[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going to kill myself I got my anti depressants,anti psychotics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1453973355383.jpg (77 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1453973355383.jpg
77 KB, 500x347
>tfw going to kill myself
I got my anti depressants,anti psychotics and benzos here,going to go to the store and get some vodka and then either jump out of the window or slit my wrist tonight.
wish me luck
>>
>>27467111
Wrist slitting is statistically not likely to work. Jumping out of the window depends on the height, and if you don't die there's a very good chance you end up worse and unable to try to kill yourself again.
>>
File: 949494949433.jpg (118 KB, 684x924) Image search: [Google]
949494949433.jpg
118 KB, 684x924
>>27467325

Honestly you should just listen to this guy....

You don't want to botch a suicide attempt, you'll end up being a wheelie without the ability to attempt suicide again.
>>
>>27467111
Don't do it OP

nice trips by the way
>>
>>27467111
>medications
>cutting

You are not committing suicide, you are just begging your environment for help. When a man wants to kill himself, he chooses methods with 100% success rate - jumping from 10th floor, bullet in the head, hanging or jumping under the train.
>>
File: whatisleft.jpg (53 KB, 318x341) Image search: [Google]
whatisleft.jpg
53 KB, 318x341
I once talked some guy out of suicide on 4chan, I gave him my Skype and talked to him for a while. It was strange afterwards, I felt like I had accomplished something at first but then I questioned it. Did I really? Was he just pixels all along? It didn't feel very real and I never spoke to him again.

I will never encourage it though. My best pal blew his brains out a year ago and my life would be so much better with him rather than without. It isn't about you, it's about the people that rely on you and the people you haven't met yet that will rely on you as well.

No need to do anything drastic OP. What you haven't explored yet is your natural male yearning to create things and be productive. Once you tap into the primal need to own something and create more, life is very much worth living.

What kind of things do you like to do? Do you like to make videos, make music, build things? If there's no one in your life that is worth sticking around for don't you want to meet people like that?

There's plenty to explore OP. I won't give you my Skype or beg you to contact me, but if you ask you shall receive. I think we're all good folks here and only want you to profit and be prosperous.
>>
bumposeieroe want to know if op will Kyle imselfe
>>
Can u stream it atleast
>>
>benzos

sounds like a good reason to live to me
>>
It's futile, OP. You don't get to leave this place that easily. Give it a try, if you succeed you'll know what I mean.
>>
hi op can I have your PC when u die
>>
>>27467705
Good people lurking in the snake pit, guiding wayward souls back to the light.

Godspeed comrade.
>>
>>27467111
Talk to your mother, father, brother, teacher, friend, sister, local social worker. Tell them, you will be surprised by how much peoppe care.

Call the suicide hotline, they can help. What you feel now is temporary, you have an entire life to live, with millions of other moments.

Go to existential comics and read the first one, The Machine.
>>
>>27467111
donate your organs, be off use at least in dead, nigger, se ya in hell, save me a cool spot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.