[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As soon as a girl I like starts liking me back I find her disgusting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_disgusted.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
pepe_disgusted.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
As soon as a girl I like starts liking me back I find her disgusting. What gives desu?
>>
>>27466799
Because you're fantasizing and having never been with a girl causes you to be able to enjoy a fantasy in which the girl is into you, as it's unrealistic and outside your experienced reality.
>>
>>27466882
unable* excuse me
>>
>>27466882
I don't know. This happened to me from age 12 to 18. It happened every single time. This is why I am a KHV still. Couldn't even get female friends because they would become interested and everything would turn to shit.
>>
>>27466799
I'm the same way

Low self esteem I think. You take her liking you as a sign that there's something wrong with her
>>
If you think every female friend you've ever had was interested in you then you're definitely delusional
>>
>>27467381
I had 2 female friends.
>>
>>27466799
I do the same thing. I've almost had a girlfriend twice but as soon as they start liking me back all interest fades. I'm too scared to follow through so fuck it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.