[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women not think rationally? I understand that they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: 1450322698412.jpg (128 KB, 680x487) Image search: [Google]
1450322698412.jpg
128 KB, 680x487
Why do women not think rationally? I understand that they are confusing, but why exactly are they like this? Why can they not be as simple, straightforward and logical as men?
>>
connectivity of right and left side of the brain.
Men think more with the left.
>>
They do think rationally. It's just not the rationale you like.
>>
>>27468191
nice facebook science
what the fuck do you think each half of the brain does? do you really think the right side is the 'calculating logical' part or some shit?
>>
>>27467758
Listen to >>27468256

The reason women talk irrationally to you is because they want you to leave them alone because you start trying to touch them.
>>
File: 1427677086622.jpg (91 KB, 414x550) Image search: [Google]
1427677086622.jpg
91 KB, 414x550
>>27467758
They are simply lagging behind in evolution because there has never been any pressure on them. While men had to evolve all kinds of ambitions and additional traits, women pretty much always reproduced only because they had a vagina. The genes on the X chromosome are archaic and primitive while the Y chromosome carries the newest developments of culture and civilization. Women are literally stuck in stone age. Their consciousness exists only on the level of a toddler or a monkey.
>>
>>27468467
>X Chromosomes are archaic and primitive
That must be why the Y chromosomes don't have the backup genes necessary for guys to avoid so many genetic disorders
>>
>>27468424
Anyone who's had success with women will tell you they are confusing as fuck, it has nothing to do with them wanting you to go away.
>>
File: 1457763318803.jpg (489 KB, 1000x1092) Image search: [Google]
1457763318803.jpg
489 KB, 1000x1092
>>27467758
>But muh hormones!
>>
>>27468503
At least the Y chromosomes carry the genes responsible for being able to engage in science, arts, philosophy, politics and sports. In the meantime women are just hormone-loaded sacks of meat waiting to be fucked by alpha cocks.
>>
women never evolved to think very logically, they just didn't really need it. their emotions dictate their logic, that's why they aren't very consistent. they mostly evolved to be social with other women
>>
>>27468586
> Who is Madam Currie
Cry more beta fag
>>27468518
I've boned a few women, so probably a few more than you. If you don't talk to women, how do you know they are retarded?
>>
File: 1427713508884.png (271 KB, 531x400) Image search: [Google]
1427713508884.png
271 KB, 531x400
>>27470027
Even the most gifted of women can barely compete with low tier geniuses of the male gender. Marie Curie is a fucking nobody compared to all the male researchers who advanced the natural sciences.
>>
>>27470085
> Males don't allow women to partake in science for most of history
> hurr durr womenz are dumb because they aren't all Newton
>>
>>27470119
>muh reddit misconceptions
Women were always allowed to contribute to sciences. They only needed to be sufficiently ambitious. However almost no woman (with maybe a dozen notable exceptions) was capable of having genuine interest and enough talent.
>>
>>27470153
> hurr durr reddit meme
> women always got to do everything
Reading the history books of the crying virgins of r9k I see.
>>
>>27470202
Marie Curie, Emmy Noether, Sofia Kovalevskaya ... The very few women who had enough ambition and talent found their way into the sciences. Where is that "oppression" you white knight cuck believe in? "Coincidentally" these women were known for primarily exhibiting male traits. When you look at modern education, you see that most women at university don't belong at university at all. They do it out of conformity and to enjoy the lazy lifestyle of partying and sex. Not out of intellectual ambitions. That's why you also find most of them in the useless subjects such as "gender studies", sociology or feminist literature, which were only invented in order to make money from useless cunts who are too dumb to study a real subject.
>>
>>27470153
>Women were always allowed to contribute to sciences.
There's trolling, and then there's being wrong. Why would you go on the internet and talk about things as if you were schooled in it, when you have no clue what you are talking about?
Oh, I remember. It's because you're an insecure robot posting in a misogynist echo chamber.
>>
>>27470359
>projecting this hard
You are perpetrating reddit feminist historical revisionism. There was no oppression of scientific contributions made by women in the past. Women who had the ambition to pursue an intellectual goal were always free to do so. It was just very rare, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>27470314
> where is that oppression
Idk, the fact that in many countries women couldn't vote or get the same pay as men or even hold the same jobs? But keep jacking off on here without taking any history or citing any sources :^)
>>
>>27470443
Women should not be allowed to vote. They are too immature to hold political opinions. And if they get paid less, then it is because they do less work. Can you be any more of a vagina worshipping beta neckbeard?
>>
>>27467758

Oh boy, it's this thread again.

Enjoy your circlejerk, it's all you'll ever have.
>>
>>27470711
They can go furtherrrrrrrrrrr. Where are those feminist stats senpai
>>
>>27468467
there aren't different genes for different genders you dingus, they're shared. if women act differently it's because of estrogen or culture.
>>
>>27471040
Women have no Y chromosome.
>>
>>27470711
> never touches any women
> YOU THINK WOMEN ARE PEOPLE TOO? YOU FUCKING NECKBEARD
>>
File: 1441918309186.jpg (234 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
1441918309186.jpg
234 KB, 900x1273
>>27471989
Nice projections, Mr Fedora. The easiest way to become misogynist is by interacting with as many women as possible. Once you leave your basement, you'll see for yourself that women are not goddesses to worship, but in fact worthless animals.
>>
>>27467758
If you think you're anymore rational than your sister, you need to get a reality check. More times than I can count, you are no different from them. Look at the emotional train wrecks all of you are.

