[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Braces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Happy-Frog-Meme-13.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-13.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
Is it worth getting braces at 25? Would I be seen as tryhard or autistic for it?
>>
I have braces at 24 and honestly nobody gives a shit.

I'd recommend getting it since it'll pay off in the long run.
>>
>>27466074
Do you care? If not then fuck it. If you do care you're fine faggot.
>>
>>27466074

Just get all of your teeth pulled except for a few good ones to chew food with. I did that and it feels great. I just wear dentures when I am in public.
>>
Can I still get braces if I have missing teeth?

My teeth are so fucking shit, somehow I lost two teeth yet I don't drink soda or other sugary shit, my brothers drink it practically everyday and have perfect teeth, one of my brothers only brushes once a day too.
>>
File: sagan_uc.gif (70 KB, 387x386) Image search: [Google]
sagan_uc.gif
70 KB, 387x386
>>27466074
100% I got my teeth fixed at 24 and the difference in how girls treat me is incredible.

I realised how important teeth are with my severely deteriorating granda. No matter how bad he's getting he's still still a charismatic bastard all thanks to his perfect white dentures.

>>27466187
I've lost one of my front incisors and it just had them push the teeth in to fill the gap. Tom Cruise style. It's noticeable if you look hard enough but no one does.

Most importantly it was an insecurity for me so i didn't smile much and impacted my confidence overall and normies pick up on that far more than any actual physical deformity.

I actually really enjoyed the whole braces process too I just lay back and pretended I was undergoing supersoldier augmentation into chad.
>>
I'm 22 with braces and no one gives a fuck
>>
>>27466074
>tryhard
No, it's normal to want to improve your shitty teeth.
>autistic
Maybe at 25. When grown women get braces people think it's kinda cute but when men do it it's a red flag apparently.
>>
>>27466074

If your teeth look like shit, then yes it is worth it. Braces aren't "autistic" they're just a tool to make you more attractive. You're 25, you should know better than to fall for the autism meme. C'mon.
>>
>it's a red flag apparently.

That's some pretty backwards thinking.

>he's trying to improve himself! what a faggot.
>>
>>27466333
Hell have them off eventually and no one will know he ever had them
>>
>>27466074

yeah it is, no one cares
>>
>tfw took off braces 5 years ago but now teeth are starting to get crooked again but in a different way this time
I hate the thought of using braces again but I might just have to
>>
>>27466420
People barely noticed when I had them at all. The braces are huge and noticeable meme is because most orthodontic patients are 11. The bands are tiny and barely noticeable on a grown male skull.
>>
>>27466074
People already think you're autistic, and girls won't be kissing you anyways.
>>
Just get them you dope. Plenty of adults nowadays get braces and no one cares. The real pain is wearing a retainer for the rest of your life methinks.
>>
>>27466544
hardly. I wear mine every night. The only problem is taking off in the morning but you learn to swig water first pretty much immediately.
>>
>>27466562
What if you lose it? What if you break it? How much is a new retainer?
>>
>>27466074
Is there any alternate way to fix my shit teeth other than getting braces?
>>
File: 1445890357356.gif (2 MB, 349x352) Image search: [Google]
1445890357356.gif
2 MB, 349x352
>>27466583
How the hell would we know if we don't even know what your teeth look like senpai?
>>
I bet if we had the right amount of testosterone growing up we'd have teeth that fit our mouths

That's why chads have perfect jaws, cause they played sports all the time
>>
>>27466735
watch this nigga it's interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.