[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did your parents get together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13
File: 1438965528362.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438965528362.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
How did your parents get together?
>>
>>27467337
they didn't lol
>>
My dad was my mom's Math teacher in high school. They've had a relationship since she was 15, they got married after she graduated.
>>
>>27467425
That's kind of hot, senpai.
>>
File: 1456450066084.jpg (219 KB, 888x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456450066084.jpg
219 KB, 888x1280
Both were desperate teenagers, they met each other through some kind of meetup application thing in a magazine, basically that time's equivalent of online dating.

Yes I'm white
>>
A mutual friend introduced them. They dated for less than a year before they got married.
>>
My dad moved back to his mom's basement at 25 after dropping out of college.
Being a weird fucker, he hung out with degenerates.
My mother was a rebellious 15 year old looking for adults who'd buy her booze and drugs.
They were friends for a year, and then mom tried to throw a "peach pie party" that had no booze or drugs.
The only person who bothered to show up to her lame party was my dad, who then probably got /more pie/ than expected. Gross.
Married after my mom tried to go to college and dropped out, brother born when mom was only 21.
>>
>>27467337
My dad was the student council president and he organized rallies and shit.
My mom was a hippie.
You do the math.
>>
>>27467533
>mom tried to throw a "peach pie party" that had no booze or drugs.
>The only person who bothered to show up to her lame party was my dad

That's cute as fuck though. Like something out of an anime.
>>
>>27467565
They loved, and continue to love the hell out of each other.
It give me hope for my own future.
>>
Mom picked the first beta along to buy her a home and then destroyed his life. She destroyed mine too, no, still does. She also inherited bunch of things and sold them off.
By the time she dies i'll be homeless and she'd have passed hundreds of thousands of dollars through her hands scattering them on the wind.
>>
Basically they both were shy virgins until 30-ish. They met at work and started falling for each other when they realized they two were the only ones not interested in going to work parties.

This is why my parents still think I have a chance. I will disappoint them.
>>
Dunno much in the way of details, but apparently both knew each other a bit from being in parties of common friends.
> After one party my drunk dad is walking drunk mom home
> On the way mom farts and gets embarassed
> Dad farts right after and louder
> says "Those damn birds are real rowdy tonight"

Apparently that sold it, humour or sthing. I might not exist, were it not for a fart.
>>
File: 1448718598706.jpg (479 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448718598706.jpg
479 KB, 1280x720
My father punched her in the face then claimed dominance with his dick. I was the first of the spawn to come out of their first mating.
>>
File: 1448513130082.gif (454 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448513130082.gif
454 KB, 500x500
my dad was 30 and was a higher up at an office. My mom was a fresh out of high school desk clerk. They didn't end up together and my dad raised me himself. never knew what happened to my mom, she just took off one day when i was like 9 months old.
>>
They were childhood friends.

My dad was an alpha jock and my mom was the quiet nerdy religious girl next door. My mom had feelings for him forever but my dad pretty much had her perma-friendzoned while he fucked tons of sluts.

After he graduated college, he married my mom who was eager to marry him despite him fucking tons of girls while he knew she had feelings for him and she was well aware of his exploits.

My mom is kind of a cuck but my dad eventually told me he wanted to fuck as many girls as he possibly could while we was young and didn't want to take advantage of my mom for sex because shes like the only girl he ever really respected.

Still my mom is a saint because my dad fucked at least 50 girls before he said "Okay, its your turn now. Let's get married." kek.
>>
>>27467893
> On the way mom farts and gets embarassed
> Dad farts right after and louder
> says "Those damn birds are real rowdy tonight"
Are you one of those horrible ogre babies from the Shrek franchise?
>>
>>27468095
>alpha fux beta bux in got gender swaped

What would this be called?
>>
My mom was on a feast and my dad was sitting on her chair when she came back from something. After usual smalltalk they danced and well rest was history
>>
>>27468095
Kind of funny, hopefully your father sticks to his words. Here's an anon hoping their relationship is still strong
>>
>>27467893
>"Those damn birds are real rowdy tonight"
That's pretty funny
>>
>>27468095
Did your mom wait for him to get done with sex frenzy?
>>
>>27468125
>gender-swapped

Oh please. There isn't any designated gender for the "alpha fux beta bux" phenomenon.

It's litterally:
>stacies and chads fuck themselves to oblivion in teenage-hood and sometimes involves some of the shy beta girls
>chads are disgusted by the stacies and settle with the beta shy girls left unscathed
>stacies now have to be financed by their beta husbands

So no gender is exempt from how unfair it is. Basically chad gets to have his cake and eat it by fucking about as a younger soul, and then being provided the love and loyalty of an innocent naive girl, while the stacies were able to fuck carelessly and now can rely on the accomplishments of others for their life expenses.

Life is unfair to the betas of each side.
>>
>>27467337
My mom worked at a minor league baseball concession stand and that's where my dad met her
>>
>>27467337
From what I know, they were both in a mental hospital and my mom saw that my dad was an easy target. So I am basically a child of mental diseases.
>>
>>27467337
what makes you think my parents ever had a real relationship. They just two drunk niggers who didn't use a condom.
>>
he was an athletic jock in college and she chose him because of his wealth

he then had three kids
>>
>>27468142
Oh he's completely loyal to her, they have a very loving relationship. Even my dad admits he was kind of a dickhead to her though.

