754.jpg (54 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
13274509283754.jpg
54 KB, 607x428
>>27467760
If you're here it's too late shitposter-kun.
>>
>>27467760
start with changing one thing, and when that sticks move on to the next
>>
>>27467760
When you're motivated write down what you're motivated about, and what caused you to be motivated. Make a plan and write it out somewhere you will be forced to see it the next day. Follow this plan no matter what and every time you grit your teeth is pain/boredom/frustration remember why you're doing this. Force yourself to become obsessed with your dream, and every time you feel disconnected from it force yourself to reconnect. When you try reasoning yourself out of your dream tell yourself to shut up. When under stress, boredom or temptation you are incapable of thinking rationally, and you will selectively reason with yourself. You must ignore yourself when you turn against yourself.

That's how I went from a lazy piece of shit who played WoW for 16 hours a day and weighed 265lb at 17 to weighing 150lbs
>>
>>27467760
I was trying to get rich by programming a game but I gave up after I realized I would have to do art and music as well.
>>
I've never done it as I am afraid to do hard drugs, but maybe try psilocybin mushrooms, from what I've heard, it's like a consciousness reboot, by comparison, sleeping is like brain memory defragmentation.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.