[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mom is screaming at me again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: person-1052697_960_720.jpg (129 KB, 960x667) Image search: [Google]
person-1052697_960_720.jpg
129 KB, 960x667
I cant take it anymore
They never leave me at peace
Each day they are looking for a new detail to scream at me
My ears are starting to hurt
they scream at my room, while driving, while sitting on the computer , while eating and sometimes they just call me to scream at me again. I know I don't have the best college grades but damm. Just because I have them doesn't mean i want them

Who /screaming parents/ here
post your stories
>>
Kill her Johnny, kill them all
>>
speak your mind
>>
File: Rare.png (264 KB, 509x508) Image search: [Google]
Rare.png
264 KB, 509x508
>>27467133
Why not scream back? Or better yet kill them.

I plan on torturing them and milking them for all of their money and forcing them to support me for bringing me into this world. One time one of them even told me I make them want to kill themselves. Hopefully they'll do it and I'll be rid of them without having to lift a finger.
>>
Why don't you just not be a failure?
>>
>>27467170
I cant
it just makes them scream louder
its driving me insane
>wake up
>"annon why arent you studying, why did you woke too late"
>guess you are right am going to study
>she screams at how I woke up late in a weekend and am wasting the time and each time I dont study and am obeying the devil

Just happened yesterday
>>
I assume you're already considering suicide since you post on this board.
If just IF you're ever going to do it, make a suicide note stating how your family treated you like garbage (can also make up some shit) and call your local newspaper + the police just before that. If you make your story bad enough they'll likely lose all their friends/the possibility to live with their identity.
Really don't want you to commit suicide, but if you're really upset about them, it'd be a better idea to make them suffer long term emotional pain than killing them or something like that
>>
File: 1457399789465.jpg (136 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457399789465.jpg
136 KB, 1024x1024
>>27467221
If I kill them it will just prove them right
Am planning on running away into the woods and living there as a man in the woods
>already know the basics of hinting and building stuff
>waiting for the right place and moment

which is soon

>>27467298
I want to see them suffer which is why i plan on running away into the woods and decide to just live there , free
>>
>>27467326
That's a good idea per se, but people are going to find you and it's illegal literally everywhere. If I was you I'd save all my money for a couple of months and then move to iceland or norway and cut trees for the rest of your life. Seems extremely comfy to me
>>
>>27467421
Then I would do that
thnx annon
I would post again here when I have enough money
and tell about my adventures
>>
>>27467326
I always laugh at the idea of NEETs and other "sit on a chair for 16 hours a day" robots that are going to run away and live into the woods.

Living off the land is the hardest thing to do. That's why humans moved into huts hundreds of thousands of years ago and then it became farming communities and eventually modern cities.

If you really want to "run away" get a shitty job out in the middle of nowhere like tree-planter.
>>
>>27467483
Good luck, want to do the same. I'll see ya in the snow
>>
>>27467133
similar, mom had nothing to do, so she bitched about me staying in or for going out with friends
Try to reason : "Dont you dare talk to me anon"
Evenually grew into apathy with smug face, broke a few times into tears, but eventually hardened up

still glad i dont live with her anymore, she denies ever raising her voice.
>>
>>27467133
What's your living situation? Having parents that yell at you pretty much sets you on the path to failure. I would get away from them and seek therapy ASAP.
>>
>>27467236
Back at the normie memes.
>just be yourself
>just lift bros
>if you put your mind to it you can do it
>just be a good student anon ...
excellent advice
He can just study and be a good student, it's that OP you faggot, just study goddamn it.
Why can't you just study?
If you study 16 hours a day you will be the first in your class.
It's that simple.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.