[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the edgiest thing you robots have done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
What's the edgiest thing you robots have done?
>>
>>27467120
OP go first.
>>
>>27467120
My whole life at 13~15
>>
>>27467120
stole things from my church youth group when I was around 13 years old
>>27467331
Also this
>>
I cut my neighbor cat's tail with hedge clippers
Aside from that I systematically punch walls really hard for cathartic release every now and then
>>
Edgy is a reddit tier meme to keep you boring and in line
>>
> be me
> be creepy fuck
>be born
>>
>>27467397
That's pretty edgy m8
>>
>>27467120
Poured a bottle of my urine on a girl's backpack because she didn't want to dance with me.
Pissed on a church.
>>
>>27467120

>During my last two years at high school

>I grew my black hair out
>studied religious text
>pretended to be a satanist
>got in arguments with religious kids all the time
>told everyone that I had a fetish for blood and corpses, >chewed my arms to shred so badly that I still have scars
>attempted suicide
>asked my friend to shoot up the school with me.
>When my super religious aunt asked what music I listened to I show her this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEVodXzNmPM
>>
File: oh....jpg (48 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
oh....jpg
48 KB, 568x568
I used to steal low-budget energy drinks when I was 14 until I got caught one day.
>>
Painting my nails black to represent my dark soul dude
>>
I dont know if its edgy but i wore amon amarth and disturbed shirts
>>
>>27468163
>asked my friend to shoot up the school with me.
Cheers mate.
>>
>>27469736
Well, he reported me to the headmaster and I had to get depression therapy.
>>
posting here on 4chan is the edgiest ive been
>>
Constantly trying to make a fat kid at my school commit suicide
>>
>>27469884
That's just good old fashioned good humor
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 355x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 355x266
>be 14-15
>pubescent chad one could say
>making out with the older girls, even touch boobies and pussy
>was bigger and more mature-looking than others
>out of nowhere I realise I hate myself because I just pretend to be confident and shit
>desparately trying to be different and edgy
>pretend deppression so hard until all my friends left me
>cut myself oneitis' name on my leg (is that edgy?)
>cut myself a lot
>19yo, now
>deppressed as fuck virgin with no friends
I cringe everytime I see the scars. I really could have had a good life if I just continued to play the confident card.
>>
>be highschool loner
>beaner chad dropped his pencil
>asked me to pick it up
>no
>why not
>cause I dont like you
>>
>>27469982
Yeah and I still look the same as when I was 15. Manlet and skinny, it's like i've been cursed or something. I was cool when I was 15 now I look the same and Im just embarrassing to look at.
>>
>>27467397
I can't handle the edge XDXD
Look at this autist right guys
>>
>>27468163
Why didn't you show her this song?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtHRDiH5nWw
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 367x321
>>27469997
Holy shit pretty edgy desu
A hot rich guy that made out with my oneitis when they were 15 asked me if I could lend him a calculator
>no because I dont like you
>he laughed and asked my oneitis
>she gave it to him (maybe literally before)
just
>>
>>27470088
That song doesn't have a music video.
>>
>>27470286
I think that the song title and an impaled Satan on the cover is quite edgy enough.
>>
>>27469982
Did it leave a scar when you cut her name on your leg?
>>
Who here genuinely liked Sasuke Uchiha?
>>
>>27467120
Punch a girl.
>>
>>27469982

Ruining your life just to be edgy. Damn, that IS edgy
>>
>Junior year A+P
>Learning about bones
>Teach takes out a box with an actual skeleton in it
>Snap off a little but of ulna
>Eat it
>Become part skeleton
>>
>>27467120
During my first year of high school (which was my older brothers last) I wasn't supposed to be home one day until like an hour later, but I got there early.

As I went upstairs I heard a lot of moaning and "oh yeah" coming from his room. His door was open so I stood to the side and peeked in... he was fucking his gf and clothes were all over the floor. They didn't see me and she was on top facing him so all I got was a good look at her ass and a bit of side-tits. I recoiled for a moment, moved completely out of sight (but stayed close to the door) and pulled my pants down and jerked off while they were still having sex. When I was close to cumming I went, slowly, back downstairs with my dick still gripped in my right hand and cummed onto a load of paper towels that I then threw away. Then I snuck out of the house and came back about an hour later, pretending that nothing happened. My brother and our parents were both there, then his gf "showed up" a few minutes later like she just got there. It took EVERYTHING I had to both not start laughing and not to spill the beans (not so much that it'd get him in trouble, but that it'd make me look like a total weirdo).