Thank god watching people do idiotic things when they aren't aware of it riggers my ASMR. It doesn't have to be just sounds,
>>
>>27471040
look at this fucking retard everyone.
>>
>>27468503
>That must be why the Y chromosomes don't have the backup genes necessary for guys to avoid so many genetic disorders

Yes, that's exactly what he meant, you retarded faggot. Genetic mutation and disorder is literally the catalyst of human evolution. Women and their X chromosomes are the equivalent of fat, dumb, docile sea cows.
>>
>>27472097
your sister = any woman

the other thread I was just in was about someone's sister. She messed around with some guy while anon sat and listened.
>>
>>27472052
They aren't goddesses. They are people. Autist.
>>
>>27472237
No, they are not. Women are inferior. Their existence is limited to being fuck holes. Once you stop desiring them sexually, they are worth less than a dog. At least a dog can have non-sexual emotional attechment to its owner.
>>
>>27472052
He didn't even say anything that could even be construed as projecting, you idiot.
>>
>>27472274
Is that why women graduate college more than men? Or why a bunch of women are earning more money that you? :D
>>
>>27472372
He submitted a line about "not touching women" which is not just a projection but also literally ironic because in posting this he acknowledges that a woman has no value beyond her cunt.
>>
>>27472375
>why women graduate college more than men?
Because colleges invented bullshit like "feminist history", "gender studies" and "political correctness" so that conformist sluts can obtain a degree while spending their entire college time getting drunk on parties and taking as many dick as they physically can.

As explained above, even the very few women who have genuine academic interests can hardly compete with the lowest of male academics.
>>
>>27472479
this, watching roasties drop like flies from the stem field I'm in is hilarious. Most of them cheat/ get answers for labs/homework from their orbiters as well.
>>
>>27472479
> le liberal arts meme
So that's some of the women. What about the women in bio and medicine? There are more women there now then men.
>>
>>27472533
> never went to college
> HAHA WATCHING WOMEN FAIL IS HILARIOUS
>>
>>27472604
Most of them are incompetent sluts. Given the choice, I always prefer a male over a female doctor. Somehow memorizing enough information to pass an exam is one thing, but actually having the competence to work in the profession is another one.
>>
>>27467758
They have high estrogen which sends their emotions on a rollercoaster without any deeper thought than gut reactions.
>>
>>27472655
He said he's studying a STEM field.

>reading comprehension
>>
>>27470443
Women got the vote in the UK only 40 years after men. Before that only aristocrats could vote. Why did it take 40 years? S couple of wars got in the way.

Women most definitely could hold the same jobs. They rarely did because the conditions (physical labor, hours etc) weren't amenable to them.

You have no proof for any of you claims.
>>
Because they're dumb as fuck, like even dumber than an african from a remote village. That is why they could never set up any kind of society without men. They make really bad decisions without male guidance. I've met some smart women though, but I'm talking on average.
>>
>>27472709
> watching roasties drop from the stem field
You do realize you can watch this happen without being in college, right? He never said he was studying in STEM, just that he saw them dropping out. He probably isn't even in college.

> reading comprehension

You're probably not even out of high school yet, still thinking girls have cooties.
>>
File: 1436794164143.gif (391 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436794164143.gif
391 KB, 400x400
>>27472836
I'm writing my math PhD thesis. Your next insult, please?
>>
>>27472914
> getting called out
> I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M A NAVY SEAL WRITING MY PHD THESIS, YOU'RE DEAD KIDDO!
>>
File: 1438684254169.jpg (144 KB, 730x809) Image search: [Google]
1438684254169.jpg
144 KB, 730x809
>>27472943
Shouldn't you be busy donating your time and your money to the slut who friendzoned you, my dear white knight cuck?
>>
>>27473002
The two girlfriends I had both split the bill with me. They are also both STEM majors with a GPA over 3.5.
>>
>>27473039
>GPA of 3.5
>in the era of grade inflation
So they're clinically retarded?

Also good job being a cunt worshipping cuck not only once, but TWICE.
>>
>>27467758
With that attitude, you'll never get a gf anon.
Women aren't irrational, some women aren't completely direct. If this type of women doesn't like you she will be passive aggressive. it's that simple
>>
>>27473091
Yeah man, I'm so bad for getting laid and being with girls that split the bill with me and got me better Christmas presents than I got them. Sooo bad.

>3.5 in era of grade inflation
Well they both go to top Universities (one is at my University) but don't let that get in the way of your rage. You totally really go to college, right? Sorry, I'm a normie here just to laugh at the zoo that is this board.
>>
>>27471040
Preach, this is why I hate MGTOW.
>>
>>27473147
>I'm so bad for getting laid
You are, because you are an enable of slut culture by giving value to stinking holes.

>Sorry, I'm a normie here just to laugh at the zoo that is this board.
*cringe* @ this failed role playing
>>
>>27473215
I honestly thought this board was for people who were just lonely, not for sexist virgins that make /b/ look like its full of successful sexy men. I'm sorry you can't get a girl, friend. Maybe if you give them the same expectations you give yourself, you'll get one.
>>
>>27473276
Funnily I have a gf. I just don't intend to have sex with her.

The fact that women are trash is simply a scientific and philosophical truth. Read Otto Weininger's "Sex and Character" ... or remain a laughable slut enabling beta cuck.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.