[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you try to befriend a girl to get gf you're a creepy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: refugees welcome here.jpg (166 KB, 600x953) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome here.jpg
166 KB, 600x953
>if you try to befriend a girl to get gf you're a creepy nice guy
>if you just be honest and tell her you're a creepy rapist

>despite this, normies regularly get gfs

how the fuck do they do it?
>>
>>27466540
Where do you get this logic from?

Please read the rules, you've got to be 18 years or older to use this site.
>>
>>27466540
Both of those situations are either going too slow or too fast

Befriend them first call this day one

Sometime between day 2 and 7 you indicate you want to date her
>>
That fucking picture is from my city.

I cringe so fucking bad everytime I see it.
>>
>>27467036
Bham reporting in

Cannot wait till I finish uni
>>
I agree with the first part, the 2nd not as much though. They say yes or no but if youre no super creepy or needy about it they usually appreciate the honesty
>>
Well you see, OP, it's quite simple
Nomis become friends with a girl just because they like them and enjoy their company
Then if love happens to bloom they get a gf
They don't force it or try to make every girl they meet their gf. They also aren't only interacting with girls because they want a gf.
>>
>>27466703
OP probably literally autistic
>>
>>27466540

The exact same action is going to be called creepy or charming purely depending on who's the man doing it. The closer you're to a Chad, the most things are considered charming instead of creepy, the extreme being a Chad that could very well be a rapist and still not be considered creepy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.