[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>29 year old >attractive, sporty (get rated mostly 7.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: bnnnt.jpg (18 KB, 181x249) Image search: [Google]
bnnnt.jpg
18 KB, 181x249
>29 year old
>attractive, sporty (get rated mostly 7.5 or 8/10 on /soc/)
>medicine student
>kind, outgoing, fun personality

why am i still a virgin? i've had my first gf a year ago, and it only lasted 2 months and then she said i was was too grown up for her and that she rather wants to date a lot of guys than settle on one for now
>>
by the way i'm 6 foot so not a manlet either
>>
7.5 to 8 / 10 from soc is actually like 4 to 6 max
>>
>>27467086
You must know the reason. I'm 25 years old and I know it's because of my social skills.
>>
You're a genetically inferior male. Get over it.
>>
>>27467107
it's actually the other way round
>>
>>27467130
not at all, i have german ancestry, am blonde and blue eyed
>>
File: tumblr_mn7n9zYTsJ1rlva65o1_500.jpg (71 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn7n9zYTsJ1rlva65o1_500.jpg
71 KB, 500x666
>>27467086
Just become a cuckold and date a girl that fucks black men.
You have enough money to sustain such life and she will be super hot, like most of those girls are hot as fuck.

Ignore /pol/ just get a hotwife.
>>
>>27467086
How often do you actually pursue girls?
Most guys forget that women usually never take the first step in anything and are very passive.
>>
>>27467159

You're a 29yo virgin. Clearly women do not like you. You're probably a manlet or have a repulsive personality.
>>
>>27467242
i've only once pursued a girl, that was last year and she became my gf

about seven girls who have been interested in me so far, to the point where they made it very clear. i didn't like them that way though
>>
>>27467293
>>27467125

jesus dude you have serious issues. did you get jelly at op for listing his stats?
>>
>>27467445

I'm just keeping it real, dawg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
>>27467503
"keeping it real", that's what you call lying and trolling?
>>
Well, at least one of those things isn't objectively true.

Probably your /soc/ ratings are wildly inaccurate. Social has a bad happen of high balling those ratings and you are probably as low as a 4.5.
>>
>>27467671
>Probably your /soc/ ratings are wildly inaccurate.

This is a plausible explanation. Then maybe mix that with a useless personality and OP will very likely die a virgin.
>>
>>27467671
>>27467886
you wanna know why those seven girls hit on me? because of my looks, they hardly knew me
>>
>>27467886
my ex-gf told me i had the greatest personality of any man she's ever known in her life
>>
Well if everything holds true, a logical reason might be because she finds you too perfect and mature, which actually scares her.

Seen it happen to my best friend who was bullied then grew into a chad after a late puberty, studied CS and is now doing network security in a bank.
He is really mature about things, kind, handsome and making mad dosh, but he couldnt properly land girlfriend.

Girls get attracted to his looks, only to know him better and get intimidated when they realized they are not good enough.
Out of all his exs, 2 of which broke up because they "feel stressed just being around him".
>>
File: get_right.jpg (26 KB, 447x365) Image search: [Google]
get_right.jpg
26 KB, 447x365
>>27468916
>studied CS
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.