This was five years ago and I still don't have, or have ever had a gf, and he's been through at least three since then.
>>
kick a cop in the face

i was out of my fucking mind
>>
>>27470304
Yeah I guess, but it was the first that came to mind.

Ugh, I remember enthusiastically asking my aunt what she thought and she said that she her six y/o daughter was watching it with her and if I ever did anything like that again she'd disown me.
>>
Sold drugs full time, robbed people, did basically anything illegal just "for the lulz"
>>
>>27467397
Well some people do act that way just for attention, in which case the shaming is justified, but I agree that in most cases it's blatant bluepill shilling.
>>
>>27470746
Me and my edgy metal friends played Dark Funeral and other Black metal bands in church, we had to stop when the priest ask to see the texts.

We were just there for the "conformation" that you do here in Sweden, everyone does it for money/presents.
But it's about accepting Christ.
>>
when i was a lonely, edgy teenager i learnt how to throw knives properly, i was pretty damn good at it.
>>
put a balloon in a public toilet, peed on it then closed the lid so when someone lifted the lid a pee soaked balloon would float up
>>
>>27467120
>Orbit a girl
>Get pretty ill, ambulance visit to school
>Girl makes me a card
>She starts dating one of my friends
>Take the card, a load of toilet roll and burn a school stall down with it
>Nearly burnt entire thing down, there are cameras now outside every toilet
>Apparently I scorched the cubicle

On the bright side we had nice new clean toilets, I miss education.
>>
>>27467377
do some art senpai

it brings you a lot more advantages
>>
>last day grade 7
>go to old, partially colapsed, shed in woods with friend
>burn homework to be edgy
>hear somebody coming
>no time to put out fire properly, it still has amber and shit
>say "this is totally going to burn down"
>it burnt down

not too edgy but I wasn't that edgy as a kid
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 573x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 573x400
>>27467120
Probably became obsessed with Marilyn Manson in 12th grade through my first year of college and became atheist. In college I was anti America and anti cop, especially because occupy wall street happened at that time. Now I'm dating a guy from the marines kek.

I regret dumping Catholicism, I was so happy being religious. Now I just can't get back into it no matter how hard I try. Sucks man.
>>
Killed a cat, skinned him, beheaded him

It's not that edgy in my country.. we do that alot
>>
File: 7405.jpg (69 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
7405.jpg
69 KB, 283x283
>>27470920
>everyone does it for money/presents.
Min neger.
>>
My whole decision process is the single edgiest thing I know. I always feel the need to do the opposite of what authority tells me, but, paradoxically, want to be an authoritative person.

If I get into a field of study, my immediate impulse is to learn all of the theories within that field so that I can refute and reject them.

I think that it all stems from a burning desire to be an original and famous person, but to only be known for the right things and on my own terms.

I can't even call myself a narcissist or a megalomaniac because I reject psychology.

I'm not happy... the whole situation pisses me off.
>>
I once declared a celebrity dead on the internet. It got mayor coverage and made the national paper, I actually have the article lying around somewhere here.
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 2250x2250
>>27470460
Her name lasted only for about a year. I cut myself with a knife, not a razor and the scars are not as visible.
Some of the deeper ones are tho

>>27470540
Whats worst is that nobody fucking cares now. Back in the day, people who cared where all
>holy shit anon what wrong?:'(((
>im here for u if u need me xoxo
But I never stopped and in the end I really hated myself a lot
Now people tell me to go kill myself
>>
>>27472108
i actually know that feel familia
good to know im not the only one
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19 KB, 724x552) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19 KB, 724x552
>>27473130
>Now people tell me to go kill myself
This is what people should tell to all the fucking girls who do stuff like that for attention these days.
>"I'm depressed and cut myself"
>"Why haven't you gotten help then?"
>"JUST FEEL SORRY FOR ME"
>>
>>27469997
I did this shit too
>>
Watched Bleach
Watched Naruto
Enjoyed both of them
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.