[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any robots on here who actually managed to lose their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1433307305859.jpg (49 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1433307305859.jpg
49 KB, 759x508
Are there any robots on here who actually managed to lose their virginity after a very long time? How and what was it like for you?
>>
Ask your mom, and she made me chicken tendies after.
>>
If they lost their virginities they aren't robots anymore.
>>
At the age of 19. With my first girlfriend.
Had to lie all my way to get there.
Broke up 2014
>>
File: normies cum.jpg (132 KB, 503x711) Image search: [Google]
normies cum.jpg
132 KB, 503x711
>>27466404
>19
>a very long time
>>
>used to get laid often
>haven't touched a woman in years

its better to not know what sex is like
>>
>>27466400
This. If they've lost their virginity they probably don't browse this board any more. I know if I lost mine I couldn't bring myself to show my face here anymore.
>>
>>27466450
Why did things change?
>>
>>27466359
I lost mine at 19 as well. I was a very weird guy in school, so I never got invited out, and I went to an all-boys school, so I met no girls there. I ended up putting on a normie act and befriending one of my classmate's girlfriends on the last day when everyone went out drinking. A year later, they broke up, we got drunk together and I lost my virginity to her.
In the three years since I've since turned into an actual normie. I've slept with 5 women, had long-term relationships, flings, female friends, etc. I can make out with hot girls in clubs and am currently dating a 7/10. But the first time was incredibly difficult for me to reach. And as for how it was, I read all about how terrible the first time is, so I tried to make myself as good as possible, but it was all in vain. The first time will always be terrible no matter what you do, and that's completely fine. You'll be fine anon, don't give up hope.
>>
>>27466454
That's not necessarily true. I still come along to reminisce about who I was and how far I've come.
>>
File: 1443013998182.jpg (313 KB, 983x1600) Image search: [Google]
1443013998182.jpg
313 KB, 983x1600
>>27466359
I'm 27 and on my way to being a wizard, so I have no fucking clue, guy.
>>
>>27466586
>>27466454

I was regularly sexually active with a beautiful girlfriend when I was 16 and 17.

Since then I've been single for 9 years but apparently I'm still a normie. It really does sound better to not know what sex is like sometimes. I don't even know any females anymore, I have not come close to a romantic relationship let alone sexual contact in nearly a decade.
>>
at the age of 24.

How it happened, I don't remember, alchohol was heavily involved. The girl wasn't even that bad considering how I look.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.