[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some things that if a girl tells you about herself you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 9.png (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
9.png
150 KB, 500x500
What are some things that if a girl tells you about herself you instantly lose all interest. I'll start.

>That she smokes.
>that she drinks.
>That she's not a virgin.
>That she likes taking pictures of herself .
>That she can't get in serious relationships.
>>
>>27466756
Whenever they're not capable of thinking for themself and just spout whatever the culturally accepted norm is
>>
>>27467422
I've never met one that doesn't do that, it's just a fantasy at this point
>>
>>27466756

>she's 3-Dimensional

Absolutely vomit inducing.
>>
>She's 3d
>>27467496

Beat me to it huh
>>
>>27467476
Same, why is it that women never seem to question things like men?
>>
>>27467519
I think it's because everything is already laid out for them. When a male faces trouble or imperfections in the system of life he would stop to question it, maybe everyone else is wrong and the right way goes unturned. Women have never been subjected to that as much making less likely to evaluate themselves and others
>>
>>27467476
Exactly. It instantly turns me off too. I might still hang around, but it makes me hate humanity and life everytime some sfe inoffensive drivel comes out of a person's mouth
>>
>>27466756
>tfw living in eastern europooria
If I excluded girls who smoke, I would literally have nobody to date
>>
>>27467727
Is it really that bad there? Is it mostly city girls?
>>
File: 1356994684482.jpg (137 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1356994684482.jpg
137 KB, 1440x810
>>27467422
isn't this the new meta of life? everyone desperately trying to be their own special snowflake? doesn't that make robots just the same as the very people they hate?
>>
>talks about her exes
>talks shit behind the back of people
>Any kind of SJW or Femnazi bullshit
>>
File: octopusman.jpg (108 KB, 981x972) Image search: [Google]
octopusman.jpg
108 KB, 981x972
>>27466756
>smokes
>drinks alone
>lives with guys
>only male friends
>hates animals
>hates children
>wont talk about her past
>>
>>27467811
I'm exaggerating a little. There is one cute girl (out of like 10) in my group who I haven't seen smoking. She might be a lesbian though.
>>
>>27466756
>What are some things that if a girl tells you about herself you instantly lose all interest.
She's over the age of 25.
>>
>>27467843
Somebody purposefully going out of their way to be a unique special snowflake is pretty cringy and edgy teenager-tier, I agree. But you can tell when somebody has put no thought of their own into something and are just repeating what they've been told because they're supposed to. That's no way to live
>>
>>27467971
Holy fuck, out of 10, 9 of them smoke? That's rough.
>>
is it fucked up that the most annoying thing to me is optimism?
You're not going to change the world; go to college, get a degree in a topic that you can stomach and makes a decent paycheck, live slightly above average, settle for the rest of your life under the belief that you're happy. It's what we all do; stop trying to be special.
>>
>smokes
>drinks
>likes 'clubbing'
>talks about her male 'friends'
>has gifts from male 'friends'

I instantly lose all interest if I hear any of this, because it almost always means she's an unfaithful whore
>>
>>27466756
You've literally just cut out like 98% percent of the female population. You better have the desirability to back that shit up OP 'cause I don't know 1 nigga irl who could
>>
>>27468175
I might ,but even if I don't I'm not willing to take anything less. I'd rather be alone the rest of my life.
>>
>>27467422
This thought is a culturally accepted cliche
>>
>>27468175
lol, no he hasn't.

Any girl below a 7.5/10 pretty much hates having their picture taken because they don't like to be reminded of what they already know.

Most of such girls won't get into a serious relationship until they're pushing 30 because they're basically waiting guys in their age range to stop chasing stacy and lower their standards.

OP's list could basically be summarised as 'don't be a normie'
>>
>she has/wants to get a tattoo
>she's not a virgin
>she talks openly about sex
>she has a tinder account
>she posts pictures of herself on the internet
>she's a feminist
>she's a liberal
>she says she's "not like all the other girls"
>she doesn't want kids
>>
>>27468326
How is talking about sex bad
>>
>goes on feminist rants occasionally.
"I am so annoyed that there aren't as many women in labor jobs as men, fuck all men etc"
>constantly on the phone
>parties often
>doesn't know what courtesy is
>has no problem with being overweight, is proud of her disgusting carcass. If you tell her that she should probably put the cake down she spits in your face.
>>
>smokes
>religious
>takes selfies
>cares about popularity or celebrities
>against vidya and/or pr0n
>tattoos
>>
>>27468231
Nice try

I'm not saying you can't believe things that are normal btw, I'm just saying you should come to that conclusion after thinking for yourself
>>
>>27466756
There's a reason people think you're gay, Anon.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>claims to have any physical or mental illness
>claims to have been raped/molested
>is a single mom
>blames others and never herself
>dislikes other women and is one of the guys
>frequently discusses any kind of politics
>believes everything on the internet
>doesn't think I'm funny
>>
the types of girls who desperately want to 'travel the world! experience new things!'

that just means they want ethnic Chad cock. theres also something so 'light' about these types of women, they just float and drift through life.
>>
>smokes
>does drugs
>open relationships
>refugees welcome/antifa/tumblr trash
>>
>>27468240
Ok, so you've found a girl that doesn't like having her picture taken

But she's gonna drink

If not that she'll smoke

Etc. Combined they're impossible
>>
>>27468453
The one's who act like they've never had a problem in the world are the worst ones. So happy all the time, all of the girls (at least pretend to) like them, and guys don't care because they're hot.
>>
>>27468453
I would happily take that over the girl that was born baby crazy and just wants to play house forever.
I'm probably just immature though.
>>
YES.
Know a girl
>claims to have been raped when she was 13.
Which sucks if that is actually the case.
>always uses it as a defense
"I'M NEVER GOING TO LET GO OF MY VICTIM STATUS"
>>
>>27468483
most of them never have had any real problems, that's why they're so carefree about everything. just rich beautiful people drifting place to place for Facebook cred
>>
>>27468361
Normy spotted. It's crass and vulgar, no different than talking about religion or politics.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.