>>27468250
Absolutely which makes it even more depressing. My dad is her only lover, ever. She had been banking on him noticing her as more than friends since they were kids.
>>
>>27467425
ROFL

that's the most chad post itt
>>
>>27467337
cousins.

i lose the race even before i was born. i'm the last of three children, but they had me at they early thirties so autism guaranteed.

fuck.this.gay.earth.

i know is not my fault, and I didn't ask to be born. the only way out is on my own terms. the only thing i have control over.
>>
>>27468328
>Chad dad gets literally any girl he wants
>meanwhile your mom could have gotten with any guy that didn't completely ignore her for a bunch of Stacys but she still held out for Chad

I'm mad
>>
He bought her either a hot chocolate, snickers, or mars bar at the office vending machine and took it from there.
>>
Arranged marriage

Bloxxxxx
>>
>>27467337
>dad is korean engineer on a flight to china
>mom is chinese flight attendant who only speaks chinese and a bit of terrible english
>dad tries to ask for coffee in good english
>"coffee please"
>mom panics and replies with "do you speak english?"
somehow they end up hooking up after that and got married
>>
my mom saw my dad in the fucking street and told him he was hot, they dated, fucked w.out a condom and here I am, eventually got married but they hate each other now. not a surprise
>>
File: 1458187958707.jpg (23 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1458187958707.jpg
23 KB, 601x508
>>27467356
Kek fddwjjkfk
>>
>All these people with Chad dads

Why the fuck are you guys here? Follow your fathers' examples and go get laid.
>>
My dad is a internist doctor who was married to a mentally ill wingbat who they adopted my sister with. She'd constantly OD on vacations then my dad finally left her. He didn't try to win custody over her because he knew he'd lose. Instead he was crafty and waited for her to fuck up and then he won custody finally.

My mom was a nurse and was married twice before my dad. Her first husband was her "high school sweetheart" not really who lived the party life and was essentially a bum. My mom got tired of his shit, divorced him, and he died in his thirties of some heart thing. I never even knew my mom was married to this guy and I found out through Ancestry.com. It turned into a big argument and she finally told me.

My mom's second husband was my half-sisters father. He was mentally ill and that apparently passed through the genes onto my sister who is mentally ill also. He was a partier and my mom got annoyed with his shenanigans. He was also possibly a drug addict so my mom divorced him.

My Mom and Dad met while she was working as a nurse at the hospital and My dad was working as a doctor. They found they had the same interests and got married and had me and have been together ever since.

My mom was a semi-normie (had a lot of friends but was a hypochondriac about drugs and sex and stuff for health reasons) and my dad was a beta.
>>
>>27468500
Most dads are Chads in some way, or else they wouldn't have had sex.
>>
>>27468500
My beta genes come from my mom.
>>
>>27468095
Your dads cock must be amazing.
>>
File: 1458861576574.jpg (59 KB, 863x711) Image search: [Google]
1458861576574.jpg
59 KB, 863x711
>>27468328
>Chad fucks half the town and still gets the pure virgin waifu
How is this fair?
>>
>>27468500
My dad never taught me anything.
>>
>>27468536

Getting lucky with some slut hardly counts as being Chad. My dad married a single mother. Beta as fuck.
>>
I should probably know but desu I have no fucking idea.
>>
Do you guys call your beta dads beta and tell them they got cucked?
>>
>>27467715
Kinda nice to be able to point at your heritage and say "what the fuck do you expect to happen?" though.
>>
File: chirico.png (199 KB, 432x384) Image search: [Google]
chirico.png
199 KB, 432x384
>>27467944
That's rad desu senpai
>>
>>27468095
Your mom is the ultimate cuck/beta orbiter.

I can imagine your dad and your mom talking on the phone and him telling her about how he fucked 3 Stacys and cummed on their faces and how they pissed all over him. Then her hanging up and silently weeping into her pillow.
>>
>>27468367
My parents were both 40, shit should be illegal.
>>
My dad knocked my mom up, and she committed suicide when I was 6. After she died he took me and moved from town to town every few months and did odd jobs.
>>
File: 1454647880634.jpg (66 KB, 386x571) Image search: [Google]
1454647880634.jpg
66 KB, 386x571
>>27468820
>I can imagine your dad and your mom talking on the phone and him telling her about how he fucked 3 Stacys and cummed on their faces and how they pissed all over him. Then her hanging up and silently weeping into her pillow.
That's pretty hilarious, senpai.
>>
>>27467337
Dad was 23 working as a manager for a tannery on a farm.
I must mention my dad was super good looking at this time in his life, long work hours and gym did his body and face favours.
>company house, company car and free food.
>was making bank
>used to have massive parties every weekend with his friends while he rolled in bed with a new girl every week.
>mom was a 17 year old rebel from a convervative family
>through a mutual friend, she went to one of dads parties, hooked up with dad and didnt leave the whole weekend.
>lied to dad about her age (she told him 20)
>dad later finds out her age when one day she asks him to pick her up from the school and when he got there she was in her school uniform.
Dad to this day doesnt care that he poached her.
>>
>>27468842
>My dad knocked my mom up, and she committed suicide when I was 6. After she died he took me and moved from town to town every few months and did odd jobs.

what is your life like now?
>>
my parents got an arranged marriage.

my dad is a beta loser but he is still better than my mom who does literally nothing and probably has a mental illness
>>
>>27467337
My mum is a control freak and my dad is deaf so they probably ended up together because that made him easier to control than a normal guy.
>>
>>27468981
It's alright. I have a little brother who was just a baby when my mom died, I pretty much raised him and now I'm working to put him through college. He's got a full ride but I work to pay room and board for him.

