[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping you from killing yourself , /r9k/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: costanza-chrissy-image.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
costanza-chrissy-image.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
What's stopping you from killing yourself , /r9k/ ?
>>
I don't know if there's an afterlife or not, and I don't want to go to a place of torture because I'm evil. I doubt it's the same as religions think it is, but it's possible a place of eternal torment might exist.
>>
fear mostly

this is an origin commen familia
>>
I honestly don't know. Maybe I'm just lazy. I think I need a real kick. Some real fucking kick in the head, I need something to really fuck up so I have a good reason. Because as miserable as I am, somehow other than losing friends I still managed to stay in school and get a job.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 500x542
The possibly that this man will be president.
inb4 "lulz u were supposed 2 say y u DIDNT want to kill urself xDDdDD
>>
File: costanza.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>27466163
>it's possible a place of eternal torment might exist.
is it though?
>>
>>27466202
What changes trump will make that will make your life suck less enough to not kill yourself ? are the mexicans ruining your life ?
>>
>>27466191
I don't know where you live but it's not impressive at all to get a job/education
>>
>>27466133

I honestly don't know. I believe that once you die, you're just gone and all human emotion and experience becomes void. Being dead wouldn't be good or bad, it would just be a complete lack of being.

Seeing that my life so far has been mostly shit, I'm not sure why I continue living. I guess there's something deep in my mind that tells me that everything will change someday and life will be worth living again.
>>
>>27466246
Yeah I never said it is. But not having it would give me one more reason. Because until I have it, my life is bland and shitty but stable. And the stability keeps me complacent.
>>
>>27466133
My mom. I don't want to leave her alone in this world.
>>
very little
>>
>>27466246

It actually is, since it shows that he's not a fuckup and has at least some will to accomplish something in life. With accomplish I mean his personal goals.
>>
For me I fear that there it gets better and I just went through all this shit for nothing , also I fear how will my family react when they go into my apartment and find me
>>
>>27466338

Reading posts from parents whose children killed themselves was a mistake. Those of us who have no reason for wanting to die would be the biggest cunts for doing that to our parents. It's the ultimate stopper.
>>
hope
don't know how to get rid of it
i didn't suffer enough i guess
>>
What if something nice happens?
>>
>>27466415
me too to be honest family , even in my worst moments I hope of something better someday
>>
>>27466133
I want sex too much to do that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.