I'm not very emotionally well adjusted but I do okay for myself.
>>
>>27469011
whats life like in somalia?
>>
My mom is my dad's younger sister. He raped her and got her pregnant.

That was me.
>>
>>27467337
They met each other while studying for a math degree in Belarus :33
>>
>>27469123

Do you have a younger sister?
>>
>>27467337
my parents are from a shithole east asian country and met through a 'match maker'. basically my father wanted a wife and asked someone if they knew anybody still single. the matchmaker set them up. my mother did not want to marry my father but my grandmother saw that my mother was in her twenties and still not married. she said, 'i will die with my eyes open if you don't get married'. so my mother married my father to please her mother and had a few kids. i have never seen them kiss or even hug or hold hands. my life is a joke.
>>
>>27469090
>It's alright. I have a little brother who was just a baby when my mom died, I pretty much raised him and now I'm working to put him through college. He's got a full ride but I work to pay room and board for him.

you sound like a good guy, i hope you and your little brother have a good life

>>27469112
>whats life like in somalia?
lol, my parents are indian
but they actually got married in the US, I was born here and lived here my whole life

honestly i think it would be kinda nice if my parents arranged marriaged me too but it wont happen, they are too americanized now
>>
>>27469226
>i have never seen them kiss or even hug or hold hands.

same with my parents lol

i think thats one of the reasons they wont even consider arranged marriage
>>
>arranged marriages are still actually a thing

I thought that only happened in Simpsons.
>>
>>27469401
>>27469401
Thanks man. My dad was really fucked up and basically treated me like his wife, called me by my moms name, had my brother call me mom until we left. Pretty sure that kind of thing is why my mom killed herself.
>>
They met when they were both still in high school and working at McDonald's.

My mom got pregnant with me and they married. Then my dad cheated on my mom and they got divorced. I was only 3 at the time and stayed with my mom who later went on to marry my stepfather.
>>
>>27469226

I swear there are two causes of robotness

>autism
>family

Either or both.
>>
>>27468608
But that's almost always what happens. The funny thing is that he ruin things for everyone by turning waifu material girls into mentally ill sluts by using them as onaholes. There's nothing you can do about it since all females prefer Chad sociopaths. From your pure 12 years old little sister to your neurotic 45 years old mom, the bar slut, the oujo-sama, the rare homeless girl, the girl who spent her life in a mental hospital, the goth girl, the homely sweet bookworm girl, all of them, they all have an inextinguishable burning thirst for Chad's dick genetically programmed in them. Chad wins every time.
>>
File: 1445103948202.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445103948202.gif
1 MB, 640x360
My mom was a stripper. My dad was a rich businessman who came to said strip club. He took a liking to her and married her, now she's a soccer mom housewife.

My mom does not acknowledge that ever happened though. I found that out from my dad. Apparently my mom was in university and living alone and got laid off from her normal job so she fell back onto that. She considers it a great shame in her life so she'll never talk about it. She quit the moment they got together because he supported her after that.
>>
>>27469952
Your mom must be a babe, son.
>>
Dunno how they got together but they told me that they tried to adopt a kid named David and he died VERY young so they named me after him

I use to hate my name and went by different edgemaster shit but now that I know the story behind it I love it
>>
File: 1456607352889.png (223 KB, 402x420) Image search: [Google]
1456607352889.png
223 KB, 402x420
>>27467337
>be super lonely romantic
>tfw this thread
>>
>>27467337
Mom traveled to Toulouse to study abroad. Dad was working as a teller at a bank. He asked her out after she came to the counter a few times. They fell in love, moved to America, got married, had kids, got divorced.
>>
File: yesssssssssshahajhahahahahahah.png (336 KB, 657x355) Image search: [Google]
yesssssssssshahajhahahahahahah.png
336 KB, 657x355
at a party through a mutual friend that my mom hates now for some reason. They hit it off and then a year later I was born

Oh and they were 16-17 at the time
>>
File: 1456949825844.jpg (26 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1456949825844.jpg
26 KB, 433x419
My dad was a homeless construction worker.
My mom was a uppermiddle class wannabe deadhead.
She picked him up while she was traveling around scoping out a college and he was hitchhiking on a random day off from his job.
She picked him up because he was juggling. They went to the beach.

You cant make this shit up.
>>
>tfw our parents are all normies
>>
>>27470913
Your mom is a retard. She should kill herself